Tinnitus and Hyperacusis for One and a Half Months

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Dilshaad, Jul 26, 2016.

1. Dilshaad

Dilshaad Member

Tinnitus Since:
      May 2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Infection in ear
      Hello everyone. Im dilshaad from mauritius. I am suffering from tinnitus since one and a half month and hyperacusis since two weeks. I have got tinnitus after i have taken augmentin for one week for otitis media disease. Is there anyone from mauritius who suffers same thing as me? Is there anyone who got tinnitus after taking augmentin? I worried because i have started developing hyperacusis so quickly. Any advice please.

2. billie48
      Sunshine

billie48 Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2009
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      not sure
      Hello @Dilshaad. Welcome to the forum. I am not from tropical paradise Mauritius (I wish, lol). I am from frigid 'polarland' of Canada. I love fishing and Maruitius must be a heaven for ocean fishing.

Sorry about your tinnitus and hyperacusis. Don't panic about them. You can get better. A few years back I was like you, having both T & H as the twin devils, with H following T quite quickly. But don't worry about H even though it is quite limiting. For me and many members who have H soon after T, the H just faded over time, sometimes in months and usually within the year. You can read on my T & H journey and my success story if you like. Try to read up as many success stories as you can, especially those with both T & H, so you know that things can get better for you. The less stress and anxiety the better, as these are bad for T. Take good care & God bless.

https://www.tinnitustalk.com/threads/from-darkness-to-light-how-i-recovered-from-tinnitus-hyperacusis.3148/

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Dilshaad

Dilshaad Member

Tinnitus Since:
      May 2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Infection in ear
      Hello billiee

Thankss. Yes. Nice beaches here. Ok will read about it.

Thanks for your reply
      Kind regards
      Dilhaad

• Like Like x 1