2020 US Presidential Election

869058C6-2FB6-4F8E-B3F4-1B4ADD15D245.jpeg

This battle is getting too close.

It's looking like Trump will win. I just hope for as much peace as possible. Also, I want the President to seriously work on uniting the country. Getting off on "owning people" has to stop.

And for the love of God, don't screw over the disabled.

Even if Biden and the pig win, which is a strong possibility, the fact that it was a tight race is a good thing. This lets the world know that almost half the country voted for Trump. It will also eliminate the riots and destruction by the animals, which was certain to happen if Trump had won. The important election is the Senate, and if the Dems don't get it, Biden will have problems getting what he wants on some issues.

Even if Biden and the pig win, which is a strong possibility, the fact that it was a tight race is a good thing. This lets the world know that almost half the country voted for Trump. It will also eliminate the riots and destruction by the animals, which was certain to happen if Trump had won. The important election is the Senate, and if the Dems don't get it, Biden will have problems getting what he wants on some issues.
The mail in ballots could show it was never a tight race at all. We could see an overwhelming favor for Biden in all undeclared states except North Carolina.

Unfortunately the Democrats and the left will fall out with friends and family who vote for Trump over Biden. They are basically holding Republicans against their will if they don't vote for Biden. The Democrats are the real oppressors.
What makes you think it's just them? People in this thread have talked about how they wouldn't be friends with or ditched being friends with liberals. This is a bipartisan problem.

I woke up early and saw Trump ahead in every swing state. I didn't realize that the outstanding votes were all the mail-ins, which heavily favor Democrats. This is going to be close enough that Trump will fight it, but the courts can't really stop it if Biden wins handedly enough. Millions of people voted by mail; even a Trump court can't discount those.

I really, really hope for minimal violence.

I've never felt more defeated in my life. Trump is losing this.

Biden will die in office and that awfully disgusting Kamala Harris will get to be President.

What makes you think it's just them? People in this thread have talked about how they wouldn't be friends with or ditched being friends with liberals. This is a bipartisan problem.
I have a good friend who's a big Trumper. Mostly a nice guy but he keeps dropping little political takes in everything.

Like we'll be playing DnD and he'll be the DM, and he'll drop a point about how taxes are theft, or how feminism is bad, or we'll be talking about serial killers and he'll say The Clintons.

Nice enough guy otherwise, but the smugness of it all might just be enough for me to call it quits.

The fact that this is close is enough for me to consider just giving up on humans.

If Aliens could just abduct me by now, that'd be great. (I mean, do you think Aliens have tinnitus and hyperacusis? I think not.)

Oh, and keep in mind that the USPS didn't turn in thousands of ballots and refused a federal order to have their facilities searched.

I woke up early and saw Trump ahead in every swing state. I didn't realize that the outstanding votes were all the mail-ins, which heavily favor Democrats. This is going to be close enough that Trump will fight it, but the courts can't really stop it if Biden wins handedly enough. Millions of people voted by mail; even a Trump court can't discount those.

I really, really hope for minimal violence.

It's quite undemocratic that Trump has proclaimed himself winner and has tweeted it and said that to the media, when there are millions of votes pending to be counted. He has also said the election has been stolen, and that this is fraud, which is just nonsense when things are not still even decided, and the election is in the air. This kind of statements really portray who is Donald Trump, and totally disqualify him as a candidate. He knows perfectly well how the voting system works and still spreads false rumours and antidemocratic statements to provoke unrest. That's so mean.

It's quite undemocratic that Trump has proclaimed himself winner and has tweeted it and said that to the media, when there are millions of votes pending to be counted. He has also said the election has been stolen, and that this is fraud, which is just nonsense when things are not still even decided, and the election is in the air. This kind of statements really portray who is Donald Trump, and totally disqualify him as a candidate. He knows perfectly well how the voting system works and still spreads false rumours and antidemocratic statements to provoke unrest. That's so mean.
And of course, not that this needs to be said, but if those outstanding votes leaned Republican, we all know his moronic tribe would cry that they should be counted. Team sport, not democracy.

