• We have updated Tinnitus Talk.

If you come across any issues, please use our contact form to get in touch.

Chit Chat and All That...

"Silly Suffolk" lol. Essex is dull as custard today and freezing.
Oh no! You're an Essex boy! :p

Yeah, I actually call it silly Suffolk because my mate moved here from Dagenham, and that's what he calls it. :LOL: He's not wrong. We're all weird farmer types here. I live in a village near Stowmarket - if you've heard of it?

Lol. Only a Brit (or a Scandinavian) would think 8 degrees = "warm".

It's 11 degrees over here in London and I'm still wearing triple layers when I leave the apartment.
Ha! Well, actually it was a bit of a sun trap I was sitting in, and I'm burning up (fever). Okay, so maybe I might have embellished the truth when I said "warm". :LOL:
Seriously don't concern yourself over it Steph. Everyone here knows you know your sh*t when it comes to history and ancient artefacts; they'll be shooting themselves in the foot if they don't take you, but that's on them.
This is an incredibly kind and comforting thing to read. Thank you @Damocles. I needed to see this today - the last few days have been pretty miserable, and your kind words have cheered me up.
Exactly like @MindOverMatter said, if they don't give you the job, there was probably a very good reason for it (in a universal sense). Something better waiting for you down the road I expect.

So let go and let God.
I live my life by this - 'everything happens for a reason', even if that reason doesn't seem obvious straight away. Life somehow has a weird way of working things out.

'what will be, will be'.

<3 much love buddy.

Agree with your decision! Best of luck with the interview @Steph1710.

If it's meant to be, I'm sure you will nail it (y)
Thank you. :love:

It wasn't my best interview, so perhaps I am meant for something else. Let's see what the universe has in store for me. :)

I find out tomorrow morning if I passed the first interview. Though she did say I could find out tonight, but as she hasn't contacted me, I'm guessing I didn't pass. In my experience, if they like you, they tend to contact you pretty much straight away.

Thank you. :love:

It wasn't my best interview, so perhaps I am meant for something else. Let's see what the universe has in store for me. :)

I find out tomorrow morning if I passed the first interview. Though she did say I could find out tonight, but as she hasn't contacted me, I'm guessing I didn't pass. In my experience, if they like you, they tend to contact you pretty much straight away.
Circumstances given, what matter is that you at least gave it a try - even when not being in your best shape. That says a lot about you as a person I'd say (y)

If this wasn't meant to be, something else will. Only time will tell. I fully agree with you that life somehow has a weird way of working things out... one way or another :huganimation:

Oh no! You're an Essex boy! :p

Yeah, I actually call it silly Suffolk because my mate moved here from Dagenham, and that's what he calls it. :LOL: He's not wrong. We're all weird farmer types here. I live in a village near Stowmarket - if you've heard of it?
"Weird farmer types" lol. There's a few of them round here to be fair.

I'm actually from further north originally (deep vowels an' all that) so, currently an honorary Essex boy near Stansted about 40 miles from where you are. I've heard of Stowmarket but never been. Have visited Suffolk quite a bit though.

Used to meet up with an old school mate of mine for boozey blokey weekends away, which were a proper wheeze. We did two trips there around Woodbridge and Orford, which is an amazing coastline that you probably know well? Managed to view the lighthouse just before they pulled it down...

I'm actually from further north originally (deep vowels an' all that) so, currently an honorary Essex boy near Stansted about 40 miles from where you are.
Oh, I know Stansted. I've driven to the airport hundreds of times. But, the airport is all I know. I didn't think actual people lived there too. :LOL:
Used to meet up with an old school mate of mine for boozey blokey weekends away, which were a proper wheeze. We did two trips there around Woodbridge and Orford, which is an amazing coastline that you probably know well?
Oh yes, I know the Suffolk coast very well. My family is from Woodbridge and the surrounding area. It's a truly beautiful part of the county. Forest, little churches, castles, sea... just perfect! I feel very lucky to live in such a place.
I'm actually from further north originally (deep vowels an' all that)
Sorry I should have said - 'you're Essex, init!' ;)

So I was just remembering the time @aura and me went from being Bună Bunnies

buna.jpg

together,

to being Brisk Bunnies

brisk1.jpg

brisk2.jpg

whenever we spoke.

And how the whole situation was started by me giving her the cold shoulder after she betrayed me by giving THE BUZZ a heart when he told her his "shoulder" was always there for her should she need it▼.

betrayed.jpg

Very sad times indeed.

I suppose in future I just shouldn't care when I see @aura hanging about with a guy who's interested in her and offers her his "shoulder"... ¯\_(-_-)_/¯

View attachment 49231

together,

to being Brisk Bunnies

View attachment 49232

View attachment 49233

whenever we spoke.

And how the whole situation was started by me giving her the cold shoulder after she betrayed me by giving THE BUZZ a heart when he told her his "shoulder" was always there for her should she need it▼.

View attachment 49235

Very sad times indeed.

