Did CBD Oil Help Your Tinnitus?

• It improved my tinnitus, temporarily

• It improved my tinnitus, permanently

• It had no effect on my tinnitus

• It worsened my tinnitus, temporarily

• It worsened my tinnitus, permanently

• I haven't tried CBD Oil

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yeah, if I needed chemo, I might not even be thinking twice about the effects on hearing. Thank God I'm not in that position.

I'm looking into the Sodium Thiosulfate.

You know as I look around it occurs to me that full spectrum HEMP, as opposed to Marijuana, will naturally have less than .03% THC. Basically I think broad spectrum and full spectrum hemp are about the same.

Wikipedia: HU-308

Drecul, fantastic that the CBD oil reduced your tinnitus! I too have tried a few drops under my tongue 3 times a day for a couple of weeks now. It helps me relax and sleep but it hasn't helped with the noise. Considering trying a drop or 2 in each ear to see if that helps but I'm a little hesitant. I don't want to make things worse.

Hi everyone,

I have had tinnitus for about 5 years already (on my 6th lap around the sun!). I have tried a variety of different remedies and alternative methods to help me get rid of my tinnitus over the years; of course there is no cure so I gave up on that prospect. The only thing that has helped me was mindfulness and acceptance of my condition, however my tinnitus can be painful at times - as I'm sure we all know.

In October/ November, I experienced a big spike. I am not sure what triggered this, I assume it was stress due to COVID-19/ lockdown. This was lasting about 2-3 months. I was prescribed Propranolol previously (November 2020) by my doctor - however I found it a bit strong and it didn't do much in terms of my tinnitus or sleep. It made me feel lethargic and apathetic, so I only took two doses. In early January 2021, I remembered that my partner had a vial of CBD oil in a drawer, I thought I'd give it a go as it didn't do much for his back pain; I figured if anything it will probably just relax me.

I took as recommended and suddenly my tinnitus came down after about 15 minutes. My anxiety levels came down as well and I was fine. I took another dose before sleeping and I was able to sleep a full eight hours of uninterrupted sleep. I continued with this for the next few days and it felt like something was definitely happening.

The vial was running dry so it was time to buy some more. CBD can be expensive, the vial I bought was about £40 online from Hemp Heros with shipping. I only bought 20ml. I continued the CBD oil, however I grew curious to see what others have been saying.

The British Tinnitus Association recommends against CBD as there is not enough (or any) human studies. The only studies conducted were on rats and it proved to have a detrimental effect. This worried me, so I went to Twitter and YouTube to see if anyone has anything to say about CBD. It turns out that other people have had success with using CBD for pain management and in some cases tinnitus. I figured that for myself, I haven't had bad luck with CBD so I have been continuing the use. I also did my research, I found this video helpful and reassuring that I wasn't doing any damage.

(Note: Recently, I attended the BTA tinnitus support groups, and it turns out that the BTA will recommend against something as a precaution if there is not any conclusive studies. I will reach out and see if there are any studies with regards to tinnitus and CBD. There are anecdotal reports of tinnitus getting 'worse' but I tend to take those with a pinch of salt as my tinnitus has spiked at random in the past five years with no explanation or connection to my diet.)

I was also able to find a different brand of CBD that is in capsule form. I found this a lot more cost effective (about £30 for 28 days or £9 for 7 days) works just as fine and a lot more convenient. I am currently taking 10mg of CBD every day, this is a microdose compared to what others take for pain management (40-100mg & up to 600mg for severe body pain). Below is the brand that I take every day. I have replaced the oil with the capsule (although I still have the oil).

147795669_330657531609929_1192981790482528332_n.jpg

I like this brand because it's ultra pure - there is no THC (which causes the 'high' in cannabis/ marijuana). I take one capsule in the morning after food and I feel like it brings down my tinnitus; I have been having much better sleep and I just feel overall relaxed. I feel like I have my head back together and have been much more productive. This brand is made in Ireland and I bought it in the UK. You might be able to find a similar product in the US.

