• We have updated Tinnitus Talk.

If you come across any issues, please use our contact form to get in touch.

Autifony Therapeutics Phase II Study for AUT00063, for the Treatment of Hearing Loss and Tinnitus

The big reduction and then coming back after ending the trial was huge news (from Ms. D, TT member and Aut guinea pig). Assuming Aut is safer than Trobalt (and because it is a more focused drug we're hoping it is), it definitely has a chance to be upped in dosage and time frame in order to DESTROY chronic T. Here's to hoping!

In fact, in the phase II trials they're using the pill for only 28 days. As you say, I see no reason to extend this timeframe, people on retigabine are taking it for longer times despite its side effects. But phase II has to finish at some point and probably is not viable to have their trialees for, let's say, 4 months or more. The good news is that trialees, at least the ones that participate here, didn't mentioned any serious side effect apart from heartburn.

Yeah I rather have heartburn then this horrendous T. Its nothing. I wouldnt wish this T on prisoners that how bad this thing is going inside our heads!

Yeah I rather have heartburn then this horrendous T. Its nothing. I wouldnt wish this T on prisoners that how bad this thing is going inside our heads!
As someone who went to prison I find your target demographic saddening :(

Not everyone whose been there is a baddie! Why not use politicians :D

I just won't wish it on anyone, not even my worse enemies. I feel trapped. Although it might bring cure faster but still..

In fact, in the phase II trials they're using the pill for only 28 days. As you say, I see no reason to extend this timeframe, people on retigabine are taking it for longer times despite its side effects. But phase II has to finish at some point and probably is not viable to have their trialees for, let's say, 4 months or more. The good news is that trialees, at least the ones that participate here, didn't mentioned any serious side effect apart from heartburn.
it is just that FDA does not require moe data ... the pharma companies only trial as much as is needed to get it out there. That is another reason why so many horrible drugs are out there and Trobalt being one of them, is now on black list.

I have a question, for the insiders. Does anybody know if they are testing only one molecule or more than one in parallel? In the previous thread there is a pdf with the patent and it covers, literally, hundreds of compounds, derivatives from two basic backbones. It would be useful to know that.

I have a question, for the insiders. Does anybody know if they are testing only one molecule or more than one in parallel? In the previous thread there is a pdf with the patent and it covers, literally, hundreds of compounds, derivatives from two basic backbones. It would be useful to know that.

They are testing just the one. Any other would have to be tested separatley as a whole new drug.

They patent lots of compounds for patent protection reasons. So that noone would be able to create a similat drug and compete on the market.

Where is trobalt on blacklist? Is it blacklisted in Canada? My Dr can't find it in his book or phone app. Showing him the wikipedia this time.

Today I met somebody who has seen the Professor in Sheffield in charge of the trial there and he said the drug is going to be one you take to fix the T and not one to stay on long term.

Wow, it sounds like a dream drug. But if that is truth info, it is more difficult goal to achieve, than long use drug.
However, MPT and Danny Boy did it with Trobalt, so hopes for AUT63...

Did he tell anything more about it?
tnx

Just guessing here but can it be that it's sold under a different name in Canada?
@Robb09 Canadadrugs.com, says they sell Trobalt.

Its called Potiga or ezogabine in North America. I can see there is some sites that sells it http://www.canadapharmacyonline.com/DrugInfo.aspx?name=Potiga6804 but I went to 2 doctors (30yrs/40yrs experience in meds) does not know of it. But gave him copy of wikipedia about it and said they dont sell it in the city. Im going to ask a 3rd Dr soon about it.

I'm wondering this too as I have acquired some Trobalt but don't know whether I should take it for this exact reason...
Anybody?
How will anyone know? Some will say that it is working on the same principle of Autifony plus taking it earlier may help rather than waiting for autifony. Others can say that it alters the brain and may make autifony not efficient or so efficient. Just something to ponder but I fear there is no answer to this question but one worth asking anyway......
Trobalt is a dangerous drug but one that may save a life or lives cos this ailment is a killer mentally....and has effects physically too...

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now