• We have updated Tinnitus Talk.

If you come across any issues, please use our contact form to get in touch.

I Invented a Sound That Knocked Out My Tinnitus

Three weeks? I don't think so. Three minutes is too much.

Headphones are headphones... but these have titanium... so that's something to consider, right? ...

But I did sleep well the other night. However this was before listening three minutes.
I don't really understand, you are in a test group but only used it for 3 minutes. I totally understand you don't want to take the risk listening to it so I guess they excluded you from the further testing?

Do you happen to know if there are others in the group who are using it at night, every night with the headphones on and reported any effects on tinnitus?

I don't really understand, you are in a test group but only used it for 3 minutes. I totally understand you don't want to take the risk listening to it so I guess they excluded you from the further testing?

Do you happen to know if there are others in the group who are using it at night, every night with the headphones on and reported any effects on tinnitus?
I posted many good results posts from the test group if you want to read them.

I have been trying it for 2 days in a row now at night and one during the day (sleeping) with the Koss headphones with an average of 6 hours a night.
I use it with my iPad on volume 3. The sound is quite bearable actually, it's harder for me to sleep in total silence. It's just not easy with the headphones on.

And I have to be honest: last two days were very quiet and today I'm making a very silent start.
That's GREAT!!! Just keep it up for 3 weeks and don't miss a day, I am happy for you!!

FFS. https://everydayconcerned.net/2016/...r-high-frequency-ringing-in-ears-or-tinnitus/

So if my tinnitus is not caused by me being targeted by the NSA I guess it will not work :p
Wrong, I am reducing or eliminating tinnitus in BOTH groups, natural tinnitus and artificial, also have cured many of "hearing voices" called v2k and just recently cured a woman of "loud clicking "in both ears.

name rem best.PNG

I have a home mHBOT unit, and my understanding is that HBOT gets around some of the limitations of the body only having access to oxygen via RBCs. For example, lyme bacteria tend to hide out in joints, cartilage, teeth, etc., where's there's normally minimal blood flow. This keeps them away from the oxygen in blood that can be deadly to them, and that they want to avoid.

When a person goes into an HBOT chamber, fairly concentrated oxygen is diffused throughout the body, and can get into nooks and crannies that are normally inaccessible to it, because there's little to no circulating blood. This makes it perilous for infections like Lyme, and likely for many other infections as well. -- I personally think modern medicine/science is in its infancy when it comes to understanding the full picture of chronic infections. -- BTW, the woman I bought my mHBOT unit from said that roughly 1/3 of the calls she receives are from people with Lyme.

Then there's the whole aspect of HBOT being extremely beneficial for brain and nerve healing. Though my regular mHBOT sessions (last 3-4 months) have had relatively minimal impact on my tinnitus, it has had a MAJOR impact on my ability to sleep, to keep myself calm, and ability to deal with tinnitus. The ability of HBOT to significantly reduce inflammation was likely responsible for some of the benefits.

About 2 months after my onset of tinnitus, I was doing my first HBOT chamber, and after about 30 minutes, was able to relax in a way I had thought I'd never be able to again. It really was a transformative development, and was a major catalyst for me deciding to get my own chamber. I've not regretted for a moment that $7,000 investment I made to have daily access to it.

@R. David Case -- Thanks for all your posting and updating. Much appreciated!
Wow great info!!! You now should have less chance of cancer as well because low oxygen, high acidic blood aids in cancer growth. Alkaline foods also reverse the acidic blood caused from carbonated drinks and other acid causing foods.

Yes, I am messing with it. I am not sure listening to this is any more nuts than half the OTC and other supplements that people put in their bodies to try to remedy their tinnitus . :)
Yes I agree, it's free, it's worth a try for a chance to end the torture. Remember it's not a pill, it's not instant, it can take days to 3 weeks to knock out tinnitus. Remember to not stop for 3 weeks even if tinnitus is knocked out in two days because the tinnitus will try to reform.

@R. David Case, I had a look at the posts on Tinnitus Sufferers, 3 comments and then admins closed them.

How did this come about? Also, no trace of a discussion about testing on a large group of people.

I went looking as I was interested in hearing from people that have gone the full 3 weeks, rather than the 3 min tests on this site.
They are only inviting people from Tinnitus Sufferers because there would be 21,000 people rushing in to new test group, they don't want to be overwhelmed.

No I was just seeing what you think.

Why do you think tinnitus even happens in the first place??
Well the ear/brain area is the most sensitive area of the body, If you listen to many people toxins, poisons, medications damage the nerves, in the artificial tinnitus it has to do with signal intelligence for monitoring and removing people from society they don't like. The U.S. has a practice and policy to harass, shoot at, poison, and kidnap inventors that they don't want their inventions going to market.

Look up Stanley Meyer, he made a water splitting device (hydrogen cell) that would give fuel for every car in the world for almost free, poisoned to death like many other inventors.

David,

since recently I am a member of the Facebook group Tinnitus Sufferers, how come your website TinnitusMix.com isn't promoted on there, at least I can't find it?
Is the test group coming from that group?

I only see a post from you in November with the broken SoundCloud link.

Why don't you post the TinnitusMix in the group again with the file since it has 20,000 members?

I have been trying it for 2 days in a row now at night and one during the day (sleeping) with the Koss headphones with an average of 6 hours a night.
I use it with my iPad on volume 3. The sound is quite bearable actually, it's harder for me to sleep in total silence. It's just not easy with the headphones on.

And I have to be honest: last two days were very quiet and today I'm making a very silent start.
Well, he has been very adamant that it works.

Well, he has been very adamant that it works.
Well there are others who are very adamant that it doesn't work so I am just staying objective and as long as I can sleep I'll keep testing. I did worse things in the beginning of tinnitus, one of them was taking Medrol (methylprednisolon) advised by my ENT: couldn't walk for a week due to the pain in my joints.

I did a hearing test before and after and had the same results so it didn't kill my ears either.

Tonight is a no go due to work so I can't follow the exact protocol.

I need to point out I am using it on a very low volume and will not turn it up whatsoever.

Yes there are, but here I have no idea who is trying it unless they post. In the control test group I can see who is and see results etc.
@R. David Case
I have just started using your CD with the earphones you recommended.
It has only been a couple of days but my head is a little quieter.

I haven't posted on this forum before but have read many, many posts and I am in the same boat along with everyone - every day hoping to find something to get rid of this curse.

I just downloaded your Tinnitus Mix. I honestly don't believe it will work because it is not able to mask my tinnitus nor can any music or other masking sounds I've found on YouTube.

I want to ask you what is the reason this sound mix helps with tinnitus? I would think that for the people whose tinnitus is not as loud and piercing as mine it might be able to mask their tinnitus so it therefore has a chance helping, but since mine is too piercing it won't help me.

David I want to ask you, was your tinnitus so piercing that you are able to hear it no matter what you are listening to like mine? Even if I blast music my tinnitus will cut through.

Yes... I am beginning to see how the business model might work: you listen to the awful soundtrack and when you are done with the file and take the headphones off, it feels like you have no tinnitus at all (simply because any tinnitus – no matter how bad – is better than listening to that stuff).
My tinnitus is worse than his soundtrack. It is a really high frequency ring.

Look up Stanley Meyer, he made a water splitting device (hydrogen cell) that would give fuel for every car in the world for almost free, poisoned to death like many other inventors.
Let me guess. You also have a perpetual motion machine in your backyard? Seriously, this guy is ticking every quack box there is.

giphy.gif

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now