• We have updated Tinnitus Talk.

If you come across any issues, please use our contact form to get in touch.

I Invented a Sound That Knocked Out My Tinnitus

I tried bone conductive headphones before but the only difference with normal headphones is that you can hear your surroundings and even wear plugs.

Could you explain why these type of headphones would be better for people with hyperacusis because in the end you hear the same loudness as with normal headphones, no?
They don't go over the ear, we are just trying to help that group.

I would disagree with someone on two view points that associate to severe physical somatic tinnitus. One is being told that you can live a totally normal life. They do understand once they find out that I'm in severe physical pain having cut nerves within mouth with serious deep non controlling infection and a deteriorating jaw. The other concern that I have is healthcare/dental not always showing concern and use of safe procedures per physical tinnitus.

I can't comment on your treatment and I will say little.

I never appreciate high shipping costs as only a little fraction of mail gets lost. To counter act this, insurance costing pennies could be included in shipping costs or the eBay options for either party. There's also ways to make a therapy - internet free. Other more mainstream ways may need an advertiser or two.

I often have a hundred questions and a hundred thoughts on internet promotion, but none may apply to you. You could be a kind and caring person with no motives. Safety and efficiency studies done by a registered consumer/research group sometimes times can't be trusted or don't have value for me. Consumer groups don't often check without permission on consumer reviews for many reasons.

If a product does have a trademark per a non public company then there can be hidden private investor money investment as not being company shares or part of legal title. This can be done off shore for legal protection. With this, there's no concern for safety and guarantees can be a joke.

Often from having so called great consumer reviews - a public offering can be granted where insiders get rich. There are sites that discuss the need to know and understandings of consumer marketing where protection laws don't always favor the consumer or are not in force. Complaints can be ignored by an entity and legal counter action is expensive.

If someone is always discussing a particular healthcare industry service then there might be question to mutual monetary arrangements.

They don't go over the ear, we are just trying to help that group.
dude, just watched some youtube stuff with you in it.

sorry to inform you doug but,

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A SCALAR WAVE!!!

get that crap out of your head. a scalar is just a quantity, a wave has a vector and a scalar. saying there are scalar waves is like this:

question: which way was that plane flying

answer: 4.

it doesn't make sense bro and you're an engineer? there are transverse and longitudinal waves. THERE ARE NO SCALAR WAVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please show us some of your artwork, show us your inventions, show us how many you have cured!!!
This is what I'm talking about. You come across like you're only helping people to boost your ego. Sort of a Doctor Strange swagger...without the pedigree. A little humility would go a long way.

I would disagree with someone on two view points that associate to severe physical somatic tinnitus. One is being told that you can live a totally normal life. They do understand once they find out that I'm in severe physical pain having cut nerves within mouth with serious deep non controlling infection and a deteriorating jaw. The other concern that I have is healthcare/dental not always showing concern and use of safe procedures per physical tinnitus.

I can't comment on your treatment and I will say little.

I never appreciate high shipping costs as only a little fraction of mail gets lost. To counter act this, insurance costing pennies could be included in shipping costs or the eBay options for either party. There's also ways to make a therapy - internet free. Other more mainstream ways may need an advertiser or two.

I often have a hundred questions and a hundred thoughts on internet promotion, but none may apply to you. You could be a kind and caring person with no motives. Safety and efficiency studies done by a registered consumer/research group sometimes times can't be trusted or don't have value for me. Consumer groups don't often check without permission on consumer reviews for many reasons.

If a product does have a trademark per a non public company then there can be hidden private investor money investment as not being company shares or part of legal title. This can be done off shore for legal protection. With this, there's no concern for safety and guarantees can be a joke.

Often from having so called great consumer reviews - a public offering can be granted where insiders get rich. There are sites that discuss the need to know and understandings of consumer marketing where protection laws don't always favor the consumer or are not in force. Complaints can be ignored by an entity and legal counter action is expensive.

