• We have updated Tinnitus Talk.

If you come across any issues, please use our contact form to get in touch.

2024 US Presidential Election

The retirement of establishment Republicans is a harbinger of things to come for the House. Let's hope voters get tired of the poisonous mix of fanaticism and ineptitude and hand the House majority back to the Dems.

Problem being you don't understand anything below 4th grade schooling.
That wood plague message was probably meant for you. The problem is you probably can't read. I would like to see your facial expression when someone shoots a rock salt shotgun shell into your arse.

This seems quite common among some here:

IMG_0424.jpeg

The retirement of establishment Republicans is a harbinger of things to come for the House. Let's hope voters get tired of the poisonous mix of fanaticism and ineptitude and hand the House majority back to the Dems.
I hope you are right and I think they will. It sure looks like a blue wave will continue as it represents the majority of Americans.

That wood plague message was probably meant for you. The problem is you probably can't read. I would like to see your facial expression when someone shoots a rock salt shotgun shell into your arse.

This seems quite common among some here:

View attachment 56492
And you are Richard Cranium. Be careful who you slam on here but oh yeah, hide behind the keyboard.

I hope you are right and I think they will. It sure looks like a blue wave will continue as it represents the majority of Americans.
Right on the mark, DL. When voters show up, it will always favor the Democrats.

The Democrats are currently in an electoral winning streak. They keep beating Republicans in these special elections both in the state and federal level. The party's prospect look pretty good for 2024, but they still have to remain cautiously optimistic. Women voters are probably going to save them in 2024. Abortion is a big deal.
You and the Missus still have an open invitation, I will be your tour guide and I have an extra room. I think your politics are nuts and you have been hoodwinked but I also think you are a great guy.
That's what I was saying too. Outside of politics, @just1morething is pretty chill. But boy does he derp hard in this thread. -.- He fell in a rabbit hole and it doesn't look like he'll ever crawl out of it.

With the border invasion caused by Biden and Mayorkas, along with the inflation under Biden, I don't see how a blue wave is possible. Women's reproductive health rights might help Democrats to a small degree. Biden's approval ratings are setting new lows among the American people. People are moving from blue states to red states for a reason.

I still like everyone here, despite our political differences. Tinnitus is my main concern, along with some other less bothersome conditions.

A victory for Trump: The SEC has approved the merger of Trump's Truth Social with Digital World. If everything goes as planned, the combined companies will have an estimated worth of $10 billion dollars, and Trump will own a 58.1% stake worth about $4 billion.

After a small donation I texted Nancy Mace and said the House of Representatives needed to be more aggressive. The next day Ted Cruz posted on X that the House needed to be more aggressive. I don't think this is coincidental but it could be. I know Ted Cruz and Nancy Mace are friends. This was months ago after McCarthy was ousted.

Mike Johnson wants to meet with Biden to discuss issues, but Biden refuses to meet with him. Why wouldn't Biden want to meet face to face with Speaker Johnson?

A victory for Trump: The SEC has approved the merger of Trump's Truth Social with Digital World. If everything goes as planned, the combined companies will have an estimated worth of $10 billion dollars, and Trump will own a 58.1% stake worth about $4 billion.
You planning on adding Digital World to your investment portfolio before the merger? Probably a better idea than giving him your money or buying his shoes.

But boy does he derp hard in this thread. -.- He fell in a rabbit hole and it doesn't look like he'll ever crawl out of it.
I assume being called a derp is a compliment. My mother never taught me that word so I will have to look it up. I'm guessing it's something to do with being very intellectual and analytical.

I guess different countries prioritises foreign aid differently. Where is US on the attached list?

Norway never aimed to be a military superpower. It would be pathetic.

Attachments

• aid.pdf
    170.1 KB · Views: 24
You planning on adding Digital World to your investment portfolio before the merger? Probably a better idea than giving him your money or buying his shoes.
No, not Digital Word/Truth Social. I do not buy controversial securities. I have no desire to own collectibles such as the gold Trump sneakers. I will donate to the fund that has been set up, to help pay the $355,000,000 fine.

A few years ago, Trump was forced to open his own media company because he was censored by the mainstream news and social media websites. He is now going to make about $4 billion dollars as a result of the SEC-approved, upcoming merge, essentially doubling his net worth.

We can thank the Democrats and media for coming through and providing a perfect opportunity for him to make another fortune.

