Saffron Cure for Tinnitus?

Took it for two days and my tinnitus has gone up dramatically!!...However thats just my experience with saffron and perhaps others may have better luck but for myself i won't continue taking it.

No its always quite extreme,it used to fluctuate up until a MRI this past spring and i also had some recent dental work a few weeks ago that has taken it up another notch and now with saffron its gone even higher so needless to say i won't be continuing with saffron...someone posted i think earlier about a article suggesting saffron perhaps being similar to a benzo and i don't react well with benzo drugs so its hard to say and everyone is different so i all i can say is saffron didn't work for me.

Tried for a week in milk as suggested. T has got worse. On to the next miracle. I guess all T is not the same, and this is why a cure or even relief is so hard to find. I guess its learn to ignore or love it, be calm, protect when necessary and pray for a quiet day.

Anyone tried the urine of the Tibetan slug ?

Tried for a week in milk as suggested. T has got worse. On to the next miracle. I guess all T is not the same, and this is why a cure or even relief is so hard to find. I guess its learn to ignore or love it, be calm, protect when necessary and pray for a quiet day.

Anyone tried the urine of the Tibetan slug ?
I tried ingesting urine of the Tibetan slug (procured through humane methods) but I am wondering if injecting distilled and concentrated Tibetan slug urine may be more effective. Humanely procured of course, save the slugs.

@lambos @Kelvin

Where did you guys order your saffron and are you guys sure it was legit? Most of the cheap stuff you'll find online on the likes of fleabay and amazon is fake saffron. A majority of it is corn silk and coconut fibres that are dyed to resemble saffron.

@lambos @Kelvin

Where did you guys order your saffron and are you guys sure it was legit? Most of the cheap stuff you'll find online on the likes of fleabay and amazon is fake saffron. A majority of it is corn silk and coconut fibres that are dyed to resemble saffron.

A local Health food store. Stopped trusting Ebay or Amazon many years ago...How do you tell if its genuine ? Looked like Saffron, smelt like Saffron and turned milk Yellow with a Saffron like earthy taste. Agree that folk will sell you anything these days, which doesn't help !

Anybody have a legit amazon seller for Saffron? To be honest, I'd have no reason to trust the small shops in my area...if anything they'd be more likely to be selling bunk saffron to make profit. I've tried to by Traditional Chinese Medicine herbs locally at shops, and their quality has been well below that available online...they weren't the kind of shops for quality, their shops are more designed to make profit and get citizenship cards.

My Asian store had Spanish Saffron put into special cases to protect it from degrading. I checked and they replied to me that its quality Saffron. The Saffron was being kept in a good spot too.

Search youtube for fake saffron to distinguish between real and fake saffron. I bought a small amount from a local store for £10. Costco in the US sells a branded tub of the stuff for $80 and it has rave reviews but I can't seem to find it over here in the UK.

http://www.costco.com/Spanish-Saffr...oduct-of:-Aragon-Spain).product.11710974.html

I would trust Costco over Amazon/ebay. Reviews from the latter two are easily concocted.

8Frjv0V.jpg

42sd6jc.jpg

juZwJRR.jpg

Yes its ok to do twice.
I can tell a difference in the loudness of my tinnitus. For me - it works. However, I am afraid that with the strength of this saffron that I will suffer withdrawals. Is this correct or can you take the saffron twice daily for infinity without repercussion. Please respond Baskar.

I ordered some high quality saffron from a pharmacy and I'll give it a try, even though I am an extremely skeptical to all alternative treatments. I do have some faith in herbs as they can be just as potent as clinical medication in other conditions. I just don't know if I believe in herbs and T. I'll review it later.

I doubt Baskar is qualified to answer that .
I guess the best way to find out is to do this for a week or so , and then either stop or taper off.
I'm not sure a doctor would have much to say about saffron either. I personally doubt there is much risk with the amounts being used in this thread. Wouldn't some cultures (or maybe only rich people in history) ingested more saffron daily than is being ingested in this thread? Surely if there was a reaction as severe as drug withdrawl from it, it would be more widely known by now?

Its very likely that if it works , its working to calm the system somehow, rather then being a "cure" therefore , tolerance should be expected and likely a return to previous t when discontinued.

Its very likely that if it works , its working to calm the system somehow, rather then being a "cure" therefore , tolerance should be expected and likely a return to previous t when discontinued.
Yeah, definitely, I'm not even sure it's works either way. I just mean I doubt it's comparable to something like benzo withdrawal which I got the impression some were speculating, or afraid of.

well, i was worried that it was behaving in a similar manner as a benzo, albeit a miniscule benzo dosage ..or something like that which could lead to the classic benzo effect or worsening when stopped , even if it were only a small increase..

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now