2020 US Presidential Election

To @Luman:

Your latest commentary reminds me of how during Hitler's last days in the Bunker he was giving orders for the movement of Divisions that no longer existed.
Biden is a war-supporting, media controlling would-be dictator who would prefer a single party government, and is doing everything in his power to achieve this.

Biden is a war-supporting, media controlling would-be dictator who would prefer a single party government, and is doing everything in his power to achieve this.
We all know historically US presidents have been peaceful and never intervened into other countries' businesses. They never got into any war haha.

Looks like someone saw the chyron on Fox yesterday and is parroting it like a good little MAGA.
No I did not watch anything on Fox, and while I would support Trump over any war-making candidate such as Biden, I would prefer that Trump not run. And to repeat what I have said many times here, I voted for Trump only in 2020, not in 2016, primarily because of Biden's horrendously bad choice of a VP. Both Biden and Kamala turned out far, far worse than I expected.

So, go ahead and support a Hawk administration that is using our tax dollars to fund a bloody, deadly war that could lead to severe consequences beyond Ukraine. You are obviously a fan of the Military Industrial Complex, which is raking in our money, while the country goes to hell.

If Trump embezzled half a trillion dollars from the U.S. Treasury to build golf courses in India, he'd still be a better choice for president, than Biden.

I would support Trump over any war-making candidate such as Biden
Everyone knows that the US-instigated Ukraine war is damaging badly US economy. That's why US stock markets are breaking records, everyone is getting a pay raise and per capita income in the US has climbed by 15.000 USD in the last year and a half...

Now compare that to old (and ruined) Europe, with no pay raises, prices through the roof, incompetent central bankers, energy prices that are a steal (oil and gas sold to Europe by the US, by the way...)

A favorable political situation for the GOP would be for Trump to not be prosecuted and for him to lose the primary or the general election.

The GOP don't want him in power, but they don't want to face any consequences from putting him in power. They want the country to move on, with them unsoiled and unencumbered by Trump. That's what Pence obviously wants as well.

You can't really blame them for wanting that. They really just want a reset, like a lot of us do, but they don't understand that it's just not possible and it would make things worse in the long term.

Conservatives have always had a hard time taking their medicine and learning from their mistakes, because that's actually progress. It's really painfully hypocritical when you consider how often conservatives champion hardship, punishment, and self-blame as teaching tools.

Everyone knows that the US-instigated Ukraine war is damaging badly US economy. That's why US stock markets are breaking records, everyone is getting a pay raise and per capita income in the US has climbed by 15.000 USD in the last year and a half...

Now compare that to old (and ruined) Europe, with no pay raises, prices through the roof, incompetent central bankers, energy prices that are a steal (oil and gas sold to Europe by the US, by the way...)
20% of children in the U.S. live in poverty. Europe would probably be doing just fine if the U.S. would stop blowing up pipelines. At least they think enough of their citizens to give them health care and an education.

20% of children in the U.S. live in poverty. Europe would probably be doing just fine if the U.S. would stop blowing up pipelines. At least they think enough of their citizens to give them health care and an education.
Europe wanted Biden, and by all accounts their leaders still want him. NATO has promised Ukraine war support for as long as it takes them to win, and Biden is using our money to do this. And yes, I agree that the United States was responsible for the pipeline destruction. I believe Seymour Hersh, who broke the story.

'Deconstructing the obvious'? Seymour Hersh on why the US blew up Nord Stream

I loved it when the explosions of the Nord Stream gas pipelines last year were blamed on the Russians when it was in fact Ukraine who did it. As we know Ukrainians and Russians are very different. Russian is the most corrupt state in Europe and Ukraine is only the second most corrupt country, with politicians and high ranking officials stealing from the country in times of war.

Let's remember Ukraine was all the time against Nord Stream 2. Probably if Angela Merkel was still ruling Europe, she would have allowed the operation of Nord Stream 2 saving Europeans, and particularly Germany, a lot of economic pain.

Biden talks about banning certain guns because of the tragic shootings, but allows mostly open borders flooding in Fentanyl, killing about 70,000 people every year. The guns don't shoot themselves, someone has to pull the trigger. I personally don't have any guns.

Biden talks about banning certain guns because of the tragic shootings, but allows mostly open borders flooding in Fentanyl, killing about 70,000 people every year. The guns don't shoot themselves, someone has to pull the trigger. I personally don't have any guns.
I do not have any guns either, but I'm damn glad that many people do because there are those in this country who would take our property and freedoms away, if not for an armed citizenry.

With registration, the details of which I am not familiar with but the overwhelming majority of gun owners have never committed a violent crime.
No, I meant when guns fire and people pull out their gun; how do they tell who is a good guy when they think about pointing their gun and firing?

How does this protect our property and freedoms? Isn't that what police and military are for?

No, I meant when guns fire and people pull out their gun; how do they tell who is a good guy when they think about pointing their gun and firing?

How does this protect our property and freedoms? Isn't that what police and military are for?
That question is one of the millions of thought-provoking what-if situations that "could" happen.