Now, I also wanted to share some personal thoughts about CBD usage; I think it's unfortunate there is a stigma surrounding CBD. When I brought up my story in the support group; I was immediately shot down by someone and was told "I wouldn't dare indulge in those things." - Let's be real; I am a busy man, I have important things to do and am very active, I don't have time to sit around being high all day. I found that comment rude and dismissive, however I realize that there is a stigma surrounding cannabinoids. I think in 2021, we should try and change the conversation around cannabinoids as there is a potential for pain management. I also read a twitter user say "My tinnitus spikes with CBD but I am so high I don't care! hahahah" That is a ridiculous claim as CBD does not cause a 'high' according to the data. I feel like this further discredits the use and research put into CBD.

My final thoughts about CBD - I believe it has had some effect on me, I do not understand how or the mechanics of how it works with my tinnitus/ hyperacusis but it seems to have had a positive effect. The frustrating part with tinnitus is that although it seems to have soothed me a bit, it might not have an effect on someone else.

Do I still have tinnitus? Yes.

My tinnitus will probably always be there but it seems to have calmed down the spike and has brought me down to base level. Somehow I feel like I am able to disconnect my consciousness from my tinnitus after using CBD. It's difficult to explain or to put into words. I still experience minor spikes, some mornings my tinnitus is worse but I feel like I've been having a lot more good days than bad days since I started using CBD.

I hope you found this helpful in making a decision on whether or not to try CBD. Please let me know your thoughts. I know spikes can occur with diet/ certain activities but with myself, nothing really affects my tinnitus other than general stress/ loud noise.

Thanks for reading.

Ricardo

Hi everyone,

I have had tinnitus for about 5 years already (on my 6th lap around the sun!). I have tried a variety of different remedies and alternative methods to help me get rid of my tinnitus over the years; of course there is no cure so I gave up on that prospect. The only thing that has helped me was mindfulness and acceptance of my condition, however my tinnitus can be painful at times - as I'm sure we all know.

In October/ November, I experienced a big spike. I am not sure what triggered this, I assume it was stress due to COVID-19/ lockdown. This was lasting about 2-3 months. I was prescribed Propranolol previously (November 2020) by my doctor - however I found it a bit strong and it didn't do much in terms of my tinnitus or sleep. It made me feel lethargic and apathetic, so I only took two doses. In early January 2021, I remembered that my partner had a vial of CBD oil in a drawer, I thought I'd give it a go as it didn't do much for his back pain; I figured if anything it will probably just relax me.

I took as recommended and suddenly my tinnitus came down after about 15 minutes. My anxiety levels came down as well and I was fine. I took another dose before sleeping and I was able to sleep a full eight hours of uninterrupted sleep. I continued with this for the next few days and it felt like something was definitely happening.

The vial was running dry so it was time to buy some more. CBD can be expensive, the vial I bought was about £40 online from Hemp Heros with shipping. I only bought 20ml. I continued the CBD oil, however I grew curious to see what others have been saying.

The British Tinnitus Association recommends against CBD as there is not enough (or any) human studies. The only studies conducted were on rats and it proved to have a detrimental effect. This worried me, so I went to Twitter and YouTube to see if anyone has anything to say about CBD. It turns out that other people have had success with using CBD for pain management and in some cases tinnitus. I figured that for myself, I haven't had bad luck with CBD so I have been continuing the use. I also did my research, I found this video helpful and reassuring that I wasn't doing any damage.

(Note: Recently, I attended the BTA tinnitus support groups, and it turns out that the BTA will recommend against something as a precaution if there is not any conclusive studies. I will reach out and see if there are any studies with regards to tinnitus and CBD. There are anecdotal reports of tinnitus getting 'worse' but I tend to take those with a pinch of salt as my tinnitus has spiked at random in the past five years with no explanation or connection to my diet.)

