My Posting Place

It's okay. I've been getting these things on amd off for about 12 years. I've only recently believed they are basal cell carcinomas after some research. I've had warts before so I'm almost positive I have HPV.

Good luck with it all. I'm also waiting for further tests and it's taking forever.

On my neck. And no, I've had 15-20 lesions on my skin in various places on my body for the last 12 years. I've always thought they were ingrown hairs or something. Over the last 4 years I didn't have any at all but in the last couple years I've had 2-3 and I just started looking up what this could be and the absolute closest thing seems to be basal cell carcinoma. This can be caused by HPV, and I'm pretty sure I have that. Correct me if I'm wrong but warts are caused by HPV and who hasn't had at least one wart in their lifetime? I have a doctor's appointment Wednesday and I'm going to see what he says. Welcome to TinnitusAndHPVTalk.com
Awww shucks! Like tinnitus was not enough. I hope all goes well in your next doctors appointment and that he gives you good news. I'll be praying for you.

Once

Tests for what?

Well, to be blunt I've been having problems peeing and ejaculating since about November. In January I started getting blood in my semen and the volume is not what it usually is. I also have a slower urine stream and I can't fully empty my bladder. I've had blood tests and an ultrasound so far but that was inconclusive so I'm waiting for further tests.

Well, to be blunt I've been having problems peeing and ejaculating since about November. In January I started getting blood in my semen and the volume is not what it usually is. I also have a slower urine stream and I can't fully empty my bladder. I've had blood tests and an ultrasound so far but that was inconclusive so I'm waiting for further tests.
Damn. That sucks. Hopefully they can get to the bottom of that and remedy it.

I just read that your symptoms could be due to a benign reason. Hopefully it resolves on its own.

I just read that your symptoms could be due to a benign reason. Hopefully it resolves on its own.

It should have gone by now though. I've exhaustively researched this and it always says benign causes will usually resolve in a few days and this has been going on for months. The antibiotics my GP gave me in December didn't help in any way, either. It's a mystery right now.

Thanks for looking though.

Possibly a kidney stone lodged low in your urethra?

don't act like you wouldnt take regenerative monster spunk in your ear. don't play. we all want it.
it's tru i would C4497735-88DC-49BA-B40B-2AE8859A9F7A.jpeg

Fam, I've got news. I'm moving to a new country. I'm moving to Costa Rica. I was really inspired by @JohnAdams journey. This has been in the works for awhile.

Western medicine has completely failed me. I'm a mess, my life sucks. I'm a joke. I've attempted suicide a few times and recently tried to OD on fentanyl which I used a few times to take away the tinnitus pain.

Reading @JohnAdams story, while browsing the net randomly, I came across ayahuasca. It's a psychedelic designed apparently to cure inner pain. I found a holistic nutritionist down in Playa conchal who's gonna hook me up.

I had to beg my parents for a loan but whatever. I'll be posting pics soon and let you guys know how it goes.

I'll be incommunicado for a bit but will update when I get my internet setup down there and let you know how the ayahuasca journey goes. I'll post some pics too. I gotta do something because I can't keep going this way.

Edit: also moving because I need to be close to the ocean. Rural Pennsylvania is dead ass quiet. The waves will help cover my T. Also fixed the right resort.
I'm so excited for your journey I hope it goes perfectly :)

I'm so excited for your journey I hope it goes perfectly :)
Thanks bro. I leave t minus one week. The flight is kind of scaring me. But otherwise I'm looking forward to it. Need to leave the USA. I probably won't come back.

@Daniel Lion dude that's really nice of you, I may reach out in due time. I do need to brush up on my Spanish but I'm actually meeting another American down there who runs some kind of holistic retreat. Hopefully she'll be a good guide. I'll def take all your advice in too.

Thanks bro. I leave t minus one week. The flight is kind of scaring me. But otherwise I'm looking forward to it. Need to leave the USA. I probably won't come back.

@Daniel Lion dude that's really nice of you, I may reach out in due time. I do need to brush up on my Spanish but I'm actually meeting another American down there who runs some kind of holistic retreat. Hopefully she'll be a good guide. I'll def take all your advice in too.
Spanish is a piece of piss, you will learn lightning fast. Be polite, don't be naive, hide your cash, use duck tape and put it somewhere obscure. I'll get you my contacts to river rafting. You're gonna be super happy, I'm sure.

be careful, @IAmCalifornia -- there's a whole cottage industry selling ayahausca to westerners, quality is all over the map, some of them are really dodgy, it's hard to get good/accurate information, and people have died

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...asca-drug-trade-spotlight-after-britons-death

Ayahausca is easy to make and Costa Rica seems like a really, really dangerous place to take a drug like that compared to the US where we have roads and medical infrastructure, but good luck if you do go down that road! It seems like it would have been easier to find a way to participate in a native American peyote ceremony (which is much harder to do as an outsider, because it is not an industry -- and therefore also much less likely to be a scam).

