2020 US Presidential Election

People are already starting to be identified by the police. So far, none have been antifa:
I wonder who went up to Josh Hawley's house and harassed his wife and child? Was that antifa? Time will tell who police identify them as. I think the vast majority of Trump supporters are peaceful.

Pro-life people would be less apt to loot because of their nature.
I'm not sure why it is that the things you post seem to especially stand out for me. But... are you aware that "pro-life" people bomb abortion clinics and shoot doctors?

Looks like the mask is peeling off slowly over time.
There are countless of philosophers & wise statesmen who said something along those lines of ''whoever has the youth has the future'' . And out of all of these wise and noble people, she chose Adolf Hitler? I do not have to ask what her favourite book is.

Here's a rough translation of Hitler's entire quote:
"Only those who have the youth have the future. My lessons will be hard. Weakness will be knocked out. An aggressively active, dominating, tough youth, that's what I'm after! " - Adolf Hitler (Mein kampf, 1925)

I'm not sure why it is that the things you post seem to especially stand out for me. But... are you aware that "pro-life" people bomb abortion clinics and shoot doctors?
It's not common at least around here. I didn't even know planned parenthood was associated with abortions until this last year. There's always a few bad apples out there.

I wonder who went up to Josh Hawley's house and harassed his wife and child? Was that antifa? Time will tell who police identify them as. I think the vast majority of Trump supporters are peaceful.
No, time will not tell. They've already been identified in many cases. I and FGG posted links to prove it.

Yes, of course most Trump supporters are peaceful law abiding citizens who just believe in right wing populist ideals but that doesn't mean that some bad apples didn't cause trouble in the capital yesterday. We already have the proof they did.

BTW, those of you that use the name "Trumpers" are using a derogatory term that is both insulting and rude. A bit like someone calling a Latino a " wet back".
Is this a serious post? My apologies if that sounds rude or sarcastic of me to ask, it's just that I genuinely don't know how seriously to take this.

Is this a serious post? My apologies if that sounds rude or sarcastic of me to ask, it's just that I genuinely don't know how seriously to take this.
I agree. I actually wonder if it's satire. It's remarkably skilled if it is. It has it all. The timing. The comparison of a soft teasing epithet to a racial slur. If he reveals that it's satire, I will click creative on it because it's really good.

WMb89pb.jpg

@FGG -- Too priceless to not post this illuminating story... lol

WASHINGTON—Calling the mob's timing "absolutely unacceptable," Sen. Josh Hawley (R-MO) condemned pro-Trump rioters Thursday for upstaging his own theatrics. "Yesterday, I was shocked and disappointed to see a destructive mob break through the Capitol building's security and overshadow my own planned grandstanding," said Hawley, who called on authorities to take immediate measures to ensure attention was never again drawn away from his own political posturing.

"Simply put, I was supposed to have a special day that made me feel important, and these people sullied that. Spotlight-stealing acts like this are never an acceptable form of protest. It must stop now." At press time, Hawley was lamenting how all of this could have been avoided if the rioters had only stormed the Capitol a day later.​

Looks like momentum is building to remove Trump from office. Here's a review of what happened back in 1974 with Richard Nixon (according to my best recollection)...

Barry Goldwater and a group of other powerful Republicans went to the White House and told Nixon in no uncertain terms that the jig was up. The Republican led committees in Congress were ready to issue articles of impeachment, and it was certain he would not survive. Being of an authoritarian bent who understood power, Nixon agreed to resign.

Pelosi is now saying that unless the 25th Amendment is invoked to remove Trump from office, she's ready to begin an impeachment process. She's apparently been trying to get hold of Mike Pence to see if he's willing to do that. Essentially do what Barry Goldwater did all those years ago.

The point I'm getting to is that's it's highly unlikely a President will ever be removed from office unless his own party is taking the steps to make that happen. I think those Republicans back in the 1970's were patriotic enough, and courageous enough to do what they felt was the right thing for the country.

If ever there was an overwhelming powerful case to remove a sitting President, now is the time. I hope Pence and other Republicans can find a backbone to do what's right for the country. Essentially telling Trump the jig is up. But given their enabling performance over the past four years, I don't have a lot of hope.​

There are countless of philosophers & wise statesmen who said something along those lines of ''whoever has the youth has the future'' . And out of all of these wise and noble people, she chose Adolf Hitler? I do not have to ask what her favourite book is.

Here's a rough translation of Hitler's entire quote:
"Only those who have the youth have the future. My lessons will be hard. Weakness will be knocked out. An aggressively active, dominating, tough youth, that's what I'm after! " - Adolf Hitler (Mein kampf, 1925)
Sounds like she's encouraging them to read Mein Kampff. I wouldn't be surprised if Nazism starts becoming more openly embraced for years to come.