I was also able to find a different brand of CBD that is in capsule form. I found this a lot more cost effective (about £30 for 28 days or £9 for 7 days) works just as fine and a lot more convenient. I am currently taking 10mg of CBD every day, this is a microdose compared to what others take for pain management (40-100mg & up to 600mg for severe body pain). Below is the brand that I take every day. I have replaced the oil with the capsule (although I still have the oil).

View attachment 43256

I like this brand because it's ultra pure - there is no THC (which causes the 'high' in cannabis/ marijuana). I take one capsule in the morning after food and I feel like it brings down my tinnitus; I have been having much better sleep and I just feel overall relaxed. I feel like I have my head back together and have been much more productive. This brand is made in Ireland and I bought it in the UK. You might be able to find a similar product in the US.

Now, I also wanted to share some personal thoughts about CBD usage; I think it's unfortunate there is a stigma surrounding CBD. When I brought up my story in the support group; I was immediately shot down by someone and was told "I wouldn't dare indulge in those things." - Let's be real; I am a busy man, I have important things to do and am very active, I don't have time to sit around being high all day. I found that comment rude and dismissive, however I realize that there is a stigma surrounding cannabinoids. I think in 2021, we should try and change the conversation around cannabinoids as there is a potential for pain management. I also read a twitter user say "My tinnitus spikes with CBD but I am so high I don't care! hahahah" That is a ridiculous claim as CBD does not cause a 'high' according to the data. I feel like this further discredits the use and research put into CBD.

My final thoughts about CBD - I believe it has had some effect on me, I do not understand how or the mechanics of how it works with my tinnitus/ hyperacusis but it seems to have had a positive effect. The frustrating part with tinnitus is that although it seems to have soothed me a bit, it might not have an effect on someone else.

My tinnitus will probably always be there but it seems to have calmed down the spike and has brought me down to base level. Somehow I feel like I am able to disconnect my consciousness from my tinnitus after using CBD. It's difficult to explain or to put into words. I still experience minor spikes, some mornings my tinnitus is worse but I feel like I've been having a lot more good days than bad days since I started using CBD.

I hope you found this helpful in making a decision on whether or not to try CBD. Please let me know your thoughts. I know spikes can occur with diet/ certain activities but with myself, nothing really affects my tinnitus other than general stress/ loud noise.

Thanks for reading.

Ricardo

Have you had hyperacusis the entire 5 years? Glad you're doing better!

twa

Hi everyone,

View attachment 43256

Thanks for reading.

Ricardo

I would give it some time. In fall of 2019, I started taking Curcumin and CBD and had a huge upswing. I thought I found the trick to treating my hyperacusis. Since then though, I have been unable to generate anything positive. I do like CBD in that it helps with anxiety, but it's certainly not a direct treatment for tinnitus.

Weirdly enough, I found that if I take CBD full spectrum (some THC) in high enough doses, I do actually feel a little high. I know this because I used to smoke weed so I know what being high is like. It's not the same thing, but there are some similarities to being a little high. However, it doesn't cause the forgetfulness and laziness of weed.

Broad spectrum and isolate seem to be okay. Overall, I have positive opinions of CBD, but it's not a cure or even a treatment for hearing disorders. Honestly, I wish I would have been able to take it years ago when I had debilitating pain -- would have made a huge difference.

Have you had hyperacusis the entire 5 years? Glad you're doing better!

twa
I had hyperacusis at the very start, then recently my hyperacusis came back. I still have it sort of, like some sounds don't get stuck in my head anymore (for some reason my brain would "record" sounds and I couldn't get them out) but I still hear airplanes and stuff way before anyone else does. It seems to have subsided tho.

Broad spectrum and isolate seem to be okay. Overall, I have positive opinions of CBD, but it's not a cure or even a treatment for hearing disorders. Honestly, I wish I would have been able to take it years ago when I had debilitating pain -- would have made a huge difference.
Yes I agree, like I said, I still have tinnitus but somehow it has brought it down as in the volume and the static feeling in my head.