Anyway, I've eaten more than my share of tryptamines, and I will tell you this: if what you're looking for is insight and fearless self-awareness leading to a transformative experience, well, drugs can do that sometimes. Meditation is a much slower and safer path to some of the same things.

However, if what you're looking for is a tinnitus "cure" -- you're not going to find that in Ayahausca. In fact, over the years I have read a number of reports where people think that DMT (either alone, or in Aya) gave them tinnitus. And basically every DMT user ever describes hearing the high pitched "carrier wave" during the experience; one of my friends said that it basically seemed like his tinnitus became three times as loud for the duration.

I'm not trying to rain on your parade, but I've watched a lot of people over the years go into psychedelic with unrealistic expectations, and it has often ended badly, clinically badly in some cases.

be careful, @IAmCalifornia -- there's a whole cottage industry selling ayahausca to westerners, quality is all over the map, some of them are really dodgy, it's hard to get good/accurate information, and people have died

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...asca-drug-trade-spotlight-after-britons-death

Ayahausca is easy to make and Costa Rica seems like a really, really dangerous place to take a drug like that compared to the US where we have roads and medical infrastructure, but good luck if you do go down that road! It seems like it would have been easier to find a way to participate in a native American peyote ceremony (which is much harder to do as an outsider, because it is not an industry -- and therefore also much less likely to be a scam).

Anyway, I've eaten more than my share of tryptamines, and I will tell you this: if what you're looking for is insight and fearless self-awareness leading to a transformative experience, well, drugs can do that sometimes. Meditation is a much slower and safer path to some of the same things.

However, if what you're looking for is a tinnitus "cure" -- you're not going to find that in Ayahausca. In fact, over the years I have read a number of reports where people think that DMT (either alone, or in Aya) gave them tinnitus. And basically every DMT user ever describes hearing the high pitched "carrier wave" during the experience; one of my friends said that it basically seemed like his tinnitus became three times as loud for the duration.

I'm not trying to rain on your parade, but I've watched a lot of people over the years go into psychedelic with unrealistic expectations, and it has often ended badly, clinically badly in some cases.
Psssh. If you're going to try that, definitely don't do it if you have fuck'in tinnitus. What the fuck is wrong with you? I say don't do it at all. I can only image a super intense 6-12 hour trip being psychologically dismantled while having this tinnitus nonsense. Maybe your tinnitus will disappear while you're on it but I would never take that chance.

Psychedelics can make you feel like you have fallen into a time warp of eternity and I simply cannot imagine what experiencing this with tinnitus would be like.

Do not underestimate the phrase "bad trip". It could definitely be a crossroads for your psychological well being that could have lifelong consequences.

Psssh. If you're going to try that, definitely don't do it if you have fuck'in tinnitus. What the fuck is wrong with you? I say don't do it at all. I can only image a super intense 6-12 hour trip being psychologically dismantled while having this tinnitus nonsense. Maybe your tinnitus will disappear while you're on it but I would never take that chance.

Psychedelics can make you feel like you have fallen into a time warp of eternity and I simply cannot imagine what experiencing this with tinnitus would be like.

Do not underestimate the phrase "bad trip". It could definitely be a crossroads for your psychological well being that could have lifelong consequences.
My life's already a bad trip. I need the change of scenery anyways.

@Daniel Lion @JohnAdams @linearb

After taking in the information and giving it some thought, I may skip the ayahuasca/sacred plant ceremony. Maybe just being in a new environment will help psychologically. Thanks y'all.
Sorry to come off as a prick but I just think maybe your mind could potentially go to a really bad place doing that. I don't think it is worth the risk and this is coming from someone that takes big risks like going to Korea and getting his eardrums poked 72 times and injected with unproven substances.

Sorry to come off as a prick but I just think maybe your mind could potentially go to a really bad place doing that. I don't think it is worth the risk and this is coming from someone that takes big risks like going to Korea and getting his eardrums poked 72 times and injected with unproven substances.
You didn't come across as a prick at all, you told it like it is and I always respect that. I have used so many drugs so wasn't scared of this one, I was very interested in healing my damaged soul. Nonetheless, it seems like it's not worth the risk. Too many people saying something negative about it is a red flag.

In any case I'll just politely decline when the time comes. I think just moving to a new environment and starting completely fresh, with hopefully the ocean to cover my tinnitus, is more important.

>tfw I'm using a Desktop Enviorment for my Linux that is officially discontinued for the past two years
>no one will help me tweak it or anything because it's not officially supported and all the normies hate it
> I liked Unity for it's start menu search and drag and drop and how it saved screen space

the only good news is that because Ubuntu 18.04 LTS is a longterm support that works with Unity 7, it will be usuable for the next 4 years or so and hopefully by then someone makes a fork of it.

https://ubports.com/blog/ubports-blog-1/post/unity8-on-the-desktop-95
which is being delayed :(

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now