If someone is always discussing a particular healthcare industry service then there might be question to mutual monetary arrangements.
I don't sell anything, and I'm not marketing anything. The download is free right here: https://tinnitusmix.com/download

This is what I'm talking about. You come across like you're only helping people to boost your ego. Sort of a Doctor Strange swagger...without the pedigree. A little humility would go a long way.
You people take the cake, I come on here bringing free help for people suffering, having high success rate even, and you attack me for entertainment. I have been told many times that I am the most humble person people have ever met. When you make fun of my artwork, make fun of my inventions, when you try to stop me from helping others, watch out, I will defend myself. All of you attacking me should be ashamed of yourselves.

I am glad we have this record of events because one day you will realize how wrong you were.

dude, just watched some youtube stuff with you in it.

sorry to inform you doug but,

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A SCALAR WAVE!!!

get that crap out of your head. a scalar is just a quantity, a wave has a vector and a scalar. saying there are scalar waves is like this:

question: which way was that plane flying

answer: 4.

it doesn't make sense bro and you're an engineer? there are transverse and longitudinal waves. THERE ARE NO SCALAR WAVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Again you don't know what you are talking about, Tesla invented them, I guess next you will say Tesla was no engineer!!! I have recreated them myself. I call them TIME VARIANT pulse propagation. If you send 10 pulses, the second going a little faster than the first, the third a little faster than the second, and so on, the pulses will collide at a predetermined place (target) and when they collide they ride up on each other increasing power density by many orders of magnitude.

Read this:
scaler 1.PNG

scaller 2.PNG

scaler 3.PNG

scaler 4.PNG

scaler 5.PNG

Make fun of me all you want, you are doing a great dis-ervice to people suffering on this site.

Again you don't know what you are talking about, Tesla invented them, I guess next you will say Tesla was no engineer!!! I have recreated them myself. I call them TIME VARIANT pulse propagation. If you send 10 pulses, the second going a little faster than the first, the third a little faster than the second, and so on, the pulses will collide at a predetermined place (target) and when they collide they ride up on each other increasing power density by many orders of magnitude.

Read this:
View attachment 25657
View attachment 25658
View attachment 25659
View attachment 25661
View attachment 25662
Ah ok I see what you're calling a scalar wave.
Yeah, but you dont send them "faster". You change the phase and frequency.
Let me explain this better for the thread. In the below image, the top two waves go from out of phase 180 degrees to in phase. The bottom wave is a sum of the top two. When the top two are 180 degrees out of phase the bottom wave is flat. This is how noise cancelling headphones work. They have a microphone that takes the environmental noise and inverts it and plays it through a speaker and it cancels out the noise.
interference.gif

But when the waves are in phase the bottom wave is the sum of the top two's amplitudes.

With waves theres something called harmonics, which are waves that vibrate in multiples of the lowest, which is called the fundamental. The 2nd harmonic vibrates twice as fast as the fundamental, the 3rd three times faster and so on...
2.png

If you play all of these on top of each other they add up into a square wave.

original-3018738-1.jpg

So you can cause the earth, and the ionosphere to ring like a bell by pulsing them with radio waves. Turn on a pulse and turn it off, the ionosphere will keep vibrating, like you hit a bell with a hammer.

Imagine hitting the ionosphere with pulses of harmonics based on the earths natural resonant frequency as the fundamental, but slightly phase shift them so they only become in phase later in time like the top animation. This could in theory cause a massive square wave in the ionosphere. Which for a split second would cause an abundance or deficit in the amount of electrons in the place where the waves became in phase. If there is a large difference between the amount of electrons between the earth and sky, they will quickly ionize the air and make a path to transfer the area of high electrons to the area of low electrons, this called a lightning bolt.

Theoretically, you could start with high frequency harmonics and phase shift them and add lower and lower harmonics until you reached the lowest frequency that your antenna was capable of, if they were harmonics of the earths fundamental, they could produce a massive square wave, which could produce a massive lightning bolt.

This is the basis of the Nikola Tesla supposed connection to the Tunguska event.

I'm not saying that this is what definitely happened, but I'm pretty sure they never found and traces of a meteorite at the site.

Think of all this like noise cancelling headphones except noise adding and not noise, but radio waves.

