• We have updated Tinnitus Talk.

If you come across any issues, please use our contact form to get in touch.

Already 6 Hours Tinnitus Free with CBD Oil

Did CBD Oil Help Your Tinnitus?

• It improved my tinnitus, temporarily

• It improved my tinnitus, permanently

• It had no effect on my tinnitus

• It worsened my tinnitus, temporarily

• It worsened my tinnitus, permanently

• I haven't tried CBD Oil

Results are only viewable after voting.
I use CBD oil and RSO oil, Rick Simpson Oil, that`s with THC( it is illegal), my tinnitus gets better but i don`t know for sure if it`s the oil or i am habituating. The RSO oil gives me a good deep sleep that makes me more rested so i can handle my t better, i think. RSO oil is used when people have cancer, google it, it works much better then CBD alone, it is a wonder medicine they say! Only negative, it`s illegal and you can get a little stoned, i don`t mind that because it let me sleep well.
You can buy it from cannbis growers or make it yourself with cannabis, in Holland where i live it is easy to get!

I have a friend who uses it himself for his sclerosis, and has offered to buy a bottle for me.

I am willing to try anything, so I'm gonna try it.

Hey Guys,

I am new to the forums here and wanted to ask if anyone has used CBD and seen improvements with it. I've read a solid amount of positive reviews but just wanted to hear if anyone here had any experience using it for T.

Cheers,

Ken

I believe there are a lot of posts regarding that topic here on the board. Just use the search function and you should be able to find them.

Some here have, some haven't. I'm researching into it at the moment. I prefer to stick to journals if possible because of the amount of nonsense about anything cannabis-related on the net.

I am waiting on a delivery of CBD oil. Q friend of mine has ordered it for me (and himself) and it should arrive within a week or so.

Hope it can help with the volume of my T or at the very least my anxiety.

I tried CBD oil and nothing. My trouble with any of the cannibus treatments is that there are no guidelines on how much to take -- when to take, etc. Could be I was using it all wrong and that is why I had no success.

I tried CBD oil and nothing. My trouble with any of the cannibus treatments is that there are no guidelines on how much to take -- when to take, etc. Could be I was using it all wrong and that is why I had no success.

Some say you have to take a high does for epilepsy treatment. I know someone who told me that they give CBD to children with autism to help with the nerves and epilepsy.

My T spiked recently after more than 10 years.
I've ordered 1.5% as well as 4% on Cibdol and will see how it goes. It's going to be another trial an error experience, fingers crossed. Will let you know as I go :)

Well, i began taking cbd oil (5%) 4 days ago. 3 drops under the tongue once a day.

The first day: nothing happened
Second, third and fourth day: have experienced several moments of reduced T, today (fourth day) I think i even heard silence briefly for about 30 seconds.

coincidence?......Time will tell....i will keep up this routine that's for certain :)

Just plugged my ears with ear plugs as i have done before.

It is definitly reduced in volume, id say for about 25% and the buzz saw screeching is much milder.

Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum. Can someone please advise where is best place to get this CBD oil? I've had tinnitus for 25 years plus but recently 4 months ago it has gone louder and I cannot cope with it. I know nothing about CBD oil but wish to give it a try. Someone can point me in the right direction?

@TheDanishGirl was on Citalopram for 6 yrs when this started...in theory side effects start upon starting or stopping a drug. Would be interesting to know how many people like us...

@TheDanishGirl was on Citalopram for 6 yrs when this started...in theory side effects start upon starting or stopping a drug. Would be interesting to know how many people like us...

I have been on it for about 10 years, but now i dont think it is was has caused my tinnitus, the most likely cause it loud noise exposure combined maybe with stress/depression.

I want to try this. But I heard you need high doses of it. I'm pretty sure all the Denver shops have good potent CBD oil available. Rick Simpson Oil is one type.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now