Lenire — Bimodal Stimulation Treatment by Neuromod

I go back next week to collect my device and be trained into how to use it.

I wouldn't say I'm having cold feet at all but the negativity of others is causing me to second guess myself.

Or is it my higher self giving me a heads up?

I wouldn't say I'm having cold feet at all but the negativity of others is causing me to second guess myself.

Please don't let some people's posts make you feel like you're not doing the right thing. I'm a bit fed up seeing them to be honest. You feel like you want to give it a try - good for you... so do I. We can only give ourselves the opportunity to see if it helps without having unrealistic expectations. Any improvement, for me, would feel worthwhile, I'm off to Dublin today. Love one of Confucius' quotes 'Whether you think you can, or whether you think you can't, both of these are true'... or something like that anyway! Let's think a bit positively.:)

No, please don't think so. You are absolutely doing the right thing! The money is nothing (it's just money) and the chance for an improvement is real.

All I want to say is good luck Allan!

As you know, desperation drives our brains crazy and we question everything (who can blame us after so much exploitation) but I doubt that there is a single person here who doesn't hope, at least a little, that this will help us!

You are very very lucky to be able to try this. Waiting for some good news!

@Allan1967 Do you live in Ireland or somewhere else? I'm interested in knowing if there's actually going to be any legal issues in the airport, with the device I mean. Do you have to clear it in the customs? Would be tremendously appreciative of any information on this, as I see it as the only hindrance for me getting well again at this point.

Looks like there will be a few of us turning up to Lenire's doorstep on the 23rd!

Do we know if anybody outside Tinnitus Talk has received their devices or is next week when they begin issuing these?

Hold on guys. The time is approaching. Within 2 months we will know if Lenire works or not. Although it may not work for everyone but at least we will have more real world experiences.

Hold on guys. The time is approaching. Within 2 months we will know if Lenire works or not. Although it may not work for everyone but at least we will have more real world experiences.
Two months? I'm not sure how long we need to wait before we can be certain if this works or not. Maybe we should wait the full three months? Clare B experienced a positive effect after the full three months if I remember correctly?

@Allan1967 Do you live in Ireland or somewhere else? I'm interested in knowing if there's actually going to be any legal issues in the airport, with the device I mean. Do you have to clear it in the customs? Would be tremendously appreciative of any information on this, as I see it as the only hindrance for me getting well again at this point.
I don't think so.

@Allan1967

Look at it this way; if you don't try it, the device definitely won't work!

Give it a go, and good luck!

Alan, don't worry about what other people are saying. For every good thing said there will be about 5 or 10 people trying to smack it down. You do what's best for you - really glad to see you're picking up your device and I wish you all the luck in the world - you deserve peace. Hayley x

I can understand the amount of negative comments on here is alarming, but please understand that all of the negativity is coming from speculation and negative assumptions, and all of the positivity is coming from people actually willing to read the available information instead of simply spreading uninformed hate despite numerously being presented with evidence proving the contrary (which they will ignore, and a week later repeat their negative cycle).

So the negativity is based on nothing and can be filtered out, but the positivity is real.

If Alan is getting his device next week, then there should have been people who have gotten it already. There were a couple of posters who went in before Alan.

Where are these people?!

Last edited:
Please Lenire work. I have family to look after and I don't want to die.
Even if it doesn't work (for everyone) it is a step in the right direction and a sign that things are developing. There will be a cure at some point. Keep your head up!

All the best.

I can understand the amount of negative comments on here is alarming, but please understand that all of the negativity is coming from speculation and negative assumptions, and all of the positivity is coming from people actually willing to read the available information instead of simply spreading uninformed hate despite numerously being presented with evidence proving the contrary (which they will ignore, and a week later repeat their negative cycle).

So the negativity is based on nothing and can be filtered out, but the positivity is real.
Yes I had to challenge some buffoon by the name of Walsh on Neuromod's Facebook page yesterday [on my wife's account as I'm blocked from commenting for another 27 days] who was giving it 'vulnerable people are being exploited' and 'once you've spent all your money you can't continue with the treatment' and 'it won't cure you' with some actual logic and some facts.

Idiots like him keep us from getting anywhere.

If Alan is getting his device next week, then there should have been people who have gotten it already. There were a couple of posters who went in before Alan.

Where are these people?!
That is a very good question... At this point there has to be someone out there in possession of this device already.

I hope that some real world data will be coming in about 2-3 months from now.

Where are these people?!
These people are gone because they don't want to "ruin their relationship with Neuromod".

I think the negativity is mainly a result of being ripped off, lied to and being exploited over and over again by predatory vultures and various quacks.
This is completely understandable.

This device is most likely the best shot at any amount of relief to date, but one needs to exercise caution and self restrain.

Pinning all the hopes on any new device or treatment could have catastrophic consequences, should it fail.

Allan, you have done loads of research and been following this for a long time. Do you really think someone who posts "I haven't done much research. I've only read a few articles" should have any influence on you whatsoever. There will always be skeptics and naysayers. There are still people who believe the earth is flat.

We should all wear a red carnation or something so we can spot each other.
If your appointment is near to mid-day, let me know and I'll keep an eye out!

As for the second guessing - as far as I see it, this is all natural and human nature. It's instinct to ask the "What Ifs?", especially when you're looking at treating something that's impacted your life so drastically. For me personally, as anxious as I am about it - I'm also intrigued to see what kind of sounds they're using and to try this "popping candy" sensation tongue tip.

Also having sat and conversed with the consultant and the rest of the team there, some of which are fighting the same battle as the rest of us - I trust them and their intentions wholeheartedly, even if it doesn't work for me.

@PeterPan can you help us out with my above post? Who were the users who went for an assessment appointment before Allan?

I think the negativity is mainly a result of being ripped off, lied to and being exploited over and over again by predatory vultures and various quacks.
This is completely understandable.

This device is most likely the best shot at any amount of relief to date, but one needs to exercise caution and self restrain.

Pinning all the hopes on any new device or treatment could have catastrophic consequences, should it fail.
Sure, but there's a difference between being cautious and giving voice to concerns, and those that are actively spreading negativity on things that have been disproven time and time again. I also think it's healthy to remain critical and keeping the possibility open this might not work for you. But there are people that are already squashing the hopes of sufferers, before they've even tried it, based on no evidence.

If your appointment is near to mid-day, let me know and I'll keep an eye out!

As for the second guessing - as far as I see it, this is all natural and human nature. It's instinct to ask the "What Ifs?", especially when you're looking at treating something that's impacted your life so drastically. For me personally, as anxious as I am about it - I'm also intrigued to see what kind of sounds they're using and to try this "popping candy" sensation tongue tip.

Also having sat and conversed with the consultant and the rest of the team there, some of which are fighting the same battle as the rest of us - I trust them and their intentions wholeheartedly, even if it doesn't work for me.
I'm 10 am mate.

How much have you paid for the device? I wasn't trying to put anybody off. I didn't even think it was on sale yet!

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now