Not so sure that the government is using this technology to give people tinnitus. Why would they?? For me, it was noise and being on too much aspirin.

A small update.

Used it last night and to my surprise was able to fall sleep with it.
I put the volume just above my tinnitus.

I woke up a few times which happens every night and around 3 am stopped listening.
Today is quite a good day but my tinnitus always fluctuates a lot so it's too early to tell, so no bad side effects.

This is the third day using it, I can't use it tonight since I have a night shift for work but will after the shift when I go to sleep.

One more thing, I have a watch that records my sleep and had a bit more deep sleep than on average.

Let me explain this better for the thread. In the below image, the top two waves go from out of phase 180 degrees to in phase. The bottom wave is a sum of the top two. When the top two are 180 degrees out of phase the bottom wave is flat. This is how noise cancelling headphones work. They have a microphone that takes the environmental noise and inverts it and plays it through a speaker and it cancels out the noise.
View attachment 25664
But when the waves are in phase the bottom wave is the sum of the top two's amplitudes.

With waves theres something called harmonics, which are waves that vibrate in multiples of the lowest, which is called the fundamental. The 2nd harmonic vibrates twice as fast as the fundamental, the 3rd three times faster and so on...
View attachment 25665

View attachment 25666

So you can cause the earth, and the ionosphere to ring like a bell by pulsing them with radio waves. Turn on a pulse and turn it off, the ionosphere will keep vibrating, like you hit a bell with a hammer.

Imagine hitting the ionosphere with pulses of harmonics based on the earths natural resonant frequency as the fundamental, but slightly phase shift them so they only become in phase later in time like the top animation. This could in theory cause a massive square wave in the ionosphere. Which for a split second would cause an abundance or deficit in the amount of electrons in the place where the waves became in phase. If there is a large difference between the amount of electrons between the earth and sky, they will quickly ionize the air and make a path to transfer the area of high electrons to the area of low electrons, this called a lightning bolt.

Theoretically, you could start with high frequency harmonics and phase shift them and add lower and lower harmonics until you reached the lowest frequency that your antenna was capable of, if they were harmonics of the earths fundamental, they could produce a massive square wave, which could produce a massive lightning bolt.

This is the basis of the Nikola Tesla supposed connection to the Tunguska event.

I'm not saying that this is what definitely happened, but I'm pretty sure they never found and traces of a meteorite at the site.

Think of all this like noise cancelling headphones except noise adding and not noise, but radio waves.

Not so sure that the government is using this technology to give people tinnitus. Why would they?? For me, it was noise and being on too much aspirin.
Well at least you changed your story, but actually you can get them to travel faster or slower, the formula for how fast a wave travels has the frequency in the equation because there are slight changes in speed depending on frequency. And you are not taking into account these are NON-sinusoidal waves, that is very important because they are undetectable by traditional meters and equipment.

A small update.

I woke up a few times which happens every night and around 3 am stopped listening.
Today is quite a good day but my tinnitus always fluctuates a lot so it's too early to tell, so no bad side effects.

This is the third day using it, I can't use it tonight since I have a night shift for work but will after the shift when I go to sleep.

One more thing, I have a watch that records my sleep and had a bit more deep sleep than on average.
GREAT, that is one thing that every one reports, it puts them in a deeper longer sleep. Try not to miss any nights if possible for the 3 weeks!!

GREAT, that is one thing that every one reports, it puts them in a deeper longer sleep. Try not to miss any nights if possible for the 3 weeks!!
Well I'll be missing some nights because I work some nights but will use it in the morning then when I go to bed.
I can't test it to the letter for three weeks because of this but will do my best.

A small update.

We are seeing results in the test group recently, it does work best on sound induced tinnitus and or unexplained tinnitus.

for t talk7.PNG

for t talk 4.PNG

for t talk 2.PNG

for t talk 1.PNG

t talk testimony 2.PNG

t talk testimony 3.PNG

I'm in the control group and also slept unusually well last night.
Great, glad to help you, I just posted some comments from the other group, it does help encourage new users to read how it helps. Just keep it up, don't stop or miss a night in the 3 weeks!!

