• We have updated Tinnitus Talk.

If you come across any issues, please use our contact form to get in touch.

Chit Chat and All That...

Thanks for asking. It's interesting to say the least. I sometimes wonder about my future. If I'm going to get married, have kids, have a better career path, but I try not to dwell on it. I take things one day at a time now and have become somewhat humble. I missed out on a job offering recently. Still looking for one that has better benefits than my previous one.

As for the ear stuff, I think I'm like you... applying acceptance to our predicament. Accept it and try to keep yourself busy as much as possible. Something is definitely working there. The less fucks given to it, the better off I am (pardon my language). It's easier said than done of course, but I've had some good stretches even on bad days. My tinnitus is variable AF and it's kinda tricky to get use to. If I compare my sound sensitivity now to what it was back in August, it's a miraculous turnaround, so I'm happy with that.

I'm coming to terms with some lifestyle changes that need to made to accommodate my ears somewhat. No headphones ever, ear protection when I'm outside, ordering take-out food more instead of dining out. I canceled my gym membership, it was a noisy gym, but more importantly... I realized I can cut my expenses greatly since I'm mainly into calisthenics anyways. All my workouts can easily be achieved in the house. I'm rekindling my love for video games. I pulled off a 12 hour gaming a session the other day which is something I haven't done since my early 20s.

It's a long journey ahead and I'm still learning as I go.

Appreciate you.
That's awesome. I'm glad you're doing well or at least much better. Yeah man, distraction is an awesome thing, especially gaming. It keeps me so focused my brain starts shutting off the noise bits at a time, it's nuts.

Of course I am, I'm one of them. :D Estonians think (or want to think) that they belong to a rich and fancy Scandinavian/North European house but believe me, everybody (including ordinary Estonians) knows that they don't. So our politicians cry and cry and cry and blame Russia for everything. And we (most of ordinary people, Russians and Estonians) just laugh and laugh and laugh and continue surviving. Yep, we grind this shitty life. :cat:
My Estonian friend said that the Estonian government always says Estonia is a Northern European country, and not a Baltic country...

Eastern European states say they belong to "Central Europe" and not to "Eastern Europe".

In Spain we should say we are part of Germany hahahah... once, a German friend said Spaniards are like "the Germans of the Mediterranean" and I told him that was an awful thing to say hahaha, although ironically it was probably meant as a compliment.

Just keep the jokes coming, guys.

Not my best day.

Screenshot_20220212-134434~2.png

So, I've been waiting two months for 'ask the expert" day at the Museum. Anyway, the day finally comes and it turns out I'm supposed to be one of the experts people come in and ask. I thought we were having experts come into the museum. :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

Very disappointed. Never mind. Here's a photo of me being an "expert" lol.

D08E1476-532D-485A-A866-FC83CB0FCEFA.jpeg

Oh, I know. :( You're right - This is a mess!

I have friends in Ukraine. I hope they are safe. <3
I hope they're safe too.

I'm disgusted by the fact that our Western so-called leaders in NATO always knew that Putin and his Admirals and Fleet Admirals would never let NATO ensconse itself by proxy into a stone's throw north of Sevastopol and the Black Sea Fleet.

Trade deals and whatnot aside, it's absolutely the red line. They know it. Putin knows it. And yet, they still felt the need to go and test him. Speechless.

Yeah it is. The thought of innocent people dying, makes me so mad/sad. We suffer at the hands of politicians. :(
I mean, as childish as it could sound, we could live in peace altogether doing Mathematics and researching ways to combat tinnitus. Instead we throw nuclear bombs to each other. It is utterly disgusting, I want to throw up.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now