My Posting Place

The latest news of VA covering LEVO for military personnel makes my heart ache.
I am overjoyed that this guy is the head of the most important tinnitus forum in the world.

Guys can we fucking give it up for Markku please??

Is it true Barbara Streisand is the official spokesperson for the Hough Ear Institute?

I want to believe this is true because Barbara Streisand is someone who automatically attracts massive amounts of attention to any issue, topic, or cause she is associated with...

But I have yet to see any memes confirming this association, nor have I seen an official statement from Barbara Streisand or her lawyers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect

could this be related to Minbo Shim's injection.

Where in your body do you have skin cancer?
On my neck. And no, I've had 15-20 lesions on my skin in various places on my body for the last 12 years. I've always thought they were ingrown hairs or something. Over the last 4 years I didn't have any at all but in the last couple years I've had 2-3 and I just started looking up what this could be and the absolute closest thing seems to be basal cell carcinoma. This can be caused by HPV, and I'm pretty sure I have that. Correct me if I'm wrong but warts are caused by HPV and who hasn't had at least one wart in their lifetime? I have a doctor's appointment Wednesday and I'm going to see what he says. Welcome to TinnitusAndHPVTalk.com

my favorite kind of creampie
36D9BF38-F005-4CCB-91B4-71C2C0AD0CC2.jpeg

On my neck. And no, I've had 15-20 lesions on my skin in various places on my body for the last 12 years. I've always thought they were ingrown hairs or something. Over the last 4 years I didn't have any at all but in the last couple years I've had 2-3 and I just started looking up what this could be and the absolute closest thing seems to be basal cell carcinoma. This can be caused by HPV, and I'm pretty sure I have that. Correct me if I'm wrong but warts are caused by HPV and who hasn't had at least one wart in their lifetime? I have a doctor's appointment Wednesday and I'm going to see what he says. Welcome to TinnitusAndHPVTalk.com
transform that community like you did this one, Be a biomedical piooner.

After all you are the grand chief scientific officer of MPP, aren't you?

Fam, I've got news. I'm moving to a new country. I'm moving to Costa Rica. I was really inspired by @JohnAdams journey. This has been in the works for awhile.

Western medicine has completely failed me. I'm a mess, my life sucks. I'm a joke. I've attempted suicide a few times and recently tried to OD on fentanyl which I used a few times to take away the tinnitus pain.

Reading @JohnAdams story, while browsing the net randomly, I came across ayahuasca. It's a psychedelic designed apparently to cure inner pain. I found a holistic nutritionist down in Playa conchal who's gonna hook me up.

I had to beg my parents for a loan but whatever. I'll be posting pics soon and let you guys know how it goes.

I'll be incommunicado for a bit but will update when I get my internet setup down there and let you know how the ayahuasca journey goes. I'll post some pics too. I gotta do something because I can't keep going this way.

Edit: also moving because I need to be close to the ocean. Rural Pennsylvania is dead ass quiet. The waves will help cover my T. Also fixed the right resort.

Just had a cancer scare and operation....stay cool....don't get carried away...let the doctors do their tests.... deep breaths

Fam, I've got news. I'm moving to a new country. I'm moving to Costa Rica. I was really inspired by @JohnAdams journey. This has been in the works for awhile.

Western medicine has completely failed me. I'm a mess, my life sucks. I'm a joke. I've attempted suicide a few times and recently tried to OD on fentanyl which I used a few times to take away the tinnitus pain.

Reading @JohnAdams story, while browsing the net randomly, I came across ayahuasca. It's a psychedelic designed apparently to cure inner pain. I found a holistic nutritionist down in Playa conchal who's gonna hook me up.

I had to beg my parents for a loan but whatever. I'll be posting pics soon and let you guys know how it goes.

I'll be incommunicado for a bit but will update when I get my internet setup down there and let you know how the ayahuasca journey goes. I'll post some pics too. I gotta do something because I can't keep going this way.

Edit: also moving because I need to be close to the ocean. Rural Pennsylvania is dead ass quiet. The waves will help cover my T. Also fixed the right resort.
Yo. My brother was a river raft guide in Costa Rica for five years, he's fluent in Spanish and loves the place. If you want job leads, or any help, places to go let me know. I feel for your anguish, it fucking sucks, if I can help, don't be shy, I will do everything within my power to help a brother sufferer.,hang tough, Costa Rica blows Pennsylvania away... careful of the girls...be warned...don't fall in love too fast...no joke man.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now