• We have updated Tinnitus Talk.

If you come across any issues, please use our contact form to get in touch.

Chit Chat and All That...

@Exit on his rampage probably.

DC575DE1-8570-4A65-A66B-E82FF2B2BFE3.gif

Is this a before or after all the eating...?

If it's after, then you're still beautiful!

If it's before, then... lol:p
Oh, it's before. I'm like two stone bigger now. I'm so chubby. I wouldn't fit my body in the camera these days. :ROFL: :cry:

However, I have decided to leave my job at the end of February, and concentrate 100% on my health and fitness.

I'm so ill all the time. Last night I went to bed with a pressure headache, some strange sensation on my tongue, itchy lungs, dry eyes and a stomach ache.

So, I've agreed with Rob to stop working for a while and work out what is making me so sick. Could be autoimmune problem, could be an intolerance issue. Whatever it is, I need to lose weight and change my lifestyle... AND, I'm ready and willing to give up working to do it.

Join us!

After just a month in our camp you'll still be depressed and ugly BUT skinny!

@Exit, our 63 kg /1.83 m tall, handsome instructor will be there for you 24/7, revealing some of his hidden secrets and helping you to get the perfect body!

What are you waiting for?

Throw away that Milky Way, grab the phone and make the call that will change your life!"
Where do I sign up!?

I've seen a photo of @Exit's body, and - damn! Those abs!

Miss Stephens, you're gorgeous!

If I can't yet cure your ears, I'm most certain a couple weeks with me would make you skinny ;)

I can be a little bit sadistic...
Wow! That's quite the offer!

However, it would take a lot of "exercise" too get me skinny.

After going through two chemical menopauses, my hormones levels are screwed, meaning, I have to actually starve and exercise a horrendous amount to shift any weight at all.

But, if you're willing to try... ;)

Girl! You make me laugh! I WILL meet you one day!
I would LOVE to meet you one day! This is so on my agenda! And please, bring your dad with you. He seems like the coolest guy :)
You laugh, but isn't that actually what happened to you @Wrfortiscue? :LOL:
Telling us about that incident was a mistake that will haunt him forever :D

I wish there was a disappointed button to hit. :sorry:
@Steph1710, I know it hurts but maybe it's for the best.

Mrs. UKBloke smashing plates next to your ear is the last thing you need.

You just have to ask yourself: Is the risk worth taking?

And judging by his photo... I would say go for it, girl! We only live once! :rockingbanana: :D

So as some of you already know, I spent today with a much loved cousin of mine at an art gallery, viewing pseudo-political, over-copious and LSD inspired exhibits.

Anyway, we came across this thing, and had no idea what message it was trying to convey.

View attachment 49107

Judging by the sardonic use of a sickle as the grin on the smiley face, and the Russian writing; some kind of angsty criticism of modern day Russia. Or perhaps just a seriously delayed (74 years?) finger in the eye of Soviet expansion.

I was really hoping @Vassili might be able to shed some light on this. Or at least tell me what the writing in the picture actually says.
Hey, @Damocles!

I don't like modern art and I'm not an art expert at all but ok, I'll help you out.

"Искусство" means art.
"Риот" is not a Russian word. It's an English word riot spelled using cyrillic letters.
"Вечеринка" means party.

So we have: ART RIOT. PARTY!

Maybe this art object has a meaning somewhat connected with Vladimir Putin's mystical plans of restoring USSR showing an act of war as an art and a wicked party for an evil mind. Well, it's my guess.

For me it's just another stupid picture made by some liberal idiot showing off his sick schizophrenic inflamed consciousness. Look at me, I'm such an original snowflake and a great artist too. Bullshit. Plus the idea behind this picture is such a cliche. Nothing original. I hate modern art especially when it's political. Idiots.

You asked, I've answered.

Blue shadows under eyes, hair... lol :p

Poor bunny :)
I know, the greasy hair is epic :D

And the dark circles around my eyes are even worse now making me look like a meerkat :)

But you know, @Exit, it is what it is.

A lot of people see me joking around here but the truth is I am stressed, worried and so tired of this. I feel like I have aged overnight.

A lot of fake happiness on social media. Well, I guess this is what's hiding behind the fake smile.

Anyway, to end on a positive note, especially for you :love: here's a photo of me with my hair washed and looking almost human.

Maybe one day I'll be that girl again... :rolleyes:

IMAG1191~2.jpg

Anyway, to end on a positive note, especially for you:love: here's a photo of me with my hair washed and looking almost human.

Maybe one day I'll be that girl again.. :rolleyes:
OH DAMN MAMA! :wideyed: :wideyed:

I'm not gay, but this picture is starting to convince me otherwise... ;)

You're so gorgeous @aura, but I 100% know how you feel. I have aged loads since getting all my health problems. I look in the mirror and don't recognise myself these days.

But, I guess life is impermanent. Everything changes, nothing stays the same forever. We'll be old and wrinkly one day. I would say we're pretty damn awesome despite our health.
A lot of people see me joking around here but the truth is I am stressed, worried and so tired of this. I feel like I have aged overnight.
Reading this actually gives me tears. Because I know the feeling. And, I hate knowing people on here go through the same awful feeling and stresses that I do. You might all be "online friends", but I speak to you guys more than anyone else.

