I’ve Managed to Quieten Down My Tinnitus After 20 Years

How long did you try Tinnitus Mix?
I don't recall exactly. I'm not sure if I even listened from start to finish. It was pretty rattling, not something I could handle for too long. I found much better and relaxing sounds to sleep to.

I blend a head of kale with water and the concoction and usually drink it at lunchtime.

It was so long ago that I don't remember what caused it; I have a vague recollection of it starting when I was boxing at a local gym, not getting hit, just hitting a bag with a trainer, but, as I said, so long ago...

There is one thing: normally, when I talk about tinnitus, read about tinnitus, or pay it any amount of attention, it immediately gets louder. This time, taking the concoction, it's staying at a very low volume, very ignorable. That's a first.
Congratulations on your progress!

To those of you who are going to recreate this cocktail of supplements, remember that the OP says it's mixed in a blender with a head of kale.

Do you ever take this cocktail without the Kale, and do you feel it makes a difference? I happen to like kale very much, but a lot of people don't.

I also can't help but notice you're very fit. After you described your exercise routine in another post, I thought maybe that's another integral part of the healing process for you.

Anyway, I'm really happy for you, and I'm glad you stopped by to share. You've named some supplements that many of us here haven't tried yet.

Shopping List:
Here's a list of the products with links to Amazon. If you can find them cheaper, let us know. I'm surprised more people haven't jumped on this and reported back. @Jon P said the results came rather quickly.

Roughly $136 total.
I've been taking this combination of supplements for about a month now, and there have been no effects so far.

I can only get frozen kale here, so I'm going to swap it for (fresh) spinach. It's easier to blend.

A blender? Well, that poses a problem.
There are devices that can turn a small appliance into a remotely controlled appliance that you can operate at a distance, like from another room. Check these out:

Amazon: Appliance Controller

I don't have one, but I've always been curious about them. If I lived alone, I would have bought one by now.

My husband is a saint because he's done all the vacuuming, coffee grinding, and popcorn making for 21 months while I put on Peltors and hide in the upstairs bedroom with the door closed.

There are devices that can turn a small appliance into a remotely controlled appliance that you can operate at a distance, like from another room. Check these out:

Amazon: Appliance Controller

I don't have one, but I've always been curious about them. If I lived alone, I would have bought one by now.

My husband is a saint because he's done all the vacuuming, coffee grinding, and popcorn making for 21 months while I put on Peltors and hide in the upstairs bedroom with the door closed.
Yes, I use a Weemo remote plug for my Baratza coffee grinder. It's a lifesaver. Blenders are always so finicky, though. You often need to shake and move the pot around while blending, or things get stuck.

I've got a Baratza, too. After many, many years of using a cheap spinning blade type, I don't know how I survived. It was one of my better kitchen appliance purchases — there's no going back!

Good luck! I would love some feedback from other people.
I've decided to try this regimen of supplements. Even though my tinnitus has gradually worsened over time, I remain cautiously optimistic that I may still find a treatment that works for me.

Thanks for the information, and I hope you continue to improve. Maybe even to silence one day. God Bless.

There have been no changes a month after my last post, though I'm using spinach instead of kale.

I'll continue until my supply runs out, so another 8 months or so. :X3:

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now