2020 US Presidential Election

1093_n.png?_nc_cat=107&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=ae9488&_nc_ohc=cUVNtrWSxt0AX_iInIg&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-2.png

You just hate every Republican in a country you don't live in haha.
I equally hate Powell and Lagarde for the damage they are doing and the nonsense of their monetary policy.

I have never thought about Lagarde's political affiliation. She is just a disgrace for the Eurozone.

Today Weidman left. The only one that had common sense.

Get ready for Trump's new social media empire, TRUTH, coming in 2022.

"Truth Social is America's 'Big Tent' social media platform that encourages an open, free, and honest global conversation without discriminating against political ideology."

Register here:

https://www.truthsocial.com/thanks/

Get ready for Trump's new social media empire, TRUTH, coming in 2022.

"Truth Social is America's 'Big Tent' social media platform that encourages an open, free, and honest global conversation without discriminating against political ideology."

Register here:

https://www.truthsocial.com/thanks/
The ideal name for such a thing should be "bullshit"!!! :D :p

House votes to hold Bannon in contempt for defying Capitol attack subpoena – live

It is official: the House has voted to hold Steve Bannon in criminal contempt for defying subpoenas issued by the select committee investigating the Capitol insurrection.

The final vote was 229 to 202, with all Democrats and nine Republicans supporting the resolution.

The matter will now be referred to the justice department, which will have to determine whether to prosecute Bannon, a former senior adviser to Donald Trump.

Testifying before the House judiciary committee earlier today, attorney general Merrick Garland said the justice department would fairly review any referral sent by the House.

"The department of justice will do what it always does in such circumstances," Garland told the committee. "We'll apply the facts and the law and make a decision, consistent with the principles of prosecution."

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...a-capitol-attack-us-politics-joe-biden-latest

Biden is doing a far worse job, than anybody, including myself, had predicted. It became obvious in 2020, when he picked Kamala Harris for VP, that he should never have been nominated or elected. I'm glad that I did not vote for him.

ALL-AMERICA ECONOMIC SURVEY
Biden's support is fading as concerns over the economy and Covid grow, CNBC survey finds
PUBLISHED THU, OCT 21 2021 CNBC
"President Joe Biden's approval rating slipped deeply underwater in the CNBC All-America Economic Survey as Americans soured on his economic leadership, lost some confidence in his handling of the coronavirus, and grew increasingly concerned about inflation and supply shortages."

"Behind the decline is a surge in negative views of his handling of the economy, with just 40% approving and 54% disapproving, a 7-point increase from July."

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/10/21/bid...cerns-on-the-economy-covid-and-inflation.html

I am wondering if Jay Powell is going to be kicked out of the FED after his insider trading scandal.

The guy was deciding on interest rates and investing his own money on the stock market. Big conflict of interest :D :wideyed:

The Canadian media is publishing all these reports on inflation and economic problems coming while "blaming Covid."

Lots of people are calling this BS, they know that the government is causing this, intentionally.

But, people should clue in on the blatant propaganda of the media, too.

I would like to see politicians actually making big corporations pay their fair share of taxes, instead of just talking about that possibility.

'Joe Biden Could Be Guilty Of Treason': Marjorie Taylor Greene Discusses Articles Of Impeachment

Funny how Trumpsters care about poll numbers now. Guess who had a lower Gallup poll rating at this time during their presidency? Guess who's rating was at 34% at the 2020 election? It's hard to win an election at that rating. But the election was stolen, believe me, I tell you, it was stolen. Thankfully a majority of Americans, and a majority of Americans in certain states still had the sense of what is right, and what is wrong.

'Joe Biden Could Be Guilty Of Treason': Marjorie Taylor Greene Discusses Articles Of Impeachment
Reminder: Marjorie Green, among other things, did not know the United States has a large military base on the Island of Guam, which has been a US possession since our troops fought for it in WWII. In fact, the Guam National Guard, many of which probably served in Iraq and Afghanistan, delivered her cookies so she would remember.

https://www.militarytimes.com/video...ene-after-alluding-to-guam-as-a-foreign-land/

Funny how Trumpsters care about poll numbers now. Guess who had a lower Gallup poll rating at this time during their presidency? Guess who's rating was at 34% at the 2020 election? It's hard to win an election at that rating. But the election was stolen, believe me, I tell you, it was stolen. Thankfully a majority of Americans, and a majority of Americans in certain states still had the sense of what is right, and what is wrong.
At least Trump can form a sentence lol.

Umm uhmm uhhh...

*walks away*

At least Trump can form a sentence lol.

Umm uhmm uhhh...

*walks away*
Trump speaks at a 4th grade level. It isn't difficult to get out those kinds of sentences, but even so, he also makes a lot of incomplete sentences, and has a hard time getting them out. You can't really tell where one ends and another begins. No one, not even you, would accuse him of being an eloquent speaker. The Republican party looks down on speeches anyways, like a lot of things. Who needs speeches?

But I am not surprised you think the way you do because for most Trumpers it's about making fun of someone's condition. Biden has a stammer, just like I assume you have tinnitus.

This is from a Trump speech. Remember, he has to speak at a 4th grade level to attract his base.

"We will have so much winning, that if I get elected, you may get bored with winning [incomplete sentence]. Believe me. I agree, You'll never get bored with winning. We never get bored with winning."

If that is what you want in a president, go right ahead, you are in good company.

Oh, and I can't tell, did we have winning? I just can not tell. It was so boring.

Most of the pollsters (CNN, NBC, NYT, etc.) are biased against Republicans to begin with; there is a heavy slant. That Brandon has a low rating from many pollsters is really something; the actual reality is that Brandon's poll figures are probably 10 points lower.

Trump speaks at a 4th grade level. It isn't difficult to get out those kinds of sentences, but even so, he also makes a lot of incomplete sentences, and has a hard time getting them out. You can't really tell where one ends and another begins. No one, not even you, would accuse him of being an eloquent speaker. The Republican party looks down on speeches anyways, like a lot of things. Who needs speeches?

But I am not surprised you think the way you do because for most Trumpers it's about making fun of someone's condition. Biden has a stammer, just like I assume you have tinnitus.
Oh give me a break lol. I am more concerned about dementia and him leading our country with it. As for making fun, wasn't Trump constantly attacked by the way he spoke? Small hands? Fat body? Fish lips? Orange skin? Lol.

Biden was voted in because of the hate for Trump, nobody truly likes Biden and if they do they are lying. Dude is more racist than Trump ever was, he doesn't even know where he's at half the time. I don't even hate him, I just feel bad for him. Who will put him in a nursing home?

I voted for Trump but don't group me in those crazy MAGA cowboys that believe everything is a violation of freedom... although the way things are going I just might switch gears.

Not only will I make fun of the way Biden talks, but I will also laugh at his embarrassing and mentally challenged "Corn Pop" speeches, his inability to remember the names of people in this government and other nations of the world, inability to read the teleprompter correctly, completely unacceptable racial remarks, the shaking of his fists, numerous broken campaign promises and many other things about him. You have to laugh to keep from crying.

The American dotcom bubble 2.0 goes on...

Today Facebook is down 5%.

Tesla keeps its crazy valuation. Despite those gorgeous electric Mercedes... and those VW and Nissan...

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now