I'm not sure about you, but I experience weird static in my head like flickering and like there's loose wires running through the back of my head. I know a lot of people experience the same when I talk about it but somehow after I started taking CBD the flickering has not been as intense. I still get it, don't get me wrong, but it has not been the same as before.

I wish there was a way to take a picture of the sounds in my head haha but that's the thing with tinnitus!

Ricardo1991, good to see you seem to have a pretty good grip on your tinnitus. Mine has been behaving better the last week or so too.

I do think the CBD works for anxiety. It stopped my old deaf dog from barking as well.

I've so far refrained from trying drops in my ear but can get pretty desperate when it spikes.

Thanks for the good advice and good luck to you.

Ricardo1991, good to see you seem to have a pretty good grip on your tinnitus. Mine has been behaving better the last week or so too.

I do think the CBD works for anxiety. It stopped my old deaf dog from barking as well.

I've so far refrained from trying drops in my ear but can get pretty desperate when it spikes.

Thanks for the good advice and good luck to you.
Totally! And yea I totally get that feeling. Trust me, I've completely been there.

CBD Oil increases my tinnitus. Tried it twice, but poor results. Scared to try again.
Did it go back to baseline? What dosage did you start with? I really wish I knew whether CBD is more of an antagonist and not something that harms or damages to cause a permanent increase.

My tinnitus has shifted to a more of a high pitched, sharp oscillation that I recall years ago when it was bad. I can't tell if this is from a week on broad-spectrum CBD, or a few loud pulsing feedback sounds I got from some idiot on a Zoom meeting where I had to have volume at 100% to barely hear the person.

I'm nervous to stop as I want to see if a month helps, but not sure if it could permanently make tinnitus worse. I've read: Cannabinoid CB1 Receptor Agonists Do Not Decrease, but may Increase Acoustic Trauma-Induced Tinnitus in Rats (nih.gov).

The article claims CBD is an aggravator, but I think they're using THC as well, which I certainly am not in broad-spectrum. Though some other websites claim the cannabinoids in CBD can link to tinnitus noticeability, but didn't state how they came to that conclusion.

I'm willing to risk it, if temporary, but it feels tough to chance this tinnitus level as my mind is pretty destroyed over dealing with MEM/TTTS currently.

Is anyone here knowledgeable on CBD and the mechanism behind what the cannabinoids are doing?

Is there anything inherently risky about CBD causing any type of permanent damage, whether in the brain or in the ear, making tinnitus worse?

My pure tone tinnitus is the same, but my second static tone has now shifted from a lower frequency to a high-pitch sizzle, and is way more reactive. I used to have this high-pitch sizzle before, but it went away. It's now back. I don't know if it's CBD that started it, or this loud feedback noise in a Zoom meeting that startled me and made me wince.

I've been off CBD for almost 4 days. I would assume that it's pretty much gone from my system. I really hope it wasn't the cause of the worsening.

Is anyone here knowledgeable on CBD and the mechanism behind what the cannabinoids are doing?

Is there anything inherently risky about CBD causing any type of permanent damage, whether in the brain or in the ear, making tinnitus worse?

My pure tone tinnitus is the same, but my second static tone has now shifted from a lower frequency to a high-pitch sizzle, and is way more reactive. I used to have this high-pitch sizzle before, but it went away. It's now back. I don't know if it's CBD that started it, or this loud feedback noise in a Zoom meeting that startled me and made me wince.

I've been off CBD for almost 4 days. I would assume that it's pretty much gone from my system. I really hope it wasn't the cause of the worsening.
I have good news and bad news. The bad news is, no one really knows how THC and CBD affect our ears and brain from a tinnitus standpoint. The good news is that most "pure" CBD products still contain trace amounts of THC and THC can stay in your system easily for 30 days. Even if you assume that you used only 100% CBD, it can stay in your system for weeks though it's usually out in about a week's time.

