• We have updated Tinnitus Talk.

If you come across any issues, please use our contact form to get in touch.

Post Your Favorite Anime/Cartoons

matoi.jpg

Matoi the Sacred Slayer (2016)

Short twelve-episode Japanese cartoon.

Nothing ground-breaking. Pretty standard action/horror, with moments of comedy.

Reminded me a lot of Cardcaptor Sakura, which I've yet to watch until the end of its run (because I still haven't found a good quality non-dubbed version).

But has an advantage over the aforementioned, in that it's short enough not to grow stale, and so speeds through what feels like an extended but well-paced film/movie.

Also love that's it's a piece of original, un-adapted media (that is to say, not based on an earlier comic book or video game).

Alright guys, if you're currently on NoFap® then I recommend you to skip this post, and show
PS1.jpg

entirely.
PS2.jpg

Prison School (2016)

Not sure where to start. It's a self-defined sex comedy. But then, I write that like I know what that is, or as if it makes things any clearer.

When I was a boy, I watched Carry On films. That was as "sex comedy" as it got.

This would be a Carry On film on steroids (is the best I can come up with), that has also been animated.

Anyway, if you're familiar with Japanese media already, then none of this is going to shock or surprise you. Things here have just been taken to the next level, which, if you're in this thread and have read this far, you're probably desensitised already (I'm presuming), so are barely going to feel the increase.

PS3.jpg

They even made a live action version of the show, just in case those animu girls weren't enough for you.

PS4.png

The perverts.
tenor.gif

Alright guys, if you're currently on NoFap® then I recommend you to skip this post, and show
View attachment 52183
entirely.
View attachment 52184
Prison School (2016)

Not sure where to start. It's a self-defined sex comedy. But then, I write that like I know what that is, or as if it makes things any clearer.

When I was a boy, I watched Carry On films. That was as "sex comedy" as it got.

This would be a Carry On film on steroids (is the best I can come up with), that has also been animated.

Anyway, if you're familiar with Japanese media already, then none of this is going to shock or surprise you. Things here have just been taken to the next level, which, if you're in this thread and have read this far, you're probably desensitised already (I'm presuming), so are barely going to feel the increase.

View attachment 52185

They even made a live action version of the show, just in case those animu girls weren't enough for you.

View attachment 52186

The perverts.
View attachment 52187
Bloody hell Damocles. NoFap? Get a new grip on life? Sorry, shouldn't have laughed but this whole thing has cracked me up.

Btw, I used to love the Carry On movies.

Actually, I like how nicely timed and altruistic this whole post is, right at the end of No Nut November.
Yeah lol, Japanese media knows no bound. I use to think Old Boy was sick and twisted AF, but that's rather tame now compared to what's put out today. They keep raising the stakes.

Oh btw, have you seen Jujutsu Kaisen? People are begging me to see it.

Hell yeah, you definitely match with L. You got the supreme wits. But you know, I guess the only thing here is that we aren't really rivals. Maybe though.

It's more like a Plato (Teacher) and Aristotle (Student) kind of thing. Aristotle misbehaved a lot though. :blackalien:

5C6F0FE1-4055-4417-85AE-B23B85B385F4.jpeg

But @tpj's got the wits of a Socrates, no doubt though.

IMG_3997.jpeg

Call me basic, but FMA:B was my introduction to anime, and wow, did it blow my socks off. It's truly one of the greatest things I've ever watched. I've also had the pleasure of reading the entire manga. I love it.

IMG_4002.png

I really liked Black Lagoon, too, and I'm sure I speak for a lot of other people when I say it needed to go on for longer. Nonetheless, I still enjoyed the show and OVA.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now