I mean this, when I say we will meet up. I'm gunna give you the BIGGEST hug! <3 <3 <3

Oh, it's before. I'm like two stone bigger now. I'm so chubby. I wouldn't fit my body in the camera these days. :ROFL: :cry:

However, I have decided to leave my job at the end of February, and concentrate 100% on my health and fitness.

I'm so ill all the time. Last night I went to bed with a pressure headache, some strange sensation on my tongue, itchy lungs, dry eyes and a stomach ache.

So, I've agreed with Rob to stop working for a while and work out what is making me so sick. Could be autoimmune problem, could be an intolerance issue. Whatever it is, I need to lose weight and change my lifestyle... AND, I'm ready and willing to give up working to do it.
I didn't know you were so chubby that it's hard to get out of the house... poor Rob, in 6 months he'll have the feeder role whether he likes it or not :D

Better call Dr. Now right now!

Might be a smart move, I've just told my mom how much I regret not stopping everyday hustle ten years ago and pressing myself to figure out my stomach...

Biggest mistake I ever did. Wouldn't have gotten ear problems either and probably be happily divorced right now instead of feeding lazy birds...

If you really like your job, I strongly suggest to just go on long term sick leave or see if some time off without pay is an option <3

And you don't look old! You're in your twenties and chubby :D

Joining Exit's Fat camp involves signing a document where free will, free choice of food and communication with outside world is not allowed!

Still interested? :)

I know, the greasy hair is epic :D

And the dark circles around my eyes are even worse now making me look like a meerkat :)

But you know, @Exit, it is what it is.

A lot of fake happiness on social media. Well, I guess this is what's hiding behind the fake smile.

Anyway, to end on a positive note, especially for you :love: here's a photo of me with my hair washed and looking almost human.

Maybe one day I'll be that girl again... :rolleyes:

View attachment 49123
@aura, I feel exactly the same! :D

I've just eaten breakfast and brushed my teeth... it's dark outside already :)

I may have said my baseline is lower in the old smelly house, but today it was not... So I ended up lying 3 hours on the couch after waking up, just too depressed to even go to the bathroom...

Greasy hair is a dealbreaker!

@Damocles, are YOU willing to lower your standards...?

I actually stopped showering since weekend house era started! Couch with sweatpants 24/7. Just brushing teeth and changing underwear feels like too much work :)

Back in the apartment it takes days to get my hair and head skull feeling normal:D

Yuk!

Those fancy women's magazines saying dirty hair is healthier are probably just out to making life shitty for all the husbands and boyfriends out there!
And here's one from today.

*dark humour alert*

Me in my pandemic hoodie.

I actually put this on for a friend of mine (we're kinda like Tom and Jerry :))

View attachment 49112
Cool hoodie!

You should wear it in the hospital! :cool:

Do you realise you got a small fortune dangling over your head? :)

I'm watching Drew and Tee salvage hunters (and everything else on TV).

If that lamp is at least 30 years old it's probably 2000€ just for the look :)

If it's 50 years old it's probably a famous lamp brand and 5000€ :D

Greasy hair is a dealbreaker!

@Damocles, are YOU willing to lower your standards...?
Well, @Exit, you know what they say: "love is when two people lower their standards just the right amount" ;)
brushed my teeth...
Wow... what's the occasion? :)
Those fancy women's magazines saying dirty hair is healthier are probably just out to making life shitty for all the husbands and boyfriends out there!
It is healthier... for the lice!

My husband is living with a tinnitus sufferer, neurotic b*tch.

Trust me, my greasy hair is his last problem :sneaky:

Anyway, nice hobbies! Mating fish, salvage hunters, fancy women's magazines... you sure cover the full spectrum! No wonder you don't have time to brush your teeth! :)

No no, I am 100% Italian. We in the North are phenotipically quite close to Frenchs and Germans, in the South they are much more tanned and have thick and nice hairlines :cool:
Ha! Italian! Very, very jealous! I was talking only yesterday to my boyfriend's mother about how effortlessly gorgeous the Italians are. :love:

I'm currently at college learning Italian because I'm planning on moving to Italy in 2/3 years time. I thought I'd better learn the language before I go.

But what I wanna know is, why the hell do other languages have masculine and feminine words?? Like what makes an apple feminine and cappuccino masculine?

Please forgive me - I'm an absolute novice. Being English, I'm not only ugly, but ignorant when it comes to other languages. (y)

But what I wanna know is, why the hell do other languages have masculine and feminine words?? Like what makes an apple feminine and cappuccino masculine?
No idea :confused:

Death - "morte" - is also feminine :troll: It's inherited from Latin I think, even though Latin had the neutral too that does not essentially exist any longer in Italian.

Good luck with the relocation, you will definitely need to know some Italian. The job market there is a complete shitshow, but I think you might have some luck as English teacher :)

Probably the same thing that makes broom feminine and rose masculine in Romanian. Apple is actually neutral.

Just to make things more complicated I guess :D

I think @Damocles could help us with this one.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now