I would give it some more time and investigate the product you used to see if there is any amount of THC in it as that's what usually spikes tinnitus. Everyone reacts a little different to these substances so what may help for one can be of detriment to the other. I don't think your change is permanent if it is attributable to THC/CBD.

I have good news and bad news. The bad news is, no one really knows how THC and CBD affect our ears and brain from a tinnitus standpoint. The good news is that most "pure" CBD products still contain trace amounts of THC and THC can stay in your system easily for 30 days. Even if you assume that you used only 100% CBD, it can stay in your system for weeks though it's usually out in about a week's time.

I would give it some more time and investigate the product you used to see if there is any amount of THC in it as that's what usually spikes tinnitus. Everyone reacts a little different to these substances so what may help for one can be of detriment to the other. I don't think your change is permanent if it is attributable to THC/CBD.
Thanks for the information. Supposedly this is a top brand of broad spectrum CBD, and has no trace of THC. Of course online, if you search cannabinoid and tinnitus there's a massive amount of sites all copying and pasting the same script about how cannabinoids can worsen tinnitus and/or start it, with no evidence. Tiresome of course when sites do this, regardless of the issue, as speculative types of information passed off as facts really doesn't do service to anyone.

Thanks.

I have but recently started experiencing with CBD and my tinnitus that I've had since age 40 (I am now 64). I have had tinnitus so loud in the past, I had suicidal thoughts (some here will understand).

Anyway, I started vaping 2 puffs of dry herb CBD half hour before bedtime (cannabis 18:1 CBD/THC) and every time there was an effect on my tinnitus, my frequency behaved like when you are tuning an old radio, you know wing-wing, like if my tinnitus wanted to change frequency. My tinnitus got worse in the short term, but reverted to its old self the following day. On day three, I went overboard and vaped a good half gram, wow, that made it much worse , made my day (& night) miserable, I regretted vaping so much. I skipped one day and the next day was bliss, I heard more crickets outside than ever before, for once since a long time the crickets was drowning my tinnitus and not the other way around. I don't know what to make of this, but I am in heaven right now. Yeah, I can still hear my tinnitus, but it is very faint.

There are so many unknown with CBD and Tinnitus

Which CBD to use

-oil

-dry herb

-capsule

-tea

I suspect CBD is CBD no matter the form it takes, but what about its purity?

Moreover, the dosage, another big unknown. For example, if I take 10mg of melatonin before bedtime, I get a rapid hearth beat and it prevents me from sleeping. If I take 3mg, I am fine. So dosing CBD could also be a big challenge.

I will order the purest CBD oil with the least THC, try one drop a day under my tongue, and see what happens. Fortunately, I'm in Canada, CBD is readily available.

Here is a recent article (July 2021) on the subject :

https://cfah.org/cbd-oil-for-tinnitus/

I can only speak for myself: THC does make my tinnitus worse. CBD does the same, but to a lesser degree, depending I suppose has to how much you take. In every case, thing do calm down, usually a week, at worst.

Thanks for the information. Supposedly this is a top brand of broad spectrum CBD, and has no trace of THC. Of course online, if you search cannabinoid and tinnitus there's a massive amount of sites all copying and pasting the same script about how cannabinoids can worsen tinnitus and/or start it, with no evidence. Tiresome of course when sites do this, regardless of the issue, as speculative types of information passed off as facts really doesn't do service to anyone.

Thanks.
Is this the product you are looking for?

https://ocs.ca/products/full-spectrum-cbn-cbd-oil-nightnight

Drecul, fantastic that the CBD oil reduced your tinnitus! I too have tried a few drops under my tongue 3 times a day for a couple of weeks now. It helps me relax and sleep but it hasn't helped with the noise. Considering trying a drop or 2 in each ear to see if that helps but I'm a little hesitant. I don't want to make things worse.
Can CBD Oil Be Put in Ear?
There are stories of people using CBD oil topically with success for a wide range of ailments. However, there is no reason why someone would want to put CBD oil in their ear for tinnitus. There have been no studies regarding such use of CBD; there is even hardly any anecdotal evidence to support this purpose.

