Author
Hall of Fame
Jun 26, 2014
Tinnitus Since
11/2013
Cause of Tinnitus
Drugs barotrauma
A quote from the commercial: "Life should be ringing in your ears"

Let's promote loud living and ringing in the ears as an awesome lifestyle!! WTF GSK!!!

@Telis ....As I was watching the commercial you posted, comedian Ron White's famous line came to mind: "You just can't fix, 'STUPID'."

The commercial that annoys me most is the Discover Card commercial with the screaming goat. Turn your volume down if you decide to watch it. When this comes on I really appreciate the mute button!

err please tell me if this is me overreacting but I just saw an advert and I am majorly annoyed/shocked/outraged!

The advert/commercial started quoting things like "life should be loud" and even goes as far as to say "it should be ringing in your ears" (or something to that effect) and I'm sitting here watching it like...how irresponsible is that?....to say in an advert that life should be loud and your ears should ring...I mean seriously people like wtf?!?

....................AND THEN.......well, watch and see the company logo in the top right corner of the advert......speechless :O

oh I made my above post as a new thread but admin must of moved it as it appears Tellis had already beat me to it! lol ...seriously though I feel like contacting autifony and informing them their funding partner may have a slight conflict of interest if they indeed feel "life should be ringing in your ears" ...honestly f*cking pisses me right off :| Like having an advert suggesting you should stuff your face with junk food for breakfast lunch and dinner and live with diabetes or some shit........GRRRRR

Guys, guys...

What if...
What if...

GSK funds this ad because they want more people to get Tinnitus because they are 100% sure they will have cure soon enough so its time so plow what you will sow?

Lets rejoice, autifony confirmed for working!

CONSPIRACY THEORY OMG

When I'm at YouTube, I usally use headphones. Sometimes there come commercials in the middle of the video. Almost always, the commercial is 10 times louder then the actual video.

I want to find that dude/women who made that commercial so fucking loud. And punch that person in the ears, over and over and over again. Until the person can't even hear a fucking meteor impact.

:rolleyes:

When I'm at YouTube, I usally use headphones. Sometimes there come commercials in the middle of the video. Almost always, the commercial is 10 times louder then the actual video.

I want to find that dude/women who made that commercial so fucking loud. And punch that person in the ears, over and over and over again. Until the person can't even hear a fucking meteor impact.

:rolleyes:

meeruf...not to point out the obvious, but.....

don't wear headphones!!!.....then no need for violence where i think the person responsible would have more than tinnitus issues judging by that description. ..lol

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now