Your Opinions — Could This Be Eustachian Tube Dysfunction?

Kyle Cullen

Author
Jun 25, 2015
Tinnitus Since
6/2015
I know looking for answers online isn't the best idea but I had an infection a month ago. It left me with a full ear feeling (I have no more fluid) crackling and tinnitus. Do you think it can be eustachian tube dysfunction? What's your opinions.

You could try flushing with a netti cup from your local grocery pharmacy or try cleaning your ears or taking a sinus med but it could be Tinnitus which means doctors don't know how to treat it but you can mask it and manage it .As time goes on it will get better but it is a slow process sometimes like 4 to 6 months so be patient. Melatonin w L-thenine plus 5-HTP for sleep 3mg melatonin,200mg L-theanine,30mg 5-HTP

I know looking for answers online isn't the best idea but I had an infection a month ago. It left me with a full ear feeling (I have no more fluid) crackling and tinnitus. Do you think it can be eustachian tube dysfunction? What's your opinions.
Have An ent check you out for etube dysfunction. Also do a search here for posts by engineer LA as he had etube dysfunction and was able to resolve it and rid himself of t.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now