Starting My Tinnitus Recovery Journey After a Gunshot

@Christopher E.

I'm glad to hear that you are doing better. I'm 4 months into my journey after a pneumatic staple gun for several minutes. I feel the same. My tinnitus started at 4 sometimes 5 and now is mostly a 3 sometimes a 2. I just deal with my spikes because I more more used to them now.

Glad you have seen some improvement.

Glad to hear your tinnitus is calming down. I feel the panic and anxiety you talk about so much myself. I'm two months in and my tinnitus seems to be getting louder. Fml

hey Chris just wanted to say I'm praying for you as well as everyone one here w/ t. I am going on 3 weeks this coming Sat. From shooting guns without ear protection as well. I have a hearing loss at 6k-8k hz. I have had a few ok days bit today has really worked me up. I feel like wen i wake up in the a.m. it is extremely noticeable in my right ear and low in the left but once I get up and moving it gets a little louder. Im trying not to freak out at times but its hard at times. I will continue to pray for you and everyone else's healing.

Thanks @Eleanor89.

It's been difficult and if you're here, you know the road.

I did take the full dose being inside a concrete room when I took the shot. No cover, wide open into my ears and brain. Thing is, it's not from a medical injury or a vaxx injection but brutal gun force so I just don't know the outcome. It's certainly playing a symphony in my head lately.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now