No, not Digital Word/Truth Social. I do not buy controversial securities. I have no desire to own collectibles such as the gold Trump sneakers. I will donate to the fund that has been set up, to help pay the $355,000,000 fine.

A few years ago, Trump was forced to open his own media company because he was censored by the mainstream news and social media websites. He is now going to make about $4 billion dollars as a result of the SEC-approved, upcoming merge, essentially doubling his net worth.

We can thank the Democrats and media for coming through and providing a perfect opportunity for him to make another fortune.
Do tell me why is the merger controversial? Is Trump bad, controversial in some way? Elon reinstated Trump's X account, right? I don't recall the timing.

Seems silly to me to donate to a multibillionaire, especially now when this penalty is paltry compared to his wealth, but you do you.

Do tell me why is the merger controversial? Is Trump bad, controversial in some way? Elon reinstated Trump's X account, right? I don't recall the timing.

Seems silly to me to donate to a multibillionaire, especially now when this penalty is paltry compared to his wealth, but you do you.
As I have stated before, the persecution of Trump is an attack on all of us, whatever our political preferences are. I am not donating because Trump needs the money, as he does not, but as a statement for freedom and against tyranny.

Right on the mark, DL. When voters show up, it will always favor the Democrats.

The Democrats are currently in an electoral winning streak. They keep beating Republicans in these special elections both in the state and federal level. The party's prospect look pretty good for 2024, but they still have to remain cautiously optimistic. Women voters are probably going to save them in 2024. Abortion is a big deal.

That's what I was saying too. Outside of politics, @just1morething is pretty chill. But boy does he derp hard in this thread. -.- He fell in a rabbit hole and it doesn't look like he'll ever crawl out of it.
Brother, when you have a friend or family member in a cult or is brainwashed somehow, I find it more effective not to berate or belittle them. I am hoping that with facts, which they don't see, and a consistent display of compassion and friendship they may come around. It's like discussing guns with Americans, a losing battle, but a battle we must engage in.

I encourage my Trump diehards to watch MeidasTouch, a judicial review with ex DAs and law professors, or Glenn Kirschner, who is another smart lawyer. They are smart and interested in justice and democracy. It could be unsettling for some but also enlightening. Foreign news sources may also be informative (barring Russian state propaganda or that of CCP).

Vote Blue @just1morething, and vote for Democracy.

@ZFire, we need to bring people on board, as arduous and painful as it is, it's imperative.

Vote Blue @just1morething, and vote for Democracy
I don't like Joe Biden's America. Watch Bill O'Reilly's No Spin News. You must be watching left wing media and being brainwashed into believing what they say.

I'm not even sure why you are so interested in US politics if you live in Laos?

I do watch both liberal and conservative programs on Sunday morning. I record 4 or 5 of them so I get a good opinion of both sides.

I don't like Joe Biden's America. Watch Bill O'Reilly's No Spin News. You must be watching left wing media and being brainwashed into believing what they say.

I'm not even sure why you are so interested in US politics if you live in Laos?

I do watch both liberal and conservative programs on Sunday morning. I record 4 or 5 of them so I get a good opinion of both sides.
Most white well-off, upper-middle-class to upper-class Democratic Liberals are racist. They do not like diversity, but claim otherwise. They say they support illegal immigrants, but won't allow them to be put in their areas. They accuse working-class Americans who are not of their economic level, of intolerance and racism, while it is they who are this way.

The Liberal racists look down on whites whom they consider to be beneath them and see all other races and cultures the same way bit in the case of the latter group, they lie and act like they consider them their equals.

Hillary Clinton ignored working-class white people, that did not want her as president and referred to those who supported her opponent, Donald Trump, as "deplorables". Like Biden, she makes promises to minorities and women, which are rarely fulfilled and when they are, it is usually at the expense of others. They all loved Obama, who was from an upper-class background and had similar views as they did.

Don't get worked up over these hypocrites, they're not worth it. They're phony, every one of them.

Trump said during his rally yesterday that the border crisis is terrible, and there are over 5,000 migrants crossing each day, and according to him, these migrants are the cause of "migrant crime,' which will be the worst crime this country has ever seen. Then he says he killed the border deal because it would help 'the other side.' Essentially saying, he's allowing the worst crime wave ever to happen in this country so that he has a better chance of winning by making an election issue he can run on. Disgusting.

