Saffron Cure for Tinnitus?

baskar

Author
Dec 31, 2016
Tinnitus Since
Cause of Tinnitus
band
I tried Saffron for a week and it completely cured my tinnitus. It might not work for everyone but no harm in trying out.

Procedure:

1. Take a pinch of saffron (not the extract) but the actual dried flower.
2. Soak it in warm milk (1/2 cup) for 10-20 mins. You can also add sugar and cardamom for taste but this is optional.
3. Drink it every day in the morning.

Pls try and let me know if this works for you,

Good luck,

I tried Saffron for a week and it completely cured my tinnitus. It might not work for everyone but no harm in trying out.

Procedure:

1. Take a pinch of saffron (not the extract) but the actual dried flower.
2. Soak it in warm milk (1/2 cup) for 10-20 mins. You can also add sugar and cardamom for taste but this is optional.
3. Drink it every day in the morning.

Pls try and let me know if this works for you,

Good luck,
What was the cause of your tinnitus?

I remember in 2006 an old man in my village told me that this thing helped him a lot but I did not try it because I didn't believe him (n) so now I may try it

how bad was your t , for how long did you have t , for how long did you take saffron before you felt it was working, why did you try Saffron ?

Friends my goal is to help people who suffer like me. I have got complete relief so why not share it with others. Here's my response to your questions:

1. Where do you get the Saffron? - You can get this in any Asian grocery store.
2. It is pretty expensive isnt it? - Not really. I paid $15 for a small box.
3. Are there any studies showing this as a cure? I am not aware of it.
4. What was the cause of your tinnitus? - I believe it was due to the exposure of loud noise and that i was close to it all the time since I was part of the marching band.
5. how bad was your t , - It was horrible. I went to many doctors and they could not help. I started wearing expensive ear plugs but still no relief
6. for how long did you have t , - For 3 months
7. for how long did you take saffron before you felt it was working, - Took it for just a week. But it might take longer for someone.
8. why did you try Saffron ? - Here's why I think Saffron worked. I tried saffron becoz I knew it was a nerve relaxer that was used in old days. I also felt that tinnitus must be related to stress in nerves ending in the ear.

I hope I answered all your questions. Good luck.

Hi Baskar, I m suffering T also near abt 2.5 months by useing earphone all day time with loud sound. At d beginning my T was very high pitched. And after taking ginkgo biloba 40 mg daily for abt 1.5 month it's lowered than 50%. I m so interested ur formula. Pls tell me I need to take this after or before breakfast. Thank u n happy new year 2017.

Its highly likely that it got fixed on its own after 3 months , in any event , congrats on finding silence.
And thanks for taking the time to let us know :)

I agree. At 3 months, it could be spontaneous resolution of the T. Having said that, I suppose it's worth a try like vitamin B1, etc, etc.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3951193/

Care and Feeding of the Endocannabinoid System: A Systematic Review of Potential Clinical Interventions that Upregulate the Endocannabinoid System
John M. McPartland, Geoffrey W. Guy, and Vincenzo Di Vanessa Micchio-Marzoa

http://www.os-extra.cannabisclinicians.org/…/McPartland-5-6…

What we eat and drink, the drugs we use, treatments we receive, exercise, the stresses we respond to —many factors augment or diminish cannabinoid neurotransmission within our bodies.
By John M. McPartland, DO, MS

https://www.projectcbd.org/article/im-just-mad-about-saffron
I'm Just Mad About Saffron
& Other Spices that Activate the Endocannabinoid System

https://l.facebook.com/?u=https://w...bw1meAtbJAfcZR702N8wiSntMgYxcPRBpOGgZ1_ZYOSAw

"Based on the literature, beneficial effects of the plant and its components on neurodegenerative disorders such as Alzheimer and Parkinson's disease are mainly due to their interactions with cholinergic, dopaminergic and glutamatergic systems. "

Lol imagine it work xD "baskar" would have find a tinnitus cure, wich is a simple herb. Funniest thing ever XD

Sorry i dont understand all english terms. How many Saffron you take per day? One teaspoon? What is a pinch ahah

"Based on the literature, beneficial effects of the plant and its components on neurodegenerative disorders such as Alzheimer and Parkinson's disease are mainly due to their interactions with cholinergic, dopaminergic and glutamatergic systems. "

Lol imagine it work xD "baskar" would have find a tinnitus cure, wich is a simple herb. Funniest thing ever XD

Stranger things have happened. Look at Penicillin.

Thanks for sharing your experience baskar. I'm a bit concerned the quality of saffron online might skew the experiences of people on here who will be trying it. This review I found on Amazon sprang to my attention:

The threads that remain with strong colour definitely look like saffron strands (trumpet shaped)
By Jamie on 22 July 2016
Verified Purchase
I would say this contains 1/4 genuine saffron and 3/4 fake saffron. 3/4 of it loses it's colour extremely quickly in water. The threads that remain with strong colour definitely look like saffron strands (trumpet shaped). The colourless strands that remain do not. I'm going to stop searching for cheap saffron on Amazon because all of it is a con, this is my third saffron buy that I am not happy with.

Make sure you buy for a reputable supplier without paying the price of gold!

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now