I suppose in future I just shouldn't care when I see @aura hanging about with a guy who's interested in her and offers her his "shoulder"... ¯\_(-_-)_/¯
Priceless lol. Mate, you've got to write a book. I'll buy it :beeranimation:

I'm so ill. I can't breathe through my nose. My throat is sore, having to keep my mouth open. :depressed:

Still haven't heard back from the job interview. I can now safely say I didn't get that one. Must be the first time I've ever failed.

And how the whole situation was started by me giving her the cold shoulder after she betrayed me by giving THE BUZZ a heart when he told her his "shoulder" was always there for her should she need it
A lot of cold showers for me here lately, @Damocles... well, at least they're good for the immune system.

As for the "betrayal", what can I say... it was just a friendly heart, it's not like I gave the man the golden BUZZ or something.

And why is that?

Because somebody else got the golden buzz and completely forgot about it.

Does this ring a bell?

*Sorry, guys, I hope your earmuffs were on*

If it doesn't, let me refresh your memory, @Damocles.

December 2021, El Buzz was asking me to be his Tinnitus Talk girlfriend:

Screenshot_20220301-164104~2.png

I was saying no, but one month later, guess who was already tossing the bouquet:

Screenshot_20220301-174743~2.png

So it's pretty clear to me who owned that heart you've been talking about.

Screenshot_20220301-182336~2.png

Very sad times indeed, @Damocles.

So stupid of me to think that we had something. :(

I need Coldplay and lots of ice cream.

And a shoulder to cry on :)

Priceless lol. Mate, you've got to write a book. I'll buy it :beeranimation:
lol, thank you my man!

To be honest, I've never wanted to write a book.

But prior to tinnitus and the subsequent financial issues having it landed me with, I wanted to create comic books/graphic novels.

And I have to say, spending time on Tinnitus Talk really triggers a desire for doing that again, because there's some really potent creative energy kicking around the forum that I credit @JohnAdams, @Contrast and @threefirefour etc. with having sparked back when they created the MPP thread.

Now I guess it's left to you, me, @aura, @Exit, @Stacken77 and a couple of others here to carry the torch since MPP was effectively abandoned.

olympic.gif

Jokes asides, @Damocles, do you think we should put a disclaimer here?

Just in case someone takes this telenovela too seriously. :)
Joke ALL you want guys!

I'm getting a firm grip on everything in here once I shag up with miss Shore and we'll finally pluck out the ol' device while having afternoon tea... and biscuits of course...

View attachment 49231

together,

to being Brisk Bunnies

View attachment 49232

View attachment 49233

whenever we spoke.

View attachment 49235

Very sad times indeed.

Ok now it all makes sense. Whilst hunting that wabbit, and the attack by his gang, I now see the plot which I'm sure was put together by these two @aura and her big shoulders man. I have two shoulders. You could have had one to lean on and shed a tear. But oh no, you went for the big hulk of a man.

Walks off to the pub, cries over the loss of another woman. Contemplating, revenge is best served on a cold plate.

Keeps drinking.

Well, I failed the job interview. (n)

I can't deny I'm not disappointed. This is the first time I've not been offered a job. But, perhaps I got ill for a reason. Perhaps I'm wasn't supposed to have this job. I'm sure I'll find out the reason later down the line. It always makes sense eventually...

But, today I'm playing my tiny violin lol.

Thanks guys, for all your advice/messages of support recently. It all helps.

Much love.
<3

Well, I failed the job interview. (n)

I can't deny I'm not disappointed. This is the first time I've not been offered a job. But, perhaps I got ill for a reason. Perhaps I'm wasn't supposed to have this job. I'm sure I'll find out the reason later down the line. It always makes sense eventually...

But, today I'm playing my tiny violin lol.

Thanks guys, for all your advice/messages of support recently. It all helps.

Much love.
<3
Violin...?

View attachment 49231

together,

to being Brisk Bunnies

View attachment 49232

View attachment 49233

whenever we spoke.

View attachment 49235

Very sad times indeed.

A lot of cold showers for me here lately, @Damocles... well, at least they're good for the immune system.

As for the "betrayal", what can I say... it was just a friendly heart, it's not like I gave the man the golden BUZZ or something.

And why is that?

Because somebody else got the golden buzz and completely forgot about it.

Does this ring a bell?

*Sorry, guys, I hope your earmuffs were on*

If it doesn't, let me refresh your memory, @Damocles.

December 2021, El Buzz was asking me to be his Tinnitus Talk girlfriend:

View attachment 49244

I was saying no, but one month later, guess who was already tossing the bouquet:

View attachment 49245

So it's pretty clear to me who owned that heart you've been talking about.

View attachment 49247

Very sad times indeed, @Damocles.

So stupid of me to think that we had something. :(

I need Coldplay and lots of ice cream.

And a shoulder to cry on :)
disclaimerTT.jpg

Come up to meet you, tell you I'm sorry
You don't know how lovely you are
I had to find you, tell you I need you
Tell you I set you apart
Tell me your secrets and ask me your questions
Oh, let's go back to the start