• We have updated Tinnitus Talk.

If you come across any issues, please use our contact form to get in touch.

Already 6 Hours Tinnitus Free with CBD Oil

Did CBD Oil Help Your Tinnitus?

• It improved my tinnitus, temporarily

• It improved my tinnitus, permanently

• It had no effect on my tinnitus

• It worsened my tinnitus, temporarily

• It worsened my tinnitus, permanently

• I haven't tried CBD Oil

Results are only viewable after voting.
In going to try CBD oil. It cant hurt. On the lighter side. I read where gargling helps TMJ and apnea related issues. So I gargled one hr. for two straight nights. Dont know if its a coincidence but the T is way down. Im going to keep doing it and Ill enter my findings. Peace and Love.

Small Update:

I've been taking the LoveCBD 4% oil I have, every day, once in the morning and once in the evening, except for today where I have taken it twice so far and will take more before I go to bed. No major reason, except I need the chance to rest more due to a long day tomorrow. There is no real change to how it affects me, except that I may have built up a 'tolerance' and I don't feel as relaxed as the first few weeks (or I've stopped appreciating it as much). It could also be that just a few external factors can cancel out the effect quite easily, even just being extra busy. I still don't sleep well but have sometimes felt more rested than I have felt in years prior to taking the oil.

Oke here is my story, this works for me and I'm a bit perplex.

In other threads I wrote I'm a Cannabist for 25 years now but last week my T got a lot worse especially after vaporising/smoking Cannabis. In my opinion due to the high THC strain I vap.
I'm a big supporter of the Cannabis plant because I truly believe it can solve any modern day problem our world is faced with today.

A month ago I bought 2 small bottles of CBD oil, which is mainly the essential oil of the Hemp plant. Hemp is a little brother of the Cannbis plant without the THC component ( the component tht makes you high).

I bought it for my mum since she suffers insomnia and on this oil she finally sleeps 8 hours a day. After my T got louder last week and changed in pitch around 8,5 khz I stop taking any Cannabis and I didn't dare to use any CBD oil thinking it could make my T worse. I did a lot of searching on the Net on T and CBD oil and not a lot came up.

However I came across some user experiences that claimed CBD oil did some good things for T. So this morning I decided to take a gamble. I took 2 drops of 4% CBD oil and within 5 minutes, Silence! My high pitch noise was gone! What I was left with was kind of a feeling of stepping outside a loud bar into an quit street where you can often experience a foggy feeling in your ears standing too long in a loud area. However I have a mild hearing loss so that could explain the foggy feeling in my ears.

But yeah for the first time since 2012 complete silence. You can imagine my suprise and joy! I really didn't expect that to happen. Now 6 hours later (after consuming coffee , tabacco which would normally spike my T) still nothing! I do have a slight soft hiss in the background still but that is peanuts compared to what it used to be. For me that is Silence.

Now I know every T is different so I'm not claiming it will work for every one but what I do know is that CBD will calm you down , makes you very relax and makes you sleep well.
So if you can get hold of the stuff give it a try. I would be very interested what it would do for you.

I started with the 4% of cbd oil called Cibdol which can be purchased ( at least in the Netherlands and the UK) from the web and will cost you around 29 euro's for 200+ drops.

I will try the 11% one as well and will also use the drops in my ears.

I'll keep you posted.

Get at least an 8:1
I'm glad you found something which works. I'm gonna try it for the autism myself and sleep. I've been cured of tinnitus, via trobalt. But hey, people should give it a go and see what happens.

I just got a CBD scrip for an 18:1 CBD to THC spray..It's a new, precise way to deliver it...The bad:It actually kept me awake after my 1st dose last night..I am more looking for assistance with anxiety, depression and insomnia than tinnitus relief...I actually felt wired and clear--would have been good during the day but not at night ! I will get back to my MD and the weed dispensary and get back to everyone...I've also reached out to Dr. Jastreboff after not seeing him for 11 (!!) years...See if I can get a check up with him in Atlanta

Cbd oil (tinture) 10:1 made with coconut oil .can buy it here in Washington state . 182cbd 18thc . The thc part still makes my ears ring . Even tried 9.88%cbd 0.45%thc flower . Still got the ears ringing more than baseline. . My tinnitus is noise induced dont know if that info helps but that's my results .

