The Hearing Loss Pill

From Hearing Loss Pill - Pricing

The-Hearing-Loss-Pill-Ingredients.png

I don't have experience of the stuff, but judging by the ingredients it's not going to do miracles.

Hi, has anyone heard of the hearing loss pill? It claims to help regain hearing loss in 79% of people by supplementing the nerves in the inner ear.
It also claims to reduce tinnitus in 66% of people.
Does anyone else knows about this pill? or just the three of us? :LOL:

The supplement/vitamin industry is going to package anything that rings an antioxidant bell and sell it as a miracle cure, but science disagrees.
Effects of Oral Glutathione Supplementation on Systemic Oxidative Stress Biomarkers in Human Volunteers
There were no differences in oxidative stress biomarkers between treatment groups at baseline.

MRC/BHF Heart Protection Study of antioxidant vitamin supplementation in 20 536 high-risk individuals: a randomised placebo-controlled trial
Background: It has been suggested that increased intake of various antioxidant vitamins reduces the incidence rates of vascular disease, cancer, and other adverse outcomes. Findings: There were no significant differences in all-cause mortality, or in deaths due to vascular or non-vascular causes.

Vitamins 'may raise death risk from cancer'
Research could pose threat to pharmaceutical industry

Well, this is just me posting links from the interwebs. I really don't know if this pill produces any benefit, and I guess you can find links for anything. But, if you look for scientific articles, the general idea is that besides vitamin D, supplements and vitamins only make sense when prescribed by the doctor, not as a form of prevention. Most of them are harmless, and some carry a small risk of making things worse.

I'm getting very picky after getting tinnitus, reading the drug labels and all. And my 2 cents, is that the body is best served with a healthy diet and no more chemicals than what the doctor prescribes.

But if I'm wrong, send me 200 pills asap! :p

Hey JAKUB,

I have not heard of this specific pill, but after spending hundreds of dollars over the past year and a half on products promising a "cure" or "relief", and having not a single one provide ANY relief, I am skeptical. :cautious: Believe me, I hope to God there will someday be a magic pill to bring us all relief!! I just don't think we are there yet.

If you do try it, please let us know how/if works for you. I hope it does!! :)

Jeff :rockingbanana:

Hi,
yes... in my opinion it's not seriouse, even how they hook the people with
mixed informations about stem cell and other "cures"....
I don't trust them.

What an absolutely clever but disgusting advert, Subliminally trying to make you believe this is as good as stem cell science.

Unbelievable...and just everyday ingrediants in TINY amounts.

A complete and utter joke:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

re that vincepotine ,all the trials are at 3 times the dose of that rip off pill ,the price is a joke never mind anything else and I have never seen anyone get relief from vincepotine on any forum over the years sadly...

Hi, has anyone heard of the hearing loss pill? It claims to help regain hearing loss in 79% of people by supplementing the nerves in the inner ear.
It also claims to reduce tinnitus in 66% of people.

Review Of The Hearing Loss Pill : Shear Hearing Loss And Hearing Aids

I have read through this over and over and I cannot find any reference to Tinnitus at all.
From what I have read they seem to be quite up front and honest about what they say it can do and not to really promise anything except what most health supplements will do and that obviously is to keep the body at it's optimim level of health to give your body the best chance to at least attempt to heal itself.

I can't see anything too sinister in it.

There's nothing up front and honest about it. They have a small piece on tinnitus that contains the following : the treatment helps to cure the irritating ringing in the ears - unfortunately they seem to be just another snake oil.

The text on the page for the pill is also highly misleading. They say that over time the pill restores hearing, but that just isn't true. They have no research to show that, just reference to some second hand evidence.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now