• We have updated Tinnitus Talk.

If you come across any issues, please use our contact form to get in touch.

Chit Chat and All That...

@aura, so €6 a day for eating 3 meals...? How many years..?

One expensive spoiled brat! :D

Miss Stephens, you're gorgeous!

If I can't yet cure your ears, I'm most certain a couple weeks with me would make you skinny ;)

I can be a little bit sadistic...

I always had a thought before I hurt my ears to run a fat camp!

You're welcome too @Wrfortiscue!

:D :D :D :D :D
You know it's easy to talk a bunch of crap when you never show your face lol :cool: :cat:

You know it's easy to talk a bunch of crap when you never show your face lol
OIP2.jpg

One expensive spoiled brat!
Thank you!
I always had a thought before I hurt my ears to run a fat camp!
How about a Tinnitus Talk fat camp?

"Tired of wearing the same fat pants every day?
Too big for the MRI scanner?
Feeling depressed, ugly and fat?

Join us!

After just a month in our camp you'll still be depressed and ugly BUT skinny!

@Exit, our 63 kg /1.83 m tall, handsome instructor will be there for you 24/7, revealing some of his hidden secrets and helping you to get the perfect body!

What are you waiting for?

Throw away that Milky Way, grab the phone and make the call that will change your life!"

So as some of you already know, I spent today with a much loved cousin of mine at an art gallery, viewing pseudo-political, over-copious and LSD inspired exhibits.

Anyway, we came across this thing, and had no idea what message it was trying to convey.

rusmiley.png

Judging by the sardonic use of a sickle as the grin on the smiley face, and the Russian writing; some kind of angsty criticism of modern day Russia. Or perhaps just a seriously delayed (74 years?) finger in the eye of Soviet expansion.

I was really hoping @Vassili might be able to shed some light on this. Or at least tell me what the writing in the picture actually says.

@Exit, my concern is: if I show my face, how you're going to deflect in future when people ask to see yours? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
As my grandma used to say, "just show your tits and the face will follow."

@Wrfortiscue, I guess you'll have to sacrifice in the name of all of the people that want to see @Damocles and @Exit.

Just do it for Tinnitus Talk.

This thread must go on!

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now