New University of Michigan Tinnitus Discovery — Signal Timing

No one accused you of harassing Auricle.

However, posts like yours, which criticize the lack of daily, weekly, or monthly updates and frame it as if they are killing people or being intentionally apathetic, disincentivize Auricle from engaging with the community.

Several people who have posted in this thread have even gone to the extent of messaging Auricle employees on their private Facebook, LinkedIn, and other platforms.

You're welcome to express your frustration, just as I am to express mine. But sentiments like yours, which suggest they are killing people, and the lengths others are going to out of desperation to criticize or disparage Auricle, are entirely counterproductive.
OK, that's good of you to clarify, but you are still attributing behavior to me that wasn't mine. I did not ask them for daily, weekly, or monthly updates. No reasonable person would ask that. However, in the 4 years of Pearson being CEO, we have one Q&A with Dr. Shore, which we appreciate deeply. But nothing since, and even a statement such as "we are working diligently" could have a massive impact on the community's wellbeing.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now