2020 US Presidential Election

Trump had the border secure, no wars, much less Fentanyl, far fewer illegal Immigrants including drug smugglers and terrorists. Gasoline and inflation was low. Despite some people not liking his personality he was good for the US.

Biden has been a disaster. Biden is probably going to get convicted of influence peddling money he received from foreign nationals.

Congress finally going to vote to raise the debt ceiling, took these losers long enough...

Nice to see you posting here, Daniel. Been reading some of your earlier stuff here dating back to 2020. I like where you lean in the political spectrum.

Are familiar with the works of John Rawls by any chance? I feel like his Justice as Fairness principles align with your views.
Thanks @ZFire, but I try not to post here as much as possible; this thread makes me feel shit just reading it. I follow American and world politics and everything else. It's better for me to not engage and just let it roll by.

I try and stick to giving people support on the forum and engage with humor and art with my fellow sufferers.

I appreciate your kind words and will look into John Rawls.

Take care my friend!
See you around.

So are Boris Johnson's Whatsapp chats going to be published or what?

How did the UK end up with Rishi Sunak, Mr Tax Domiciled Outside the UK, as Prime Minister? :LOL: :ROFL:

What a great victory for president Biden! His skill and leadership got the debt crisis bill through the House and Senate and will be signed shortly, with more Democrats voting for it than the Republicans, and it was a Republican bill. Not bad for a man with dementia (hehe!), I dare say.

The border is secure. Fentanyl drug dealers and smugglers are being caught and arrested at far higher numbers, with Fentanyl seizures way up. The national average of gasoline prices have dropped to $3.57 a gallon, down from $4.72 a year ago. And the Biden economy is creating way more jobs than any economists suspected; the May jobs report just released today shows he crushed expectations at 339,000!!!

I couldn't be happier, especially now as many people are saying that Trump will be indicted for dealing our national secrets to foreign adversaries for profit. Looking forward to reading the MAGA cult denials and new talking points regarding the Iran classified warplans that Trump admitted taking and that his lawyers cannot find.

What a great victory for president Biden! His skill and leadership got the debt crisis bill through the House and Senate and will be signed shortly, with more Democrats voting for it than the Republicans, and it was a Republican bill. Not bad for a man with dementia (hehe!), I dare say.

The border is secure. Fentanyl drug dealers and smugglers are being caught and arrested at far higher numbers, with Fentanyl seizures way up. The national average of gasoline prices have dropped to $3.57 a gallon, down from $4.72 a year ago. And the Biden economy is creating way more jobs than any economists suspected; the May jobs report just released today shows he crushed expectations at 339,000!!!

I couldn't be happier, especially now as many people are saying that Trump will be indicted for dealing our national secrets to foreign adversaries for profit. Looking forward to reading the MAGA cult denials and new talking points regarding the Iran classified warplans that Trump admitted taking and that his lawyers cannot find.
Biden can't find his way off of a stage without falling down or knowing which way to go. He's not calling the shots.

What about Climate Change? Is he actively addressing it? (I am not from US, I do not follow US politics much).

What about Climate Change? Is he actively addressing it? (I am not from US, I do not follow US politics much).
President Biden has set an ambitious U.S. goal of achieving a carbon pollution-free power sector by 2035 and net zero emissions economy by no later than 2050.

Unfortunately, Republicans don't believe in climate change and will try to block meaningful legislation, especially if it may cost the rich an extra penny.

Biden can't find his way off of a stage without falling down or knowing which way to go. He's not calling the shots.
That reminds me of when I saw this a while back. Lol. I'm not saying Trump is any better, though!

upload_2023-6-3_11-45-6.png

The death and destruction in Ukraine and Russia will eventually come to an end when they sit down to negotiate a peace settlement. One way or another, Russia is going to get a piece of Ukraine and the thinking is, the harder Ukraine makes it on Russia, with the help of NATO and the United States, the better the deal they will have.

Giving hundreds of billions to Ukraine, at the expense of the American taxpayer, is a money grab by Biden, for the Military Industrial Complex. In addition, when it's all over, and half of Ukraine is destroyed, we will be tasked with paying to rebuild it. The corruption in Ukraine, regarding our support, is also a major factor.

This is a bad deal for the United States, and Biden is responsible for it.

The death and destruction in Ukraine and Russia will eventually come to an end when they sit down to negotiate a peace settlement. One way or another, Russia is going to get a piece of Ukraine and the thinking is, the harder Ukraine makes it on Russia, with the help of NATO and the United States, the better the deal they will have.

