YouTube Tinnitus Sufferer Cured Last Year After an Experimental Procedure in India?

JonDAH

Author
Jun 22, 2014
At the start of the 2 clips below a message will display:

"(UPDATE) I no longer have Tinnitus. I had an experimental procedure performed in India last year. I will leave this video up for those who may still be suffering. If you'd like to go to my new channel. Click here."

At the start of the 2 clips below a message will display:

"(UPDATE) I no longer have Tinnitus. I had an experimental procedure performed in India last year. I will leave this video up for those who may still be suffering. If you'd like to go to my new channel. Click here."

What was the procedure called? I'm too lazy to watch the video.

What was the procedure called? I'm too lazy to watch the video.

I don't know what the procedure is.

That message should appear at the start of both clips and for some reason am not seeing it when I play the YouTube clips on this thread...

But when I watch them via YouTube they appear.

You should see this:

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    422.9 KB · Views: 202
I don't know what the procedure is.

That message should appear at the start of both clips and for some reason am not seeing it when I play the YouTube clips on this thread...

But when I watch them via YouTube they appear.

You should see this:

Ok, so he won't disclose the treatment...How very helpful.

He has 2 YouTube accounts and the update was only created very recently.

You could message him, he had Tinnitus since 2011.

Well, someone needs to message him. He's very silly for not mentioning what the treatment is called.

Nowhere in his videos does he say he underwent a procedure.
He still has mild tinnitus, and has habituated within 14 months to his mild tinnitus. There are days that its so low that he would need to be in a soundproof room to hear his mild tinnitus, that he took to habituate 14 months.

Nowhere in his videos does he say he underwent a procedure.
He still has mild tinnitus, and has habituated within 14 months to his mild tinnitus. There are days that its so low that he would need to be in a soundproof room to hear his mild tinnitus, that he took to habituate 14 months.
Actually he does say so in the text description:

Screen Shot 2015-06-03 at 18.49.18.png

Well I just watched the embedded videos, and no mention of it, just habituation talk.
Yes those videos are old.

He has later on updated the video description, as I showed in my screenshot above, where he mentions that he no longer has tinnitus after an experimental procedure in India.

Now what that procedure is, I have no clue...

I always thought he had one of the few honest youtubes out there on tinnitus. What was done in India though?

Yes and then he links to his Youtube Chanel. Looks like a trick to get views.
There are no experimental tinnitus procedures in India LOL.

a quick google search of this guy and it sounds like he still has it.... unless there is another luke brody posting on tinnitus boards... maybe he is "cured" though, because he also has some videos up of him playing drums in relatively small, enclosed places... cured or not that's stupid... I haven't heard tinniuts in 8 months at least and I would't do that for $100 million much less $100

http://tinnitusmiracle.themailzone.com/tinnitus-talk-sounds-of-tinnitus/

What a dick ! heheh... He should be fully aware that not disclosing what "procedure" he underwent is ridiculous
Actually here on TT there is a video "explaining" a total T remission without letting us know the procedure. I can't understand if they are making fun of us or not :S

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now