Has any one tried cbd Oil? You say Maybe, no legal requirements. I did read about this at beginning of my pain and tinnitus. It is legal, you might be able to buy in town. No more tinnitus. I believe that it is worth trying it.
Thanks for reading it.

There are different types of CBD oil, the oil created from the hemp plant likely won't work. This is the stuff you find on amazon or being sold on websites. What you do want is cbd oil from a sativia or indica strain. There will be a small amount of thc, so it's not legal to ship. You have to live in a state that allows use of cannabis to purchase it. Harle-tsu oil is one that is super high in CBD and very low thc. I have not tried it because I live in a backwards state too far from a legal one. If anyone does, please let us know how it works out.

Oke here is my story, this works for me and I'm a bit perplex.

In other threads I wrote I'm a Cannabist for 25 years now but last week my T got a lot worse especially after vaporising/smoking Cannabis. In my opinion due to the high THC strain I vap.
I'm a big supporter of the Cannabis plant because I truly believe it can solve any modern day problem our world is faced with today.

A month ago I bought 2 small bottles of CBD oil, which is mainly the essential oil of the Hemp plant. Hemp is a little brother of the Cannbis plant without the THC component ( the component tht makes you high).

I bought it for my mum since she suffers insomnia and on this oil she finally sleeps 8 hours a day. After my T got louder last week and changed in pitch around 8,5 khz I stop taking any Cannabis and I didn't dare to use any CBD oil thinking it could make my T worse. I did a lot of searching on the Net on T and CBD oil and not a lot came up.

However I came across some user experiences that claimed CBD oil did some good things for T. So this morning I decided to take a gamble. I took 2 drops of 4% CBD oil and within 5 minutes, Silence! My high pitch noise was gone! What I was left with was kind of a feeling of stepping outside a loud bar into an quit street where you can often experience a foggy feeling in your ears standing too long in a loud area. However I have a mild hearing loss so that could explain the foggy feeling in my ears.

But yeah for the first time since 2012 complete silence. You can imagine my suprise and joy! I really didn't expect that to happen. Now 6 hours later (after consuming coffee , tabacco which would normally spike my T) still nothing! I do have a slight soft hiss in the background still but that is peanuts compared to what it used to be. For me that is Silence.

Now I know every T is different so I'm not claiming it will work for every one but what I do know is that CBD will calm you down , makes you very relax and makes you sleep well.
So if you can get hold of the stuff give it a try. I would be very interested what it would do for you.

I started with the 4% of cbd oil called Cibdol which can be purchased ( at least in the Netherlands and the UK) from the web and will cost you around 29 euro's for 200+ drops.

I will try the 11% one as well and will also use the drops in my ears.

I'll keep you posted.
Do you mean two drops in the ears? Cause two drops ingested seems like it would do nothing. What do you mean by 4% CBD oil? Who much THC? Thank you.

I'm on CBD oil for a few weeks now and it makes no difference at all. The pitch remains high and is lound. The only difference is my sleep patern seems to change. (more)

I read on a post that CBD may work so I purchased 4 bottles of it. A neighbour has taken it too to reduce her seizures and she has gone from one a day to about 1 a week so that's great! I have been taking it for about 2 months. It hasn't helped my tinnitus but one very positive side effect is that I am back to a regular sleeping pattern of 8 hours. I wake up 2 or 3 times in the night but fall straight back to sleep. I have pretty good energy during the day so it doesn't make me drowsy or tired during the day either.

I wanted to post this because sleep is one of the difficulties a tinnitus sufferer experiences, especially at the start, so at least this may help with that part.

