• We have updated Tinnitus Talk.

If you come across any issues, please use our contact form to get in touch.

My Trip to Bangkok: Stem Cell Treatment [Comments]

You should get an audiogram up to 30khz maybe that's where the damage is

Don't use plugs or those low profile muffs on these flights - won't cut bass very well
Get a pair of Peltor x5a and you will be fine no need for plugs and equalization issues
Also - the Airbus a380 is pretty quiet overall if you can pick this one up

I second the Peltor x5a. Those are what I use for flying. Although the high pitch tones are more damaging imho.

Do you think maybe the H is causing the better hearing or at least making it appear to be better than it really is? I'm not sure if it actually improves your hearing or gives you the perception of better hearing, but everything is definitely louder than it really is.

You should get an audiogram up to 30khz maybe that's where the damage is

Whenever I have done hearing tests online, after 13-14k, it becomes inaudible for me. Can humans even hear up to 30k?

@bill 112 hope everything goes as expected and that you get lasting improvement. A few of us are keep on getting stem cell treatment soon so please keep us updated.

If you no older than 25 that is.
Many 30 + will not hear anything after 15 k.
I'm 25, steepest dip is like 15dB 15 or 16khz. My audiologist could test up to 20Khz, and on my chart it sits at 0dB (meaning no loss). It's strange, I have been meaning to get a follow up AG.

When I went to the ENT, they didn't seem too interested in giving me another one...

Hi Guys,

What do you think about the brochure attached from RSCI ?

Jacob

Attachments

• Improve Your Hearing.pdf
    9.8 MB · Views: 118
Why is it always in bankok that things happens
But I think that there will many more of these places over the next few years
Because it isn't strictly regulated in Bangkok..

Pretty sure that these Western companies working on treatments are able to deliver similar or most likely better results but they can't just bring their product to the market. You know how it works, FDA and EMA approval ;).

Do Stem Cells work for Tinnitus, BUT when its related to an autoimmune disease.
lets say MS, LYME, AIED, etc??

does any know if this therapy really works for tinnitus caused by autoimmune disease.
is there like an evidence?

Do Stem Cells work for Tinnitus, BUT when its related to an autoimmune disease.
lets say MS, LYME, AIED, etc??

does any know if this therapy really works for tinnitus caused by autoimmune disease.
is there like an evidence?

It seems like stem cells do work for a lot of people, but it seems like "how well" it work is based on their current state of "immune system" function.

I mean look at Dana White (not autoimmune disease, however Menere`s Disease is no joke either) and he got cured with 1 "main shot" and just did follow-up 2nd shot just to "glue the results".

Some people have to do 2 shots to see results of same thing that Dana experienced after single shot, so it just depends.

Surely if you do 10 Stem Cell therapies (mixed pluropotent + umbrical cord) you most likely gonna end up in pretty good shape, however very minimal amounts of people have access to suvh amount of money since it will run you about $200k

If you have Lyme/Thyroid - you need to fix your gut first, since Lyme + co-infections mess with your immune system and if it is not strong enough, these bad bacteria will take over and start messing around with your Nervous System.

Pretty much same thing goes with Thyroid, however you don`t have bacteria here, rather big issues with how things are getting regulated in body and this - messes you up ad Nervous System as well + might bring other stuff in.

Anyone who wants do to stem cell therapies should not just "YOLO" to this treatment, but fix their immune system (gut) first and then proceed with stem cells. With this approach, these proposed stem cells will have more chance on doing work in damaged areas, instead of healing things that you don`t have symptoms from, however they are related to particular issue.

so far there is zero evidence that stem cells help tinnitus save for one anecdotal report from someone that didn't have an acoustic trauma, who also took literally every treatment available - rendering any of the experiments invalid.

discussing what type of tinnitus can be helped is foolish. nobody knows. anyone who says they know is lying.

@bill 112 How are you doing now? Did you take the leap and get stemcell treatment.

One think is clear to me Audiogram is useless for T and H. It the LDL that matters especially for H. At 50db that is quite low in your case. If stemcells prove that that would be remarkable.

Please keep us posted.

Dear all,

I have very severe tinnitus and hyperacusis since 2 years. It is really terrible.
No hearing loss. I have tried different treatments and therapies. It made all worse.
Even sleeping is so bad. Some nights I don't get any sleep.
I am taking 2x Zopiclon per night.

What I wanted to know is stem cell treatment could work for me, for both the T and H, no hearing loss.
Feeling so desparate :(

Regards

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now