• We have updated Tinnitus Talk.

If you come across any issues, please use our contact form to get in touch.

I Invented a Sound That Knocked Out My Tinnitus

Coincidence?

1547627655-koss.png

:LOL:

David I want to ask you, was your tinnitus so piercing that you are able to hear it no matter what you are listening to like mine? Even if I blast music my tinnitus will cut through.
Mine was severe, I could not function, very loud for 3 years, no sleep etc, I have been tinnitus free 19 years only because of this invention.

I just downloaded your Tinnitus Mix. I honestly don't believe it will work because it is not able to mask my tinnitus nor can any music or other masking sounds I've found on YouTube.

I want to ask you what is the reason this sound mix helps with tinnitus? I would think that for the people whose tinnitus is not as loud and piercing as mine it might be able to mask their tinnitus so it therefore has a chance helping, but since mine is too piercing it won't help me.
This is not a masker, it's not binaural beats etc, it interferes with a feedback loop I found in the tinnitus structure. It can take 3 weeks of using every night all night to work, some do get results in a few days but I would keep going for the 3 weeks.

@R. David Case
I have just started using your CD with the earphones you recommended.
It has only been a couple of days but my head is a little quieter.

I haven't posted on this forum before but have read many, many posts and I am in the same boat along with everyone - every day hoping to find something to get rid of this curse.
GREAT... just don't stop, use every night, all night for 3 weeks so the tinnitus does not try to reform!! Glad to help you!!

What is artificial tinnitus?
External induced tinnitus, not from any internal source, for example cell phone waves UNWIND your D.N.A. and your body has to repair it. That is an external stimuli that affects internal workings of the body. That's why no one should put a cell phone next to your head, use speaker phone.

Well there are others who are very adamant that it doesn't work so I am just staying objective and as long as I can sleep I'll keep testing. I did worse things in the beginning of tinnitus, one of them was taking Medrol (methylprednisolon) advised by my ENT: couldn't walk for a week due to the pain in my joints.

I did a hearing test before and after and had the same results so it didn't kill my ears either.

Tonight is a no go due to work so I can't follow the exact protocol.

I need to point out I am using it on a very low volume and will not turn it up whatsoever.
The ones on here saying it doesn't work are just guessing, I only recently started this thread and no one has had a chance to use it for 3 weeks yet.

So why are people getting tinnitus that aren't inventors?
Eisenhower warned us about the military industrial complex taking over the government, Kennedy tried to warn us and was going to split the C.I.A. "into a thousand pieces" and was murdered for it. Here is a scientific journal from 1972 that basically lays it out, they planned to surround the earth with a G.P.S. type satellite system to broadcast neural information DIRECTLY to every brain on earth (artificial tinnitus).

motive for electronic harss 001.jpg

David,

since recently I am a member of the Facebook group Tinnitus Sufferers, how come your website TinnitusMix.com isn't promoted on there, at least I can't find it?
Is the test group coming from that group?

I only see a post from you in November with the broken SoundCloud link.

Why don't you post the TinnitusMix in the group again with the file since it has 20,000 members?
The moderators did not want pandemonium and loose control so they formed a secret Facebook group to invite some to test the Tinnitus Mix.

Eisenhower warned us about the military industrial complex taking over the government, Kennedy tried to warn us and was going to split the C.I.A. "into a thousand pieces" and was murdered for it. Here is a scientific journal from 1972 that basically lays it out, they planned to surround the earth with a G.P.S. type satellite system to broadcast neural information DIRECTLY to every brain on earth (artificial tinnitus).

View attachment 25762
Most of us here got tinnitus directly following noise exposure, ear infections, or as a result of some ototoxic medication.

And what journal was that published in?

This is not a masker, it's not binaural beats etc, it interferes with a feedback loop I found in the tinnitus structure. It can take 3 weeks of using every night all night to work, some do get results in a few days but I would keep going for the 3 weeks.
If it works, go to the medical establishment and have them do a true clinical trial. But of course, you won't do that, because...conspiracy theories, plus, "muh ego".

If it works, go to the medical establishment and have them do a true clinical trial. But of course, you won't do that, because...conspiracy theories, plus, "muh ego".
No, the medical community does not want free cures, it's about money, that's why Europe made a secret Facebook page, it is not good business to cure people and make no money. I just give the facts, has nothing to do with ego, not on a publicity tour here. This is no fun to be called every name in the book AND make no money.

I had no plans to do anything but help people eliminate tinnitus here, @Contrast is the one that posted all of the interviews I did about the technology problem and its effects on us. If people ask I have to respond.

I suffer greatly, everyday.

I don't appreciate someone selling me an "invented sound" to cure my tinnitus. Someone who says they had tinnitus for three years and this nineteen years ago.

It's all I can do to be polite.

Some people who are new to tinnitus might buy this, which angers me.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now