If the police and military were empowered by a progressive, far-left government to redistribute property, or by a far-right government to seize the assets of the populace, or perhaps herd them into concentration camps, it is more difficult for them to accomplish this when the citizens are armed. And yes, it could happen here.

This applies to your whole argument about guns.
I do not know anything about the question that you are asking, which is just a setup for saying that many if not most gun owners are either incompetent or evil, for which there is no evidence.

I do know one thing for certain: The majority of gun deaths are suicides.

I can't wait to take that train across the oceans to India, that Biden informs us is being planned.

"We have plans to build a railroad from the Pacific all the way across the Indian Ocean," Biden told the League of Conservation Voters at their annual dinner in Washington, D.C., on Wednesday night.

I can't wait to take that train across the oceans to India, that Biden informs us is being planned.

"We have plans to build a railroad from the Pacific all the way across the Indian Ocean," Biden told the League of Conservation Voters at their annual dinner in Washington, D.C., on Wednesday night.
Just a verbal gaffe. It happens when you get older.

Like when Trump said this about the Mueller probe, "I hope they now go and take a look at the oranges, the oranges of the investigation, the beginnings of that investigation."

Or when Trump said this at a press conference where he seriously inflated the amount of testing for coronavirus that was taking place in the United States where, he told reporters, Americans were getting "one million eight hundred and seventy thousand million tests."

Or when Trump told the crowd at a rally in Buffalo New York on April 18, 2016, "I wrote this out, and it's very close to my heart. Because I was down there, and I watched our police and our firemen down at 7/11 — down at the World Trade Center right after it came down."

I could go on and on about Trump's gaffes; he's a gaffe machine. They are fun to point out, but, when it comes down between two older candidates, no one really cares about verbal gaffes.

Many people believe that if Trump is convicted of a felony and sent to prison, he cannot run for president. This is not true, he can legally run while incarcerated and it's been done before in America by presidential candidates.

These are the qualifications to run: A person must be at least 35 years old, must be a natural-born citizen and must have lived in the U.S. for at least 14 years.

Can Trump run for president from prison? Yes, and it's been done before.

And that's why the world is going to hell, haha...

People need more qualifications to work at a fast food joint than to run for president :ROFL:
And it's a true shame that these requirements are so restrictive that they are preventing the most qualified Republican, Arnold Schwarzenigger, from running.

Now that's a Republican I could vote for.

He should have listened to Johnny Cash:

"Don't take your guns to town, son. Leave your guns at home." :eek: :D :p

Hunter Biden hit with federal tax and firearm charges

Republicans claim prosecutors were too lenient in case involving US president's son.
Just as a point/counterpoint.

It's customary for incoming Presidential Administrations to fire US Attorneys. Biden did not fire the US Attorney for Delaware, due in part to avoid the appearance of impropriety and favoritism since that US Attorney was investigating Hunter Biden.

Looking forward to Republicans frantically complaining that someone is being insufficiently punished for having a gun and not paying taxes.

Meanwhile, Trump has indicated he wants to pardon the January 6th insurrectionist and Ronald DeSantis wants to defend the FBI.

Meanwhile, Trump has indicated he wants to pardon the January 6th insurrectionist and Ronald DeSantis wants to defend the FBI.
Well, Trump aspires to be a dictator like in ancient Rome.

In Spain we have the communist dictator Pedro Sánchez, who has tried to infiltrate in all the institutions, placing his friends there in a clear example of nepotism. Life in Spain has never been worse.

Special Council Jack Smith ain't playing around. Jack Smith is competing with myocardial infarction for level of seriousness. After all of Trump's fucking around, now it's time for Find Out Jack Smith.

Trump's case is open-shut and does carry a very likely prison sentence (if he was a normal person). The amount of direct evidence explicitly implicating Trump is unbelievable and the defense is weak.

Jack Smith: Eye of the Tiger. Jack Smith: If Mueller and Coach Ditka had a baby and raised it on raw steak. There's nothing quite as American as Jack Smith staring down apple pie.

The DOJ and FBI are finally investigating and prosecuting the sources of the deadly Fentanyl, which the main ingredients come from China. Why they don't close the border for now is bewildering. We have enough illegal aliens in the US since moron Biden and his administration took over.

Donald Trump has taken to Truth Social to fume about a bombshell leaked audio tape where he is heard discussing holding onto "secret" classified documents after leaving office – and admitting that he knows he cannot declassify them.

The DOJ has had this tape for quite a while and then all of a sudden it surfaces on CNN right after Team Trump gets it? Either the biographer leaked it or Team Trump did without having actually listened to it (or he did it against the wishes of his lawyers which is in direct violation of the court order).

Trump honesty thought it exonerated him so he had his team leak it. But in classic Trump fashion it's the complete opposite of what he thinks. So now he has to backtrack and blame the leaker.

Who's the leaker?

checks notes...

Trump.

Read more here.

upload_2023-7-2_17-1-51.png

What kind of man would refuse to accept and help his four-year-old granddaughter, whom he has never met?

It is a man like Joe Biden, the President of the United States of America.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now