And we want feedback on how to improve the Tinnitus Mix for future users.

Well I'll be missing some nights because I work some nights but will use it in the morning then when I go to bed.
I can't test it to the letter for three weeks because of this but will do my best.
Sure, that's fine, just meant don't go without using during sleep for 3 weeks. It doesn't matter if you sleep in day or night.

Well at least you changed your story, but actually you can get them to travel faster or slower, the formula for how fast a wave travels has the frequency in the equation because there are slight changes in speed depending on frequency. And you are not taking into account these are NON-sinusoidal waves, that is very important because they are undetectable by traditional meters and equipment.
Are you talking about longitudinal waves?
From my understandin all transverse electromagnetic waves are composed of sine waves or multiple sine waves.

View attachment 25664

View attachment 25665

View attachment 25666

To be honest, this looks like rocket science to me, maybe you and David should start working together and save the world from tinnitus and hyperacusis :beeranimation:

@R. David Case, I have not tried or listened to your download or CD yet, but was just wondering how it would compare to the Levo or Tinnitus Desensitisation programs. I think those are both custom made programs for different tinnitus sounds tailored to an individual. The only thing I've tried is SoundCure and that seemed to aggravate my tinnitus. From what I've heard they are no longer in business. I have also masked and used combination hearing aids/maskers with mixed results. I have also tried gabapentin plus valium and gabapentin/klonopin combination like Dr. Shulman recommended years ago.

It's nice of you to offer your CD for free. I'm more interested in relief than in the science behind it. I have a loud hissing noise in my ears/head atm. Frequency Therapeutics inner ear hair cell regrowth technology would be the ultimate solution (if it works - lots of failures in the past), but we need something in the interim (which could be months to years away)

https://www.thetinnitusclinic.co.uk/tinnitus-treatment/paying-for-your-treatment#prices

Last edited:
And I didn't change my story. There is no such thing as a scalar wave. When the waves catch up with each other there is still a directional component. A scalar is only a quantity, nothing in this universe is purely scalar.

To be honest, this looks like rocket science to me, maybe you and David should start working together and save the world from tinnitus and hyperacusis :beeranimation:
It's just basic physics. Like I said it's the same principle of how noise cancelling headphones work and how square waves are generated.

And I didn't change my story. There is no such thing as a scalar wave. When the waves catch up with each other there is still a directional component. A scalar is only a quantity, nothing in this universe is purely scalar.
As I said I call them time variant pulse propagation, think of it as "constructive interference" but with D.C. pulse technology. For example I strung a wire from my house 100 yards long and connected it to my O-scope with no amplification and picked up large D.C. pulses (.250 volts) raw Triangle waves, this cannot be from nature, it most likely was submarine communications from Iowa. I had a 2200 micro farad cap across the ant to ground to only receive waves below 20 hertz. E.L.F.

@R. David Case, I have not tried or listened to your download or CD yet, but was just wondering how it would compare to the Levo or Tinnitus Desensitisation programs. I think those are both custom made programs for different tinnitus sounds tailored to an individual. The only thing I've tried is SoundCure and that seemed to aggravate my tinnitus. From what I've heard they are no longer in business. I have also masked and used combination hearing aids/maskers with mixed results. I have also tried gabapentin plus valium and gabapentin/klonopin combination like Dr. Shulman recommended years ago.

It's nice of you to offer your CD for free. I'm more interested in relief than in the science behind it. I have a loud hissing noise in my ears/head atm. Frequency Therapeutics inner ear hair cell regrowth technology would be the ultimate solution (if it works - lot of failures in the past), but we need something in the interim (which could be months to years away)

https://www.thetinnitusclinic.co.uk/tinnitus-treatment/paying-for-your-treatment#prices
Thanks for your comment. Most I have cured or helped were undiagnosed, so I began to send CD's to tinnitus groups to test on different types of tinnitus, we know it works on several types but I can't say for certain it will help you, unless you have noise induced tinnitus or unexplained sudden onset tinnitus. I would try it on low volume with the Koss ktx-pro1 for 3 nights all night, if you notice a lowering don't stop for 3 weeks.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now