Lenire — Bimodal Stimulation Treatment by Neuromod

Not being funny but we were promised boobs and I still haven't seen any. I want to make a complaint.
To protect @annV's dignity I suggest that it be sent via PM only to those who request.

I also politely ask that it be 100% genuine and not just something conveniently plucked off google image search.

@RCP1 I'm assuming you still live in Ireland. You were pretty actively seeking out this device before. Are you still in? You're one of my favorite personalities here. I'm most interested in your thoughts about it.

After completing the form, it said it can take up to two weeks for them to get back to you with a date. Nobody yet has a scheduled appointment.
Can you complete the form if you're not living in Ireland or does it apply only to people there?

Can you complete the form if you're not living in Ireland or does it apply only to people there?
It didn't stop me. All it does is ask for your country-code (part of the telephone number). I'm not asking to book an appointment per se. I just want to know whether I meet booking criteria and then I'll probably wait for the US release.

@RCP1 I'm assuming you still live in Ireland. You were pretty actively seeking out this device before. Are you still in? You're one of my favorite personalities here. I'm most interested in your thoughts about it.
@RCP1 went silent in early April. I'm a bit worried, he's one of my favorite folks here, too. He left one or two fairly dire I'm-at-the-end-of-my-tether messages several months back after his tinnitus intensified. But then I've left some of those too, and I'm still here. My spikes settle down and I feel like giving life a go again. That just happened again last week. Tinnitus (of the variable, reactive sort) makes life such a roller coaster sometimes.

Check in if you can, @RCP1, please. Thank you.

@RCP1 went silent in early April.
He's last visited Tinnitus Talk on May 21 - he's wonderful, one of our veteran members, too. I've been in touch with him before several times. I just sent him an email to ask for an update :)

I know Lenire has been claimed to be a spike killer and giving significant tinnitus reduction. I'm hoping for total elimination.
What is the definition of a tinnitus spike in this context? Does it mean times/days when your tinnitus is really bad, louder, or is a spike considered something else?

TENT-A2 exclusion criteria is not indicative of the release product exclusion criteria. For instance, that patients have tinnitus for less than 5 years. There's no way they'll limit this device that much, which is one reason the first round of early-adopters are in fact beta-testers. The exclusion criteria did cook the books a little bit, IMHO.
That's my main concern, and why I am eager to see their published results. The excitement and hope surrounding the device is real, now show me the evidence and results from the recent clinical trials. Sooner the better!

Having to see them so many times is a big oof. I was planning to travel to Ireland, but I'm not sure this is gonna be possible now... Shit.

To be frank, the thought of putting chemicals in my ears scares me. I might look into it though, thanks.
I bought this on AliExpress and it works perfectly as a DIY unit for inspection and wax removal. It works on Android and iOS.

If I have too much wax build up I go to the ENT for a manual removal with a curette.

https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/blkhtXDI

We've heard about 20 point THI average improvement. Is it based on all the clinical trial participants or just the responders (66%)?. If based on all of them, then given you're a responder, should you expect an even bigger improvement?

Quick question... there's a question in the questionnaire about tinnitus loudness. Could this be an exclusion question if your tinnitus is almost unmaskable?

BUT... what if you have one dominant noise that is difficult to mask but a couple of other noises that come and go and can be masked?

Would Neuromod accept you if you accepted the dominant noise might not be reduced by much but the other lower level noises and perhaps even reactivity can be eliminated [didn't Ken say that when he cracked yogurt pots his tinnitus would spike and Lenire stopped that?]

I haven't been privy to the boobies promise, but yes, a good pair of bongos lifts anyone's day.

Incidentally... for those aiming to travel from the UK... it is advisable to take your passport if you are going to Dublin.

The waiting, the waiting, the waiting.

Waiting for Susan Shore's trial results, waiting for Neuromod's trial results, waiting for Neuromod's release date, waiting for the Neuromod appointment, waiting to see whether the device works. Waiting to see whether a noise caused a spike. Waiting to see whether the spike will go away. Waiting for annV's boobs.

It's the damned waiting that gets me with tinnitus.

How does it work regarding clinical trials, I thought that the launch of the device would mean the TENT-A2 clinical trial results were positive?? Please can someone explain?

Wow. So it takes 4 visits to the clinic?
If they sold it on the moon it would be the same for me but at least the good reviews will help me to keep hope.

I think that anyone interested in trying the treatment should be able to do so, without being excluded.

I decided to go ahead and sign up even though I am in the US. It is probably not going to be realistic to go four times, but I figure I will at least get on the list and see what they say. Maybe they will turn me down based on location. Time will tell. I will let you all know what I hear (besides ringing).

upload_2019-6-6_10-19-20.jpeg

I decided to go ahead and sign up even though I am in the US. It is probably not going to be realistic to go four times, but I figure I will at least get on the list and see what they say. Maybe they will turn me down based on location. Time will tell. I will let you all know what I hear (besides ringing).
If anything it will prove there is a strong interest in the US. Hopefully it gets them attacking the regulatory hurdles faster.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now