• We have updated Tinnitus Talk.

If you come across any issues, please use our contact form to get in touch.

Treating Tinnitus with RST Sanexas, Using Electrical Cell Signaling?

It's actually not a glorified TENS unit. Its much, much more complicated than that- alot more technology and science utilized, - different frequencies and patterns, different intensities- think of it like comparing an X Ray with an MRI.

Hhmmmmm. @ceeleebee, is there any reason you have only posted (twice) on this thread?
I started this thread and yet I feel like this might be someone with something to benefit just based on the post history. I am hopeful but still skeptical of the (any) treatment. It doesn't mean it can't work though.

@Lukee, have you looked at the PoNS device?
Not more than what's in the thread. I have read multiple reports that rTNS can work for hyperacusis. I have seen about 5 success stories with it. My only interest in this kind of treatment outside of rTNS or Shore device is that people reported their tinnitus "cured" after using RST Sanexas. Whether this was all the work of Dr. Gonzalez I can't say, but there are bold claims being associated with this treatment.

This string of comments has really dried up. Is there anything new to report, either good, bad or neutral? Thanks.

This string of comments has really dried up. Is there anything new to report, either good, bad or neutral? Thanks.
Somehow I missed this thread. I suppose noone went to Dr. Gonzales in OK?

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now