• We have updated Tinnitus Talk.

If you come across any issues, please use our contact form to get in touch.

Saffron Cure for Tinnitus?

Yes, waiting on the Persian stuff as well, tempted to try and locate the first Saffron I bought , there might be a difference in potency ?

15 on the morning, 15 in the evening 30 total ,yes.
Worked like a charm for me for almost 3 weeks , i then increased it a bit today , probably tolerance ?

15 on the morning, 15 in the evening 30 total ,yes.
Worked like a charm for me for almost 3 weeks , i then increased it a bit today , probably tolerance ?
Thanks. I go to my ENT tomorrow but think I will also give this a shot. At this point I don't have anything to lose. Thanks for the constant updates.

I have read that benzos dont actually lower your T , you just dont care that much when taking it.
Can anyone shed some light on this ? Is this correct ?

Certainly wasn't correct in my case early on. Lorazepam most definitely reduced the volume to a great extent in the early days. I never used it on a regular basis but enough in the early days to build some tolerance. If I take it now, the volume drops much less but does definitely drop.

While I initially felt no difference with the saffron, having now used it for about 2 weeks, I definitely feel less bothered by T. The reactive portion seems to have stabilized at least. The volume change isn't dramatic but dropped enough to make life more bearable. There's definitely something here other than placebo but the million dollar question is will it last. I too like the taste (I put it in milk) so will likely stick with it whether it works or not.

After more than two weeks of Saffron I must say that for some reason my T does not bother me as much as usual. Though if I listen to it I can hear that it is still the same old T.

Anyone taken this for their T ??

830+saffron+l+theanine+30+v+capsules+aov.jpg

@RaZaH Respect...25g....You'll get marked as a dealer !!
Still not had T reduction from Saffron trial, although I have had fewer screaming hisssssy days so maybe something is occuring. Hard to tell.
I love the taste of it in milk though and it sure makes me feel bright and positive. That effect was very strong and almost instant. Im sure its not just a Placebo. I love a natural high !

Yes, It varies a lot for me , the main effect so far is making my mornings easier , they used to be hardcore, waking up from a carcrash bad...seriously. After Saffron that seems much better . An yeah, definitely a mood lifter , much needed one at that :)

I ll give it a try and post how it work for me .
I ll use same dose as Razah 15 morning + 15 evening

Should be good with Tequila !

I probably already said this but depending on where you live this stuff may actually be more expensive than marijuana which is sorta LOL

I am really enjoying the tea and will probably keep with it, even though I'd mostly already been feeling pretty great before I started it, which I mostly attribute to now living in a very quiet place combined with daily doses of over-the-counter Lithium Orotate and prescribed, compounded low-dose naltrexone capsules.

@linearb Yeah, what's up with the low-dose naltrexone too? I keep hearing about it like it's magic. Does it seem to be attributing to your lower T?

@linearb Yeah, what's up with the low-dose naltrexone too? I keep hearing about it like it's magic. Does it seem to be attributing to your lower T?
it's hard to say; there's some kind of connection there but I haven't figured it out. Short term, it can cause a spike, and sometimes it seems like it makes it worse during the day... but if I take a night off, I often get an unusually quiet day, and it seems like the overall trend since I've been taking it has been that I feel better and feel less bothered by T.

I hope you have researched the nasty long term changes in the brain this substance can cause.
I was on heavy-duty lithium carbonate doses in high school, so I am not especially concered with what relatively tiny amounts throw into the mix at this point if it has a demonstrable and immediate benefit to my life.

The evidence of real long-term harm from orotate doses is not very convincing to me; if you've got any data you think I should be aware of, please send it my direction.

There is a calculus of harm for everything; I know for a fact that if I just started taking some Valium every day, in the short term, my quality of life would be a lot higher. But, I'm not presently willing to take the risks associated with that. I believe that my current regimen of food, supplements and drugs has less risk to me than benzos, so here we are.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now