Don't get us wrong, putting CBD in your ear isn't pointless in itself. In fact, when you suffer from an ear injury or inflammation, using CBD topically can help ease the discomfort, but for now, doing so to relieve tinnitus seems like an attempt to prove CBD oil is a miracle cure for everything — which isn't the case.

Long story short, the only reason you may put CBD oil in your ear is that you want to, and you're not afraid of being a living experiment.

Ref: https://cfah.org/cbd-oil-for-tinnitus/

Ok, I started experimenting. Yesterday noon I took a 10 mg CBD capsule (10 mg CBD, 0.4 THC or 25:1) and by late afternoon and evening my tinnitus spiked but not at an intolerable level. Today, the next day, I have but cricket!

Backgroud: I have serious tinnitus, I've had it for 40 years and it's getting worse. I got it from loud noise from the hockey arena, I had season tickets for years, and God knows an arena gets loud, too loud. Definitely, noise induced.

The CBD is from an approved health Canada producer (Redecan) and bought from an authorised dispensary. It's all clean.

My first impression is that 10 mg is too much in my case, so I will freeze the capsules, cut it and take half (5 mg)

I also take 3 mg of Melatonin before bedtime (no more please) and I wear hearing aids which definitely helps with tinnitus (more sound to process).

I also have full spectrum CBD/CBN oil, but I haven't tried that yet. Again, all clean with no THC.

My understanding is it's all about the delivery method and dosage. So far, I know, at least in my case, ingesting CBD is better than vaping CBD. I will keep at it until I find the correct recipe. I know the research is ongoing in this field and it's promising. I can't wait, so I'm my own guinea pig.

Ok, I started experimenting. Yesterday noon I took a 10 mg CBD capsule (10 mg CBD, 0.4 THC or 25:1) and by late afternoon and evening my tinnitus spiked but not at an intolerable level. Today, the next day, I have but cricket!

Backgroud: I have serious tinnitus, I've had it for 40 years and it's getting worse. I got it from loud noise from the hockey arena, I had season tickets for years, and God knows an arena gets loud, too loud. Definitely, noise induced.

The CBD is from an approved health Canada producer (Redecan) and bought from an authorised dispensary. It's all clean.

My first impression is that 10 mg is too much in my case, so I will freeze the capsules, cut it and take half (5 mg)

I also take 3 mg of Melatonin before bedtime (no more please) and I wear hearing aids which definitely helps with tinnitus (more sound to process).

I also have full spectrum CBD/CBN oil, but I haven't tried that yet. Again, all clean with no THC.

My understanding is it's all about the delivery method and dosage. So far, I know, at least in my case, ingesting CBD is better than vaping CBD. I will keep at it until I find the correct recipe. I know the research is ongoing in this field and it's promising. I can't wait, so I'm my own guinea pig.
So this helped your serious chronic tinnitus the next day?

Don't freeze them, you'll just make a mess (oils don't like freezing, it might gel though).
The gel capsules have oil in them, you could always just poke a hole and squeeze some out under your tongue instead of the whole thing.

Dosage/type of CBD/delivery method ALL IMPORTANT. I resolved the type of CBD with full spectrum CBD oil approved by health Canada. Next to no THC (which is I wanted). I am experimenting with different combinations, and here is what I know so far (I'm an ongoing guinea pig). One milliliter of oil swallowed (not sublingual) did spike my tinnitus (not intolerable) but the next day was wonderful, only soft crickets. Today I took 1/4 of a milliliter x3 (morning/afternoon/early evening) and I have but soft crickets and no spike. I'm debating if I should take another ¼ ml before bedtime. As I write these lines, I have to listen for my tinnitus and not the other way around. The oil I have is from Purileaf called Night-Night full spectrum CBN-CBD oil, 30mg CBD, 10mg CBN and less than .01mg in THC. You may find an equivalent CBD oil near you (I hope).

