• We have updated Tinnitus Talk.

If you come across any issues, please use our contact form to get in touch.

I Invented a Sound That Knocked Out My Tinnitus

Yea but the medical industrial complex will quash it, it goes against the goals of high profits, they don't want free cures that they cannot control, it's bad for business!!!!
Just FYI, I don't think for a damn second that this audio has fixed this man's penis.

However, I do know 100% that there is a medical industrial complex and if people can't see that then they are truly dumb.

Yes, there aren't many on here trying it which is totally understandable if you have to wear headphones all night during three weeks... A lot of people including myself avoid headphones like the plague.
Yea I know, but that is what it takes, the Koss KSC-75 have no headband, they clip on the ears and are the same internally as the KTX-PRO1.

linda adds to testimony letter.PNG

@gorzakus,
I would wait the results of the "trial groups" if I were you.
This procedure seems potentially harmful to me.
Not at all, I have been using it for 18 years and have improved every year since, hundreds around the world have used it for years and not one bad event, just good side effects. You are assuming my sound is just like all the other anti tinnitus sounds on YouTube. This is totally different.

new testimony web site 4 001.jpg

I'm having a little trouble with understanding the word "reform", you mean as in the tinnitus coming back or changing pitch or becoming worse??

Can you please explain because "becoming worse" is not an option for me.
You must use all night every night for three weeks, if you just play around with it once in a while the tinnitus will try to reform. The tinnitus is operating mainly in the ultra-sonic range so you only hear the parts that dip below 20,000 hertz, I compare it to having a 44 magnum pistol in your hand and walking in the woods, you see a bear but you decide to pistol wip the bear instead of shooting the bear. You should have followed the instructions that come in the box with the gun. That being said very few get a spike, when I asked them did they follow instructions I always find they did not.

Just FYI, I don't think for a damn second that this audio has fixed this man's penis.

However, I do know 100% that there is a medical industrial complex and if people can't see that then they are truly dumb.
I would not discount anything, I never say never anymore. I would not have believed it relieves pain either until all off these letters I get, and they do not know each other so there has to be something to it. I do not have any pain so I did not notice this effect, but that could be because I have used it for 18 years, no headaches nothing.

You just can't know. You might create a Frankenstein monster inside dozens of heads. The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Anyway, will you publish the results of the trial here? Do you know when approximately?

PS: I have looked online for testimonials and I saw one from 2010. Is it an error or have you been offering this "sound solution" for 8 years? In 8 years, no one came to you to complain about an aggravation apparently caused by your sound?

The testimonies from people that were being "targeted" by the government in some sort of brain attacks are not helping in the integrity of this approach I might add.

You just can't know. You might create a Frankenstein monster inside dozens of heads. The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Anyway, will you publish the results of the trial here? Do you know when approximately?

PS: I have looked online for testimonials and I saw one from 2010. Is it an error or have you been offering this "sound solution" for 8 years? In 8 years, no one came to you to complain about an aggravation apparently caused by your sound?
I have had no complaints, I know that upsets you but its true. It works on 50% of the people that try it. That's the only thing I would like to change, for it to be 100% effective. I have improved the Tinnitus Mix 17 times in 18 years by reading the feedback letters.

David,
Do you have examples of people who had hyperacusis and tried this and, more importantly, were helped?

Thanks.
We have just started with the hyperacusis group, that condition seems very different than normal tinnitus. I will have to let you know when we see more results. We are recommending bone conduction headphones for them because of the sensitivity of their ears.

Well I believe in God and I called out to him when I was at my worst state and I think he helped me to help others, tinnitus is HELL!!! So I will not stop helping people no matter who tries to stop me with innuendos, false suggestions, and scare tactics.

Here is one from a day ago in the test group, the group gets a lot of people form other countries so pardon her English.

new group t gone 6.PNG

I have provided mounds of evidence it is not dangerous

Where ?

please show your evidence that it's dangerous.

You don't understand what I said. I said you can't know if it will be dangerous. So I can't know either. But I believe you should be more careful with this. It would not be the first sound therapy with possible disastrous consequences.

Well I believe in God and I called out to him when I was at my worst state and I think he helped me to help others

Is it also The Almighty who advised you to put solar panels on your pickup? (Sorry, couldn't help)

I have improved the Tinnitus Mix 17 times in 18 years by reading the feedback letters.

The Tinnitus Mix? Excuse me, what is it? And do you mean your """cure""" exists since 2000? Then why has it not achieved worldwide recognition since?

I have had no complaints, I know that upsets you but its true

Why would it upset me? I am very skeptical about everything you claim but I would be very happy if that was true. And I hope it is.

People are gonna try this no matter what I say, but I just wanted to weigh in one more time.