Giving hundreds of billions to Ukraine, at the expense of the American taxpayer, is a money grab by Biden, for the Military Industrial Complex. In addition, when it's all over, and half of Ukraine is destroyed, we will be tasked with paying to rebuild it. The corruption in Ukraine, regarding our support, is also a major factor.

You've posted this before multiple times and we've seen it. You can now stop. Please post something new if you can. Mkay?

We're actually saving lots of money by spending on Ukraine. Rebuilding Ukraine will come from the pockets of seized Russian assets.

We're actually saving lots of money by spending on Ukraine. Rebuilding Ukraine will come from the pockets of seized Russian assets.
Someone forgot to seize Mikhail Friedman's stake on DIA supermarket chain. It belongs to LetterOne Holdings, I think... Friedman's company.

And how come Abramovic could sell the Chelsea FC and get away with the money???

Thst is highly unlikely, the American taxpayers will be billed for everything. NATO has assured Ukraine that help will keep flowing, for however long it takes. Biden, and this financial burden, have to go, ASAP.

Thst is highly unlikely, the American taxpayers will be billed for everything. NATO has assured Ukraine that help will keep flowing, for however long it takes. Biden, and this financial burden, have to go, ASAP.
Most of the equipment and weapons we have sent to Ukraine thus far have been near end expiring gear. All of this gear, vehicles, and equipment was obsolete (for the US military) and would have been far more costly sending this stuff to the scrapyard to be decommissioned and dismantle. It's much more cost effective to send this stuff to Ukraine. We're being very efficient while saving lots of money in that regard.

I'll Send 'Joe Biden Back To His Basement': In Iowa, DeSantis Vows To Win In 2024, Blasts Biden For His Failed Policies

I am still waiting for Joe Biden to make true his promises of a minimum global corporate tax of 15% for big corporations.

Years after being elected it turns out it was just the usual political blah blah and Biden did not deliver.

If DeSantis wins, we might as well start that civil war the right wing has been wanting. And I'll proudly be on the front lines (y) With ear protection of course :X3:
All the Democrats have to do, is nominate a decent candidate that is not Biden, and they will win by a landslide. If they insist on running Biden and Harris, they deserve to lose to virtually any Republican nominee. It will be interesting to see if Biden will agree to debate Kennedy because, if he does, Kennedy will mop the floor with him.

In a shocking turn of events, scholar Cornel West has announce a third party run for President. This poses a threat to Democrats lol.

Always loved Professor West. Preachy style and brings great vibes as an intellectual.

In a shocking turn of events, scholar Cornel West has announce a third party run for President. This poses a threat to Democrats lol.

Always loved Professor West. Preachy style and brings great vibes as an intellectual.
I'll give him the same odds as Kanye West and RFK Jr.

A Biden - Fetterman 2024 run for President would be a no-brainer, absolutely unbeatable.
If DeSantis wins, we might as well start that civil war the right wing has been wanting. And I'll proudly be on the front lines (y) With ear protection of course :X3:
Mike Pence would be a good President, very bright, wants a secure border, etc. He initiated the "Remain in Mexico" policy while VP. I just listened to him on Fox.

Should be an interesting couple weeks ahead in the DOJ documents probe of the world's smartest man. He now has a target on his back and many people he worked with are saying he did illegal, bad things.

I'll give him the same odds as Kanye West and RFK Jr.
I agree. I suppose the only concern here is whether Dr. West running as a third party will siphon votes from the democratic base.

I agree. Cornel West is super smart, an expert on Russian literature and theology amongst other things, quirky, and had some great roles in the Matrix films.

The Governor from New Hampshire is an interesting fellow. Wish he would run.

Who do you think would be a viable replacement for Joe to run as a Democrat?
Should be an interesting couple weeks ahead in the DOJ documents probe of the world's smartest man. He now has a target on his back and many people he worked with are saying he did illegal, bad things.
We haven't even got to Georgia and "I just need 11780 votes". Fake electors have already turned. Crazy days indeed.

Cornel West is super smart, an expert on Russian literature and theology amongst other things, quirky, and had some great roles in the Matrix films.
He would first have to run as a Democrat; he's running as the People's Party candidate.
But just like most candidates running that don't have a chance of winning, he's doing it for financial gain.

Hot off the press:

The Justice Department lodged seven federal criminal charges against Donald J. Trump following a lengthy investigation of his handling of classified documents.

I'm sure this will usher him into the presidency, no doubt. Trump winning everything!

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now