Hi everyone new to forum but unfortunately not new to tinnitus. I am curious about people using the cbd oil in particular Australians....my tinnitus began in 1995 in one ear back then I was told a servere allergy caused swelling then scarring but then 10 years later I got vertigo went to ENT told lost more hearing had Ménière's disease. I still didn't need hearing aids. Now 20years later both ears screaming I tried hearing aids they picked up background noise so much I had full anxiety attack. So my search for help led me here and to cbd oil. Who has tried it ? Did it work ? Can I get it in Australia? Where and cost

There seems to be a big misconception from a few people here regarding what hemp oil actually is, hemp seed just about contains cbd and thc, it is miniscule compared to what the actual cannabis plant produces. You need proper cannabis cbd oil from the flower of the plant in order for it to have a chance, lots of companies are promoting this CBD oil as true cannabis oil when in fact it is just hemp cbd oil which is very very weak. I also believe the oil needs thc along side cbd as they work hand in hand.

Please people do not mistake hemp oil for cannabis oil, the power of proper cannabis oil is amazing (also the main reason for it still being illegal in most parts of the world), not so much for hemp oil. Take a read at these articles on the difference between hemp and cannabis oil.

https://healthyhempoil.com/hemp-cbd-vs-cannabis-cbd/

http://www.mintpressnews.com/hemp-oil-versus-cbd-oil-whats-the-difference/193962/

I'm currently using hemp oil with some positive results. I want to know if anyone else is using cannabis hemp oil and what are you results? What brand is best?

I am suffering a lot in the last few days from t. I am going t purchase some hemp oil, nothing to lose by trying it. I have to keep sound going even if its a app on my phone, some days I feel I will go nuts. Texting now maybe say more later today. Denise

I'm currently using hemp oil with some positive results. I want to know if anyone else is using cannabis hemp oil and what are you results? What brand is best?
I've been taking Haleigh's Hope lately; it's easily the best 50-state-legal tincture I'm aware of, and I think it can probably compete with a lot of Colorado products on mass spec -- but it's expensive, around $300 a month if you take the indicated dose of the high-strength stuff.

I don't think it does anything for my tinnitus; helps with general well being and my GI probs, as CBD is apt to.

So I've been taking CBD oil for at least a month now and I can feel a big difference.

I don't get the panic attacks and really don't give a shit about my tinnitus. It feels like I never had tinnitus although it's there. When I listen to it its there but it feels as if my nerves have calmed down. I don't know what the oil has done but it sure has done some miracles.

I feel psychologically a lot better. And I'm not on any other kind of medicines at the moment. So it's all the CBD oil helping me atm. I'm gonna keep on taking it because I seriously feel like I have gotten my life back. I even enjoy talking on the phone again, I used to hate it and not tolerate it.

Feel like it's too good to be true atm. Hope it will continue this way.

So I've been taking CBD oil for at least a month now and I can feel a big difference.

I don't get the panic attacks and really don't give a shit about my tinnitus. It feels like I never had tinnitus although it's there. When I listen to it its there but it feels as if my nerves have calmed down. I don't know what the oil has done but it sure has done some miracles.

I feel psychologically a lot better. And I'm not on any other kind of medicines at the moment. So it's all the CBD oil helping me atm. I'm gonna keep on taking it because I seriously feel like I have gotten my life back. I even enjoy talking on the phone again, I used to hate it and not tolerate it.

Feel like it's too good to be true atm. Hope it will continue this way.
That is really interesting. I have tried it too and it just seemed to make mine worse:banghead:.
I ordered from one of the best on the marked (cbd bros) and their most potent oil (black edition)
Where do you get your oil from and what strength is it?

That is really interesting. I have tried it too and it just seemed to make mine worse:banghead:.
I ordered from one of the best on the marked (cbd bros) and their most potent oil (black edition)
Where do you get your oil from and what strength is it?

I live in Denmark so my friend got it for me from Christiania as a present. I'm gonna check on how strong it is and get back at you, I need to ask my friend who gave it to me.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now