I don't want to start a crusade against this guy but I've been on the internet since 1993, pretty much the day ISPs first started, and I can spot quacks a mile away.

Start with his avatar image, which looks like a police composite sketch of a serial killer. Why would someone choose an avatar like that? It instantly evokes a creepy vibe. For him not to realize this speaks volumes about his state of mind.

Next, why aren't you guys questioning the validity of those handwritten thank-you letters?

Excuse me but I have to go all-caps for this.

WHO WRITES HAND WRITTEN LETTERS ANYMORE???????????????

If he print-screened emails then they'd seem more legit. So you may be dealing with someone who is willing to forge letters to lend him credibility.

Maybe he's not doing this for financial gain, but he seems to have a hero-complex. He means well, but he desperately wants the validation that comes from feeling as though he's helping people, so much so that he will drop into threads like this and defend himself tooth and nail with each and every skeptic.

I will reiterate that the tones in that file are extremely grating. I would not risk damaging my ears further by subjecting them to these tones. If it sounds unpleasant, it's probably bad for your ears, just as something that tastes or smells foul is probably unhealthy to eat. It's counter-intuitive that something that seems to be irritating your senses is in fact healing them. It's like, would you stare into the sun if someone said it would improve your vision?

So please everyone, pinch yourself and do a reality check.

We have just started with the hyperacusis group, that condition seems very different than normal tinnitus. I will have to let you know when we see more results. We are recommending bone conduction headphones for them because of the sensitivity of their ears.
I tried bone conductive headphones before but the only difference with normal headphones is that you can hear your surroundings and even wear plugs.

Could you explain why these type of headphones would be better for people with hyperacusis because in the end you hear the same loudness as with normal headphones, no?

People are gonna try this no matter what I say, but I just wanted to weigh in one more time.

I don't want to start a crusade against this guy but I've been on the internet since 1993, pretty much the day ISPs first started, and I can spot quacks a mile away.

Start with his avatar image, which looks like a police composite sketch of a serial killer. Why would someone choose an avatar like that? It instantly evokes a creepy vibe. For him not to realize this speaks volumes about his state of mind.

Next, why aren't you guys questioning the validity of those handwritten thank-you letters?

If he print-screened emails then they'd seem more legit. So you may be dealing with someone who is willing to forge letters to lend him credibility.

Maybe he's not doing this for financial gain, but he seems to have a hero-complex. He means well, but he desperately wants the validation that comes from feeling as though he's helping people, so much so that he will drop into threads like this and defend himself tooth and nail with each and every skeptic.

I will reiterate that the tones in that file are extremely grating. I would not risk damaging my ears further by subjecting them to these tones. If it sounds unpleasant, it's probably bad for your ears, just as something that tastes or smells foul is probably unhealthy to eat. It's counter-intuitive that something that seems to be irritating your senses is in fact healing them. It's like, would you stare into the sun if someone said it would improve your vision?

I don't actually see a lot of handwritten letters, most of them are emails and Facebook posts and if he really is giving them away since the year 2000 then letters were still a lot more common, no?

Wouldn't it be easier to fake an email than a handwritten letter? Just wondering.

There is also the post from Brian Douglas who is a trustworthy person and his post was not fake.

Not defending anyone and some explanations seem indeed fishy but have you ever listened to the ACRN file on this board that generates a sequence?

Some people also had success with it and it sounds horrible.

We are recommending bone conduction headphones for them because of the sensitivity of their ears.
Severe hyperacusis here--as well as tinnitus. Do you have a specific recommendation on conduction headphones. -- Thanks!
Hmmm, people over 65? ;)

Last edited:
Severe hyperacusis here--as well as tinnitus. Do you have a specific recommendation on conduction headphones. -- Thanks!

Hmmm, people over 65? ;)
The bone conduction headphones should go to 20 kHz or higher, I have Aftershokz model AS401, they go to 20 kHz.

More people write handwritten letters than you think, it's more personal, I do prefer typed just because the handwritten can be hard to read. Every letter is real. I don't need to fake anything.

My avatar is my artwork, I am an artist also. Everything you are spewing out is opinion about me, you don't know me and are not qualified to judge anything, if you don't want to use the Tinnitus Mix, don't.

You don't have to try to tear down my credibility just for your entertainment.

Here are some more of my CREEPY ARTWORK as you say. Please show us some of your artwork, show us your inventions, show us how many you have cured!!!

sunset cats.PNG

birds.PNG

I looked at the handwriting and it does seem like different people wrote them.
Please show us some of your artwork, show us your inventions, show us how many you have cured!!!
Yeah show us Mr. No Art.

People are too busy questioning my ability to understand the medical journal articles that I post, and saving us from the lies of that licensed ENT from S. Korea.

Haven't you tried putting the earbuds on your pubic bone?

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now