Uplifting Quotes and Words

"It gets easier. Every day it gets a little easier. But you gotta do it every day, that's the hard part. But it does get easier."

-BoJack Horseman

f09b681e3e0c0930aaa3a9b200d28b006f-bojack-horseman-s6-ep-16.jpg

Resilience isn't about how much you can handle before you break, it's about how much you can handle after you break.

Trials, hardships, unexpected events, illness and challenges remind us daily we control nothing about our lives.

Yet a remarkable occurence happens within this certain fragility: we remain, we bounce back, we continue on our unique journey through life. In most cases, like steel, each time we pass through the fire, an extraordinary strength is revealed.

— DB

"To hang on from day to day and from week to week, spinning out a present that had no future, seemed an unconquerable instinct, just as one's lungs will always draw the next breath so long as there is air available."

'Life is 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you react to it.'

'The best view comes after the hardest climb.'

'Where there's even a 1% chance, there's always hope.'

'Once you choose hope, anything is possible.'

'Believe you can and you're half way there.'

Every day is a day closer to habituation, cure or death.

Whatever happens your suffering will end in time.

Nothing remains the same.

Everything including suffering is impermanent.
A wonderful message indeed.

Healing, I would add. Every day is closer to healing, habituation, cure or death.

"It is certain, in any case, that ignorance, allied with power, is the most ferocious enemy justice can have."

- James Baldwin

18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

'Roman's 8:18'

I came up with this in 2013. Long before tinnitus. What do you think. Is it lame?

"Today is made up of spent yesterdays, and tomorrow has to be bought. Are you working for a brighter future?"

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.

— Albert Einstein

Without a sense of urgency, desire loses its value.

— John Rohm

He who is slowest in making a promise is most faithful in its performance.

— Jean'Jacques Rousseau

Yesterday I was clever and wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.

— Rumi

Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

— John Wooden

If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor.

— Eleanor Roosevelt

"Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let the pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness. Take pride that even though the rest of the world may disagree, you still believe it to be a beautiful place."

— Iain Thomas

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now