2020 US Presidential Election

Capture+_2020-11-04-13-37-53(1).png

The Netherlands is cuckoo. They sound like aliens from another planet when they talk. Are you in the RLD again?
Ey @just1morething. First of all, how dare you! ;) Second of all, have you ever noticed that you might have used words that are derived from the Dutch language? Yep, we, the aliens, have successfully invaded the American-English language. It's all part of our diabolical plan to conquer the world, by forcing people to use words like ''walrus'' instead of a more suitable term like ''saber toothed seal'' or ''waffle'' instead of ''compressed pancake''. And little by little, we see that more Americans are using Dutch words, so that they might turn in the Dutch themselves some day. And there are loads of words that we planning to unleash on the world, so beware of the Dutch!

With kind regards,

Gold Member

C2ahJ6f.gif

Biden could become the candidate with more votes in the history of US elections. Right now, over 70 million votes for Biden. And still the result is uncertain...

If it starts to look like Trump is winning, the Democrats should just let it go, and not fight it with claims of missing ballots, etc. If the Democrats steal the election, Trump will make the Biden administration a living hell for the next four years, and with his connections in politics and business all over the world, he can do it. Trump will be out in 2024, and they will be able to try again, with a new Republican candidate.

Ey @just1morething. First of all, how dare you! ;) Second of all, have you ever noticed that you might have used words that are derived from the Dutch language? Yep, we, the aliens, have successfully invaded the American-English language. It's all part of our diabolical plan to conquer the world, by forcing people to use words like ''walrus'' instead of a more suitable term like ''saber toothed seal'' or ''waffle'' instead of ''compressed pancake''. And little by little, we see that more Americans are using Dutch words, so that they might turn in the Dutch themselves some day. And there are loads of words that we planning to unleash on the world, so beware of the Dutch!

With kind regards,

Gold Member

View attachment 41373
Don't forget "plug". Thanks Dutchies! (That word always sounded wrong to me as a kid).

If it starts to look like Trump is winning, the Democrats should just let it go, and not fight it with claims of missing ballots, etc. If the Democrats steal the election, Trump will make the Biden administration a living hell for the next four years, and with his connections in politics and business all over the world, he can do it. Trump will be out in 2024, and they will be able to try again, with a new Republican candidate.
Lol. Counting all the votes is "not stealing the election." That's how democracy is supposed to work.

With kind regards,

Gold Member

View attachment 41373

I remember you once asking about how mainstream QAnon is. We now have an elected official in Colorado who ran on the Q platform.
Well, unfortunately it's getting more mainstream everywhere. Even my oldest sister, who lives in Canada, beliefs in this stuff. It mostly concerns the kind of people who no longer trust traditional media sources (partially understandable, as some media outlets only report things that are more favourable for those that have a stake in these companies), and prefer to listen to podcasts or alt news sites instead. It's still a negative development nonetheless.

At least it's just one person. I can't imagine what would happen if more people get elected on that platform. Would they form a QAnon squad? Let's hope most Americans are sane enough to not make that mistake in other states.

the Democrats should just let it go, and not fight it with claims of missing ballots, etc.
Nonsense.

If a vote is made, and the process is valid, then the vote should be counted. Doesn't matter who they voted for.

With kind regards,

Gold Member

View attachment 41373
Everything is a joke to you.

You act like a lot of young, naiive people I come across online.

View attachment 41374

Today it looks better for Joe Biden. If he can get Nevada, Wisconsin and Michigan he will win the election.
Wisconsin is apparently decided but will have a recount. Michigan is up in the air. It's laughable that it's so close. The MSM predicted a Democrat landslide again, didn't they? What does it take to admit the MSM has a dangerous liberal bias and can't be trusted?

With kind regards,

Gold Member

View attachment 41373
I had Dutch, Walloon, and Belgian ancestry in America, starting in the the 1620's when they first settled New Netherlands. Much of their influence is still here, in Brooklyn, formerly Breukelen, and elsewhere in NYC, elsewhere in NYS, and more. The Dutch, and the settlers they sent, were very influential in the formation of the country, and their influence was responsible for the American Revolution and Democracy. I enjoyed my one visit to the Netherlands, some 20 years ago, but I could see that that they had a very skewed view of the United States, which they share with other European nations who don't have a clue due to propaganda they hear and see.

Do you have any evidence whatsoever that Democrats are trying to steal this election? Because I'm pretty sure Trump made it up.

How are you supposed to be confident in the system when there's so much incompetence in the voter count system? Lol.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/08/15/michigan-rejects-846-mailed-ballots-voter-dead/

https://gellerreport.com/2020/11/michigan-voter-fraud.html/

Twitter censors the POTUS because he tweets wtf? What a free and democratic country when a major social media company censors The President...just cuz...

Another day at the office for these left-wing-controlled censorship happy authoritarian online media websites.

There is a lot of cheating going on, especially with late mail-in ballots which all lean Democrat. If Democrats win, it is because they stole the election. It is quite obvious. The only way to convince Republicans that the Democrats did not cheat is to take this all the way to the Supreme Court. Otherwise, half the country will continue to think this is a stolen election.

Apparently, all the mail-in votes went to Biden, not Trump or the independent candidates...

https://thedonald.win/p/11Pp6bbbWy/yuge-summary-of-the-voter-fraud-/c/

Twitter is censoring any questions related to this. Lol.

txXZSYpb.jpg

I am not judging but it looks fishy.

I can only conclude their mail-in ballot system is terribly inefficient and whoever runs it are incompetent.

Do you have any evidence whatsoever that Democrats are trying to steal this election? Because I'm pretty sure Trump made it up.
I said, "If the Democrats try to steal this election..."
Democrats are very dishonest, and I expect them to try, if they haven't already in this election.

How are you supposed to be confident in the system when there's so much incompetence in the voter count system? Lol.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/08/15/michigan-rejects-846-mailed-ballots-voter-dead/

https://gellerreport.com/2020/11/michigan-voter-fraud.html/

Twitter censors the POTUS because he tweets wtf? What a free and democratic country when a major social media company censors The President...just cuz...

Another day at the office for these left-wing-controlled censorship happy authoritarian online media websites.
Those are not reliable sources. Your second article actually has one claim already disproven by the fact checkers.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/wisconsin-more-votes-than-voters/

And it's not really censorship. You can still see the tweets, Twitter is just warning the reader that's it not true.

If it starts to look like Trump is winning, the Democrats should just let it go, and not fight it with claims of missing ballots, etc. If the Democrats steal the election, Trump will make the Biden administration a living hell for the next four years, and with his connections in politics and business all over the world, he can do it.
You are literally saying, in not even veiled language, that you support a guy who would sabotage America for losing a fair election with no evidence of fraud. He would harass President Biden. Doesn't that make him anti-American? Fair votes aren't supposed to count? That's called a dictatorship.

I said, "If the Democrats try to steal this election..."
Democrats are very dishonest, and I expect them to try, if they haven't already in this election.
What if the Republicans try to steal the election? They're the ones threatening to take it to court just because people voted by mail.

There is a lot of cheating going on, especially with late mail-in ballots which all lean Democrat.
Why didn't the USPS turn in thousands of (valid, and very much legal) mail-in ballots?

Could it be, perhaps, because the guy in charge is a Trump stooge?

If I see this right, if Biden gets Nevada and Michigan, for which he has a narrow lead at the moment, he'll reach exactly 270 electoral votes and win?

Edit: Well, Nevada seems a bit unclear at the moment, but it seems that everything depends on its result.

There is a lot of cheating going on, especially with late mail-in ballots which all lean Democrat. If Democrats win, it is because they stole the election. It is quite obvious. The only way to convince Republicans that the Democrats did not cheat is to take this all the way to the Supreme Court. Otherwise, half the country will continue to think this is a stolen election.
It's not cheating. Trump literally told his supporters not to mail in ballots and then is acting like it's a conspiracy that they listened to him.

Not presidential, but good news: An Affirmative Action bill, Proposition 16, in California, was overwhelming rejected in the election.

LOS ANGELES (CBSLA) — California voters have rejected Proposition 16, which if passed would have restored affirmative action in the state.

Prop. 16 was losing by a margin of 56.07% to 43.93% with 71.6% of precincts reporting. The Associated Press projected Wednesday morning that Prop. 16 had been defeated.

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2020/11/04/election-2020-prop-16/

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now