But the bigger story is how Republicans went along with Trump's desires even though they'd never get a better compromise on the border. It's interesting and unsettling watching a political party prostrate itself in front of someone so undeserving.

Trump said during his rally yesterday that the border crisis is terrible, and there are over 5,000 migrants crossing each day, and according to him, these migrants are the cause of "migrant crime,' which will be the worst crime this country has ever seen. Then he says he killed the border deal because it would help 'the other side.' Essentially saying, he's allowing the worst crime wave ever to happen in this country so that he has a better chance of winning by making an election issue he can run on. Disgusting.

But the bigger story is how Republicans went along with Trump's desires even though they'd never get a better compromise on the border. It's interesting and unsettling watching a political party prostrate itself in front of someone so undeserving.
I hope to see Trump win and deport millions of Biden's illegal migrants, whom Biden has tried to use as a bargaining chip to extort money for the Ukraine war. Biden created this problem with the illegals, many of whom are criminals, and he cannot be trusted to fix it, even if we give in to his extortion and blackmail.

Brother, when you have a friend or family member in a cult or is brainwashed somehow, I find it more effective not to berate or belittle them. I am hoping that with facts, which they don't see, and a consistent display of compassion and friendship they may come around. It's like discussing guns with Americans, a losing battle, but a battle we must engage in.

I encourage my Trump diehards to watch MeidasTouch, a judicial review with ex DAs and law professors, or Glenn Kirschner, who is another smart lawyer. They are smart and interested in justice and democracy. It could be unsettling for some but also enlightening. Foreign news sources may also be informative (barring Russian state propaganda or that of CCP).

Vote Blue @just1morething, and vote for Democracy.

@ZFire, we need to bring people on board, as arduous and painful as it is, it's imperative.
I was in the "cult" for the first 3 years of Trump's first term. I watched Fox and believed everything that Hannity said was true.

When the pandemic came along, I saw how belittling the MAGA cult was and how they laughed at people who took it seriously (masks, getting the vaccine, taking precautions). After having a very close friend die alone from COVID-19 in hospital suffocating in his own fluids, and watching Trump ask about injecting bleach into people, I snapped out of it and saw what a brainwashed fool I was.

I think it will be very difficult to convert people from the MAGA cult, because they don't believe they are in a cult (a cult member never do). A better idea is to try to get out the vote of people who want this Trump madness to end.

I was in the "cult" for the first 3 years of Trump's first term. I watched Fox and believed everything that Hannity said was true.

When the pandemic came along, I saw how belittling the MAGA cult was and how they laughed at people who took it seriously (masks, getting the vaccine, taking precautions). After having a very close friend die alone from COVID-19 in hospital suffocating in his own fluids, and watching Trump ask about injecting bleach into people, I snapped out of it and saw what a brainwashed fool I was.

I think it will be very difficult to convert people from the MAGA cult, because they don't believe they are in a cult (a cult member never do). A better idea is to try to get out the vote of people who want this Trump madness to end.
Good for you! Glad to hear that you've migrated from the dark side.

My mother-in-law changed from a Democrat into a Republican after watching Fox News to "understand" what her Republican siblings were saying. Now she's a full-fledged Trump lover and devoted cult member. She's 92 and still sends her monthly "tithes" to the latest Trump grift.

Watching Fox has changed her personality from a welcoming, friendly person into a mean, hateful bigot who complains about immigrants nonstop and wonders why she is angry all the time. Standard Fox programming is the reason.

The only benefit that my tinnitus brings me is she shuts off Fox when my wife and I visit since she believes the TV bothers me; it does, but only at her home.

Good for you! Glad to hear that you've migrated from the dark side.

My mother-in-law changed from a Democrat into a Republican after watching Fox News to "understand" what her Republican siblings were saying. Now she's a full-fledged Trump lover and devoted cult member. She's 92 and still sends her monthly "tithes" to the latest Trump grift.

Watching Fox has changed her personality from a welcoming, friendly person into a mean, hateful bigot who complains about immigrants nonstop and wonders why she is angry all the time. Standard Fox programming is the reason.

The only benefit that my tinnitus brings me is she shuts off Fox when my wife and I visit since she believes the TV bothers me; it does, but only at her home.
So sad to hear.

It seems to me that Trump is the new Hitler, Mexicans are the new Jews and FOX News is the new Joseph Goebbels.

"If a lie is repeated often enough, it eventually becomes the truth!"

So sad to hear.