Also can you remember when Trump posted a quote by Mussolini? He gets asked about if he wanted to be associated with fascists and his best answer was "I just want to be associated with good quotes" lol.

Doesn't this meme mean that Democrats are putting an end to violent protesting, looting, and rioting if they are killing it? They are then uniting the country by giving the credit to Republicans. If so, that's great and I hope it works out for healing the country.

Seriously though, I know what your point is, but I think it's a false equivalence. Dear God, if Barack Obama did what Trump did, the entire world would explode.

Hahahahahaha are you a real person? That actually made me burst up laughing. It can't be real.

Trump just incited domestic terrorism and my concern is supposed to be that one his supporters was oppressed by the word Trumper. Man, laughing is good for the soul, even if it trigger my hyperacusis.
Most of you in this thread are beyond hope of ever seeing more in the world than your narrow little vision allows. I'm out of here. This thread is nothing but an outlet for the liberals to bash conservatives. I'm not sure why I wasted any time in here.

Most of you in this thread are beyond hope of ever seeing more in the world than your narrow little vision allows. I'm out of here. This thread is nothing but an outlet for the liberals to bash conservatives. I'm not sure why I wasted any time in here.
People are specifically bashing Trump, not conservatives as a whole. If you think conservatism is defined by Trump then you might have a narrow view yourself.

I want better for conservatives than Trump. I feel angry for our country and also for the people who were fooled by this con man. The fact that Trump is so tied into people's identity as conservatives is precisely why he is so dangerous.

If me laughing at the idea that after:
  • Trump holds a rally and riles his supporters up to stand strong for the truth that he was robbed.
  • They march over into the Capitol Building, where extremist white people were given so much of the benefit of the doubt that they weren't even prepared to defend the Capitol Building, which was hosting the most important people in government during an important transfer of power certification.
  • They then break into the building by force, with backpacks on (carrying who knows what) and write intimidating notes in the House Speaker's office and sit in the very chair that Mike Pence was sitting in for an important moment in our democracy.
  • Trump himself was reluctant to call for reinforcement to stop the violence at the Capitol Building.
  • A few hours after this takes place, they reconvene and 147 Republican lawmakers still objected to the election results after the Capitol attack. This objection was the sole reason these terrorists were there in the first place.
  • There is talk all over the news, and even Republicans and former cabinet members are coming forward, about possibly invoking the 25th amendment.
The following day, instead of separating yourself from his nut job, you align with him and get offended by the word "Trumper" and then, despite all of the racial contrast I pointed out above, you compare voluntarily supporting this guy to being called a Mexican slur like a "wet back."

I genuinely want to know what you were expecting. You don't have to leave. We can place each other on ignore. I apologize a lot on this thread, but this is one of the few times where I'm not doing it.

The reason why I feel I have the "moral authority" to lecture you on this is because I know for a fact that I'm not a hypocrite. On election night, I thought Trump might win. I came on this thread and asked that the country united. My friend (who's also disabled and rejected disability benefits) and I were texting about how doomed we were. There was no talk of fraud or anything. If I -- a very severely disabled person with daily suicidal thoughts who hates Trump -- can accept the result, you can too.

I want better for conservatives than Trump. I feel angry with our country and also for the people who were fooled by this con man. The fact that Trump is so tied into people's identity as conservatives are precisely why he is so dangerous.
It's not surprising that so many were taken in by him when you see how easily led people are on social media. Many don't want or need evidence anymore when a point is being made. A lie is perfectly acceptable as long as it fits that persons beliefs about a particular narrative, and this true of people of all political persuasions.

People are specifically bashing Trump, not conservatives as a whole. If you think conservatism is defined by Trump then you might have a narrow view yourself.

I want better for conservatives than Trump. I feel angry for our country and also for the people who were fooled by this con man. The fact that Trump is so tied into people's identity as conservatives is precisely why he is so dangerous.
100% agree. I actually don't want a world that's all left. But there has to be some standard and that guy ain't it.

While Trump was busy working on vaccines, Democrats were working on changing State laws to rig the election.

Patriots were biting their tongue. There is so much a person can take. Biden is a goat, donkey, monkey and a dumbass. He said nothing when BLM Antifa was burning and looting. Fucking double standard pussy he is, ok.

We will be more divided nation than ever before in American history.

Fucking media caused all of this to happen. CNN, MSNBC, New Your Toilet Paper Times, ABC... etc.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now