• We have updated Tinnitus Talk.

If you come across any issues, please use our contact form to get in touch.

2024 US Presidential Election

The point is, taking a firm stance against illegal immigration doesn't require using language reminiscent of extreme ideologies or echoing phrases/words found in Hitler's speeches.

Only illegal immigrants? His pledge includes rooting out "the communists, Marxists, fascists and the radical left thugs", likening them to vermin who lie, steal, and cheat in elections. Hitler was always using the word "vermin" to dehumanize and vilify certain groups of people (Jews mostly) in his speeches and writings. This, combined with his absurd belief of the 2020 elections being rigged, makes his stance and rhetoric all the more questionable. Not saying he wants to do horrible things like Hitler, but he sure as hell is sounding like Hitler. Trump as a politician, it just comes out the same. Taking the same exact demagogue approach, where you get people fearing others and creating a climate of fear driven politics.

Any form of extremism should be denounced.
Trump called fascists "vermin", yet many insist that he is a fascist. Would he call himself "vermin"?

If he had not included communists, Marxists, and radical left thugs in the description, as well, the Left would likely not even have mentioned his use of the word.

Speaker Mike Johnson meeting with @ZFire's favorite former President at Mar-a-Lago. The boy is is the son of House Representative Cory Mills, who is also meeting with Trump.

IMG_0383.jpeg

Trump called fascists "vermin", yet many insist that he is a fascist. Would he call himself "vermin"?

If he had not included communists, Marxists, and radical left thugs in the description, as well, the Left would likely not even have mentioned his use of the word.
Someone trying to become commander-in-chief once more, but this time, accusing others of stealing the previous election from him around and then pledging to root out the 'vermin' responsible for it (if elected) is not a good look, even if the other side (far leftists) seems foolish.
Speaker Mike Johnson meeting with @ZFire's favorite former President at Mar-a-Lago. The boy is is the son of House Representative Cory Mills, who is also meeting with Trump.

View attachment 56121
Mike, the type of guy that prefers a Christian theocracy over a democratic republic. Didn't Johnson make headlines recently by stating depraved America deserves God's wrath? Reminds me of Jerry Falwell...

Mike, the type of guy that prefers a Christian theocracy over a democratic republic. Didn't Johnson make headlines recently by stating depraved America deserves God's wrath? Reminds me of Jerry Falwell...
Mike Johnson was grilled with many questions on CNBC that I posted earlier in this thread. Also, why do Democrats refuse to visit the southern border with the Republicans? It's a very serious issue according to the majority of Americans whom Congress is supposed to represent.

https://www.tinnitustalk.com/posts/699283

Someone trying to become commander-in-chief once more, but this time, accusing others of stealing the previous election from him around and then pledging to root out the 'vermin' responsible for it (if elected) is not a good look, even if the other side (far leftists) seems foolish.
If somebody tried to steal an election, and this can be proven, I see nothing wrong with calling them "vermin", and exposing them.

I personally think that at the very least, many votes were lost due to the Post Office mishandling absentee ballots. Whether that constitutes "stealing" from either candidate, I can't say, but I am 100% convinced that it happened, and not by a small amount.

Other than a small percentage, all voting should be at the polls, and ID should be required.

If somebody tried to steal an election, and this can be proven, I see nothing wrong with calling them "vermin", and exposing them.

I personally think that at the very least, many votes were lost due to the Post Office mishandling absentee ballots. Whether that constitutes "stealing" from either candidate, I can't say, but I am 100% convinced that it happened, and not by a small amount.

Other than a small percentage, all voting should be at the polls, and ID should be required.
The thing is that Trump doesn't need to prove anything he says is true; he only needs to repeat it ad nauseam, with enough vociferousness, to get his base to believe him.

And it appears to be working.

At this point, it'd be weirder to hear something wholesome and unifying from Trump. He's just a bitter old man filled with hate and fear, which he spews out to those who believe him.

The thing is that Trump doesn't need to prove anything he says is true; he only needs to repeat it ad nauseam, with enough vociferousness, to get his base to believe him.

And it appears to be working.

At this point, it'd be weirder to hear something wholesome and unifying from Trump. He's just a bitter old man filled with hate and fear, which he spews out to those who believe him.
He says things that are shocking, but most people who vote for him don't pay much attention to that.

This country and the world are in worse shape now than it was when Trump was in the White House. We had relative peace, but that's gone, under Biden's incredibly bad leadership. He's flooding the country will illegal migrants, which he won't even help pay for because, since they are illegal, he can't. He needs to drop out, he's done enough harm in three years, and nobody in their right mind would want another four years of this.

This again. 2020 election was widely regarded as one of the most secured elections in history, a sentiment even acknowledged by officials from Trump's own administration (Homeland Security if I recalled). How many times was Trump laughed out of court again? Over 60 times, was it? Ouch.

Not to mention, some of the judges dismissing his lawsuits were appointed by Trump and other Republican presidents. Guess they must be secret radical left vermin too...

Let's not forget some of the outrageous things that Biden has done.

in 2021, Biden nominated Saule Omarova for banking comptroller of the currency. Omarova is a Soviet-born and educated Marxist who, in 2020, proposed nationalizing the banks in America. Due to objections from Republicans and moderate Democrats, she withdrew her nomination for the position.

Biden's response was, "Unfortunately, from the very beginning of her nomination, Saule was subjected to inappropriate personal attacks that were far beyond the pale."

The Biden Administration is trying to ban gas stoves. Yet the person that he chose for his VP, Kamala Harris, is shown with her husband, using one on Thanksgiving, in a photo that has gone viral. This is hypocrisy at its finest.

F_pl7OXW4AAp2ff?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg

This again. 2020 election was widely regarded as one of the most secured elections in history, a sentiment even acknowledged by officials from Trump's own administration (Homeland Security if I recalled). How many times was Trump laughed out of court again? Over 60 times, was it? Ouch.

Not to mention, some of the judges dismissing his lawsuits were appointed by Trump and other Republican presidents. Guess they must be secret radical left vermin too...
No it wasn't. The Democrats are as crooked as a dogs hind legs. The FBI colluded with big tech. Elon Musk changed from a Democrat to a Republican because of the corruption at Twitter.

This was bullsh*t:

On October 19, 2020, 51 former intelligence officials signed an open letter concluding a New York Post article relating to then-candidate Joe Biden's son had "all the classic earmarks" of Russian disinformation.

Fox News asked Donald Trump yesterday what he'd do differently from Biden on Ukraine:
Donald Trump said:
Well what I would do, is I would, we would, we have a tremendous military capability and what we can do without planes, to be honest with you, without 44 year old jets, what we can do is enormous, and we should be doing it and we should be helping them to survive and they're doing an amazing job.
@Luman, you said above that Trump says things that are shocking, but most people who vote for him don't pay much attention. You do pay attention and seem to understand Trump - please translate this word salad into something less incomprehensible so we understand it linguistically. It reads like a 3-year-old trying to remember a story.

Fox News asked Donald Trump yesterday what he'd do differently from Biden on Ukraine:

@Luman, you said above that Trump says things that are shocking, but most people who vote for him don't pay much attention. You do pay attention and seem to understand Trump - please translate this word salad into something less incomprehensible so we understand it linguistically. It reads like a 3-year-old trying to remember a story.
That quote has been posted in memes, etc., without any context. Snopes, despite not being fans of Trump, has helped to make it more clear.

Is the 'What I Would Do' Trump Quote About Ukraine Real?

There was no Ukraine war under Trump, but there is under Biden. Is this an improvement? I don't think so.

That quote has been posted in memes, etc., without any context. Snopes, despite not being fans of Trump, has helped to make it more clear.

Is the 'What I Would Do' Trump Quote About Ukraine Real?

There was no Ukraine war under Trump, but there is under Biden. Is this an improvement? I don't think so.
So Snopes confirmed that Trump said this quote on Fox in 2022, but not recently. I guess you can't figure it out - apparently, it