It seems to me that Trump is the new Hitler, Mexicans are the new Jews and FOX News is the new Joseph Goebbels.

"If a lie is repeated often enough, it eventually becomes the truth!"
I agree. It is a shame what Trump and the Republicans are doing to our country.
More bad news for the Biden Crime Family includes allegations that Biden family members received millions in payments from foreign entities.

CNN: House Republicans allege Biden family members received millions in payments from foreign entities in new bank records report
Attorney General Merrick Garland, announced charges against 43-year-old Alexander Smirnov on February 14th for allegedly making false statements and manufacturing false records concerning Biden's business dealings in Ukraine.

Smirnov's claims, which were fed to him by Russian intelligence operatives, that Joe Biden and Hunter Biden had each received a $5 million bribe from Ukrainian energy company Burisma; this was a key factor in the effort to impeach the president launched by House Republicans last year. It was all a lie.

An impeachment case built on lies and Russian intelligence propaganda are sure to fail. Unfortunately, many in the GOP can't separate Russian fantasy from reality and will continue to push this farce until the presidential election.

It's noble of you DL and you're welcome to try. I'm more concerned with rallying Democrats and Independents to turn out and vote against Trump. MAGA Republicans are a highly motivated bunch, you need to match that energy come this November or else they'll win. Because we all know when turnout is high, Republicans tend to lose. Democrats have the numbers when they mobilize voters. That's the key to defeating them. It's way more harder to sway MAGA voters to the other side. Someone already said it, it's like dealing with a cult.
Trump has a Town Hall on Fox at 6:00 pm CST. It just started.

@ZFire
I watched it, @just1morething.

Lots of the usual BS and baseless claims:

1. There's no evidence of the stuff (bribery, etc) Biden's been accused of. All Trump has on him is circumstantial evidence — saying Biden has never made more than $180K and "somehow has multiple houses". If you did the research, you would know that Biden has made millions from writing books. This is all publicly available information.

2. Trump compared the civil legal fines levied against him to Alexei Navalny. What an absolute disgraceful thing to say.

3. Trump is once again resorting to the debunked propaganda stunt of blaming immigrants for committing a lot of crime. Despite the evidence contradicting this claim, it's just plain common sense. If you were in the United States and you were undocumented, anyone with a brain would know that any interaction with law enforcement could lead to your deportation. There's an incentive to behave. The logical thing to do, right? Hence why undocumented immigrants commit less crime.

4. Claims mail-in voting is fraud. This one was hilarious because Laura Ingraham points out to him that Florida has mail-in voting and he won there. Trump looks so perplexed afterward and has to pivot/deflect quickly. Ironic too since he supposedly voted by mail back in 2020

5. On the classified documents matter, he wrongly says "I didn't have to hand them over". Lie 1. He then goes on to say that Mar-a-Lago was raided out of nowhere. Lie 2. Trump was given numerous months to turn over those documents. They kept requesting, but they never got it back. Trump compelled the FBI to take action, even though it's evident they were reluctant to raid his home. Biden's been clear of his classified documents case, Trump not so much. He's been criminally charged.

Attorney General Merrick Garland, announced charges against 43-year-old Alexander Smirnov on February 14th for allegedly making false statements and manufacturing false records concerning Biden's business dealings in Ukraine.

Smirnov's claims, which were fed to him by Russian intelligence operatives, that Joe Biden and Hunter Biden had each received a $5 million bribe from Ukrainian energy company Burisma; this was a key factor in the effort to impeach the president launched by House Republicans last year. It was all a lie.

An impeachment case built on lies and Russian intelligence propaganda are sure to fail. Unfortunately, many in the GOP can't separate Russian fantasy from reality and will continue to push this farce until the presidential election.
Smirnov was a long-time FBI informant and was considered credible. The Republicans looked into his allegations but never impeached Biden.

Trump was impeached, twice. He was acquitted of the charges, for both impeachments.

If I had to choose who was more at fault, it was the Democrats.

Smirnov was a long-time FBI informant and was considered credible. The Republicans looked into his allegations but never impeached Biden.

Trump was impeached, twice. He was acquitted of the charges, for both impeachments.

If I had to choose who was more at fault, it was the Democrats.
Per Lev Parnas, MAGA GOPers 'knew all along' Biden bribe lies came from Russia.

Well you know them Republicans shouldn't breed, they cause more stupidity.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now