I am convinced that CBD can help tinnitus sufferers like me; it's all about experimenting with the product, delivery method and dosage.

Capture.JPG

I did take ¼ of a milliliter before bedtime and I woke up with crickets but louder than when I went to bed. Today I started again with ¼ ml morning/afternoon/evening and now I am in late evening and all I have is but soft crickets. I will take 1/3 ml before bedtime and see how my tinnitus is on awakening.

A usual day for me (before the CBD) was high tinnitus in the morning progressively lowered during the day. Of course, some days were very different, but that was the norm.

I'm surprised that the amount of CBD I take is so small and swallowed to boot. I'm convinced slow release CBD would be the best, but I can't get that from an authorised dispensary.

I'm getting there!

I did take ¼ of a milliliter before bedtime and I woke up with crickets but louder than when I went to bed. Today I started again with ¼ ml morning/afternoon/evening and now I am in late evening and all I have is but soft crickets. I will take 1/3 ml before bedtime and see how my tinnitus is on awakening.

A usual day for me (before the CBD) was high tinnitus in the morning progressively lowered during the day. Of course, some days were very different, but that was the norm.

I'm surprised that the amount of CBD I take is so small and swallowed to boot. I'm convinced slow release CBD would be the best, but I can't get that from an authorised dispensary.

I'm getting there!
Good info. I'm also trying CBD, CBG and CBN but no positive effects so far for my tinnitus (or anything else such as insomnia, stress etc).

So a quarter of a millilitre is a tiny amount. How do you measure such a small amount using the dropper? I usually have been taking much larger amounts of full spectrum CBD (a full dropper or maybe two droppers). Maybe I'm taking too much.

I suggest you start small and increase as you go. I'm swallowing about 4 to 5 ml per day (not sublingual) and I'm definitely getting positive results. Not a cure but a treatment. Initially I took a 10 mg capsule, and that was too much and it spiked my tinnitus for one day, but the following day was bliss! The research in this matter is promising!

My mom's friend who has diabetes and pain issues has suffered from intrusive tinnitus for over a decade; the friend has always thought the tinnitus was due to hearing loss as she likes to go to concerts. Anyway, she has been taking CBD gummies for two months for pain and other unrelated issues, and now doesn't have tinnitus.

I starting using high dose CBD for insomnia because of my vaccine induced tinnitus and my ringing has substantially subsided.

I use Charlotte's Web. I use about 40 mg at bedtime. I buy the 17 mg bottle because I can adjust up or down easier that way. I still use a masking machine at night but it's on the lowest volume now. I also started Arches Tinnitus formula at about month two (I'm 9 months in with tinnitus).

I'm persistent and while my tinnitus is what many would consider livable (and it is now) I'm still wanting more. I recently started the Dr. Bill Munro method of hydrogen peroxide inhalation and my tinnitus got VERY low. I'm mad I didn't start this right away. Get the book "Rapid Virus Recovery" by Dr. Levy. Read the scientific data behind nebulizing peroxide. You have to mix it in very low percentages. The vaccine created an ototoxic reaction. It only makes sense that it has to be treated like a toxic virus to me. I also used to have a very low resting heart rate before the vaccine and never got a rapid heartbeat just from climbing the stairs. I feel that is improving too.

So I've thrown quite a bit at my tinnitus. Is one working better than the other? Who knows. I'm too afraid to stop. I will never get another COVID-19 vaccine or booster. Never. I'll use Dr. Levy's methods in his book to clear the virus should I get it.

I took 3 drops of CBD oil at 12pm today and another 3 drops at 6.30pm this evening.

Tinnitus is screaming now and haven't slept a wink even with sleeping meds? Praying that this goes back down soon.

I don't think CBD oil is for me...

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now