My Posting Place

This might have been ask before but what exactly is this thread?
Basically a thread dedicated to memes, research, and other random crap.
Threefirefour

How did you come up with the name "my posting place"
Back when I first joined I wasn't very popular so I made a self containment chamber. So I called it my posting place because I didn't expect anyone else to post here.
How's that?
Did some stuff get deleted?
Yeah basically there's a lot of memes that could get the site in trouble so they're being purged.

upload_2019-3-20_0-21-34.png

@IAmCalifornia
@threefirefour
@JohnAdams

I have everything backed up, it's 1.9 gigs.

I'll give you guys the download once it's organized which many take me a long time to get too editing the html so it links to the next page. It's totally offline, that's the good thing.

What is this "latest news" tab on this thread? How did that happen?

For IAm California
Playa Guiones, Nasara in Guancaste province - good for yoga and surfing
www.delmaracadamy.com- when you're ready to teach, it's a piece of cake
Rios Tropicales - work as a river raft guide
Volunteer if you like.......a little advice from an expat
Get a digital copy of your passport, stay In touch with family and friends.
Bring duck tape, wrap passport and major cash and hide in obscure places like ceiling panels under heavy wardrobes...leave smaller cash around to satisfy thieves.
Don't be pressured to get drunk or drug...protect yourself.
You are not an atm. Play your cards close to your chest. Cops and criminals are not your friends. Lastly... don't fall in love to quick, and any bar girl or working girl will play you like a fiddle...take it slow, costarican girls are not like the girls in Pennsylvania, no offense intended. The local people will love you and welcome you because you're a nice guy.

It is very likely, the Surf, sun, exercise and diet may cure your tinnitus, if not you can come back and get neuromodulated or Shimed.
Your adventure is up there with John Adams, it makes me excited, happy and completely stoked for you. Don't know you, but am sincerely wishing you the best.
Disregard anything you find stupid and please don't be offended if I have said anything inappropriate, just trying to look out for you...
Peace out, good luck IAmCalifornia

https://www.military.com/daily-news...-3m-alleging-tinnitus-defective-earplugs.html

This story is picking up, time to pressure 3M to make amends by funding tinnitus research... or else, face a PR Nightmare: Meme Edition.

How many dollars does 3M contribute to tinnitus research?
2015?
2016?
2017?
2018?
2019?
2020 - beyond?
zero dollars? that ain't right...

https://www.3m.com/3M/en_US/gives-us/

Make 'em pay...

3M Gives... Tinnitus to Veterans?
3M Gives... Zero _____ about Tinnitus
3M Gives... Fake Earplugs to ???