Saffron Cure for Tinnitus?

I put some Saffron in my decaf coffee this morning with butter and I have to say my tinnitus has been very quiet all day. Even silent at times. Not sure if it's just me having a very good T day or somehow related. Will keep trying it for a week and see how it goes.
very good results. Happy to hear that. Pls try this for a week. Also take it only once in a day in the morning.

Did it this morning and my T has been super low all day .
Keep in mind that this is 99.9% coincidence!
I was due for a more silent-ish days after some hardcore past weeks.

Mine is from http://www.saffron-spain.com/
Have to say that I think its legit although its kind of strange that its such an expensive spice and yet it has very little taste ? Maybe mine is old ? Or not Saffron at all ? Or... Saffron does not have much of a taste ?

Also , did you crush the threads or just put them whole in the milk ?

Mine is from http://www.saffron-spain.com/
Have to say that I think its legit although its kind of strange that its such an expensive spice and yet it has very little taste ? Maybe mine is old ? Or not Saffron at all ? Or... Saffron does not have much of a taste ?

Also , did you crush the threads or just put them whole in the milk ?
My Saffron was pretty dang strong even for only 5 or 6 strands. I kind of crushed it between my fingers while adding to coffee but some of the strands stayed whole.

Here is the stuff I bought , suspiciously tasteless ....:)
Tried eating one strand , reminds me of the taste of the water in Tenerife...chlorine something ?

IMG_7292.JPG
IMG_7295.JPG

Execution is very important. You might think you have done things the right way but it might not be true. It will take more than a week Im sure to give a proper judgement.

Saffron & Macular Degeration

http://www.naturalnews.com/039150_saffron_macular_degeneration_cure.html

The Australian human study was conducted by Sydney University Professor of Neurology Jonathan Stone...

...The whole study was six months long, so each side of the 25 double blind subjects had three months of improved vision with three months of impaired vision. All 25 were tested for neuron electrical conductivity in the macula and retina, and 23 showed significant improvement. Those 23 also reported they could see much better.

Visual improvement began after only two weeks on saffron. When the saffron group was put onto placebos, they complained that their improved eyesight had begun diminishing again. Conversely, those on placebos for the first half of the trial began seeing better after three months of no improvement.

Professor Stone projects that after a year or more ingesting only 20 mg (milligrams) of saffron daily, vision improvements should stabilize without requiring more saffron dosing.

Stone doesn't know exactly how or why, but he became aware that saffron influences the neuron's genetic code to restore its capacity for healing and protecting neuron cells. Neurons are responsible for transmitting electrical signals or impulses throughout the nervous system...

Expensive yes, however if it did something , its practically free.
Went to a local Spice store and bought 2 grams for ca:20 Euro.
Hard to estimate how many strands are in one gram but its a lot , hundreds.
Also , if ingesting between 10 to 20 mg a day , a gram would last 50 or 10o days so that is cheap.

I will try and weigh the 15 strands , if they even register on my scale.
All of this is irrelevant if it works , costwise...if it does nothing , well...not a huge loss.

Are folks getting relief from this - sorry to ask a question if the answer is here but is this once a day or more. Thanks in advance for the help.

very good results. Happy to hear that. Pls try this for a week. Also take it only once in a day in the morning.
I see that it should only be taken once per day. How do you mix it with milk - thank you in advance for helping.

Is there anything particular about milk? Would you not achieve the same effect by dissolving it in tea, water, etc?

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now