He's literally taking out every page out of the dictator 101 playbook. Like his niece has said, this is a guy with a deeply troubling psyche. He does not accept losing face (especially in public, as that is the ultimate form of humiliation for him) and will not go down without pulling out every strategy to get his way, even if that means getting thrown out of the White House by the US Marshalls if he loses.

Few takeaways from watching the polls (Senate and Presidential elections):

1. Catering to moderate ''Biden'' Republicans failed miserably (Trump has 93% more support registered Republicans from 90% in 2016, according to some polls)
2. People were not swayed by moderate Democratic policy like ACA (even FOX just polled a huge support for M4all)
3. Cindy McCain saved Dems' asses in Arizona
4. Project Lincoln did not play a major part in changing people's opinion about Trump
5. The Dems burned a lot money in some Senate seats (e.g. McGrath lost to McConnell, despite having spend 90 million dollars)
6. Almost all urban votes of middle and big cities are going to the Democratic Party
7. Trumpism is here to stay (Trumpism consolidated in rural America AKA Archie Bunker land + get ready for Barron Trump 2052)
8. A large part of the US is cuckoo

Mike Bloomberg put 100 million dollars into Biden's Florida campaign, which was a total waste of money because the Cuban Americans voted very heavily for Trump.

Cubans For Trump.jpg

Few takeaways from watching the polls (Senate and Presidential elections):

1. Catering to moderate ''Biden'' Republicans failed miserably (Trump has 93% more support registered Republicans from 90% in 2016, according to some polls)
2. People were not swayed by moderate Democratic policy like ACA (even FOX just polled a huge support for M4all)
3. Cindy McCain saved Dems' asses in Arizona
4. Project Lincoln did not play a major part in changing people's opinion about Trump
5. The Dems burned a lot money in some Senate seats (e.g. McGrath lost to McConnell, despite having spend 90 million dollars)
6. Almost all urban votes of middle and big cities are going to the Democratic Party
7. Trumpism is here to stay (Trumpism consolidated in middle America AKA Archie Bunker land + get ready for Barron Trump 2052)
8. A large part of the US is cuckoo
I remember you once asking about how mainstream QAnon is. We now have an elected official in Colorado who ran on the Q platform.

And for the love of God, don't screw over the disabled.
He explains that love is just a high level emergent property of neurochemical firing that only exist inside the skulls/brain matter of highly developed animals and has no cosmic significance whatsoever. He then goes on about how the Universe is a purely physical, mechanistic, quantitative mathematical structure, devoid of qualitative subjectivity. We "the mental observers" are just a virtually impossible freak accident that projects our biases on nature. He then moves on and explains that God and other nonsense such as the Tooth Fairy and Santa Claus simply don't exist. He reminds us that we should be extremely grateful to exist as a society of chemical stains on planet Earth. After all the odds of us being here are virtually impossible.

If the election ended right now, Biden would be victorious. Where are the Trump supporters begging for the count to stop? I was told last night by the President that votes counted after election day don't count. I wonder why they suddenly do... hmm...

Seriously though, a real patriot would put democracy above everything. Trump cares about his ego and only his ego. He doesn't give a shit about the rule of law in America.

And of course, not that this needs to be said, but if those outstanding votes leaned Republican, we all know his moronic tribe would cry that they should be counted. Team sport, not democracy.
The moronic tribe consists of liberals. Obviously, the mail-in ballot system they have is inefficient and ripe for fraud. Liberals tend to use it more. Yeah, it shouldn't be close. The country should be split into two countries. People should just move. The two coasts are primarily liberal so one of them should move to the other side and the "Trump voters" should move to where they were.

The Netherlands is cuckoo. They sound like aliens from another planet when they talk. Are you in the RLD again?
They're heavily brainwashed and indoctrinated there. They're also clueless about their own country. The one positive I found is there a group of doctors in the Netherlands who argue that covid is overblown and we are lied to. I give kudos to them. But, the majority there are "cuckoo," yeah, I agree, completely.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now