Photo Album of Tinnitus Talk Members

What an absolute terrible afternoon it has been. Went to feed and fill my buddy's water bucket this afternoon to find he has passed away. Dude's been with me through long nights of studying through college and life's challenges. This one's going to hurt for a long time.

Screenshot_20230629-214326_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230629-214357_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230629-215549_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230629-223612_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20230629-223412_Instagram.jpg

What an absolute terrible afternoon it has been. Went to feed and fill my buddy's water bucket this afternoon to find he has passed away. Dude's been with me through long nights of studying through college and life's challenges. This one's going to hurt for a long time.

View attachment 55280

View attachment 55281

View attachment 55282

View attachment 55283

View attachment 55284
Really sorry for your loss.

The pure way pets love us is something which leaves a deep mark in our lives.

Celebrate the chance you have had of collecting memories with him, as life is nothing but a collection of experiences and you just had lots in probably the best company.

Tight hug, my mate.

Really sorry for your loss.

The pure way pets love us is something which leaves a deep mark in our lives.

Celebrate the chance you have had of collecting memories with him, as life is nothing but a collection of experiences and you just had lots in probably the best company.

Tight hug, my mate.
Thanks man, means a lot, really does. When I walked up to his kennel and he wouldn't respond I pretty much lost my mind in disbelief. Crazy how much pets can mean to you, I guess we've just been through so much together. He was kinda like my best friend. Just doesn't even feel the same without him already.

Thanks man, means a lot, really does. When I walked up to his kennel and he wouldn't respond I pretty much lost my mind in disbelief. Crazy how much pets can mean to you, I guess we've just been through so much together. He was kinda like my best friend. Just doesn't even feel the same without him already.
So sorry for your loss. Not sure what is worse, a sudden passing or when it is more drawn out. Either way, dogs are family. Don't be surprised if you still "feel" him around you. I believe they have souls/energy too!

_OAS2077.JPG

The Waves of my Life (photo taken today).

Even when we think we have things figured out and everything is going to plan, it can all change in a moment.

Inspiration fades.
Beliefs transform.
Goals shift.
Life happens.

lifepath.jpg

And that's the thing.

Life is not linear.

My life has taken a turn for the better after this lady crossed my path. She noticed me covering my left ear when a motorbike went past and I said I have tinnitus in that ear. She told me she has two ears ringing! But since that revelation we have had no words about our common problem. I would never guess that she is suffering this as she is always smiling and laughing. She suffers with it as she told me but she does not seem to dwell on it.

upload_2023-11-21_15-36-37.jpeg

My life has taken a turn for the better after this lady crossed my path. She noticed me covering my left ear when a motorbike went past and I said I have tinnitus in that ear. She told me she has two ears ringing! But since that revelation we have had no words about our common problem. I would never guess that she is suffering this as she is always smiling and laughing. She suffers with it as she told me but she does not seem to dwell on it.

View attachment 56112
You look happy, and both of you look kind people. Happy for you!

@SamRosemary, how did you like it? I watched it a week or so ago, I thought it was kind of cheesy but still good! They did a great job with the animatronics.
Sorry for the late reply! it was a bit cheesy yeah, but definitely worth a watch. I enjoyed it for sure. My son's obsessed. So I managed to find him a poster and little fanf figurines for Christmas.

For those who want a laugh, I attempted to return to some site work just before Christmas. I knew this would be relatively quiet for a building site. Anyway, on the first day back and just as I was leaving, I managed to fall down the stairs.

The irony of being so hyper focused and tuned into one danger that I missed all the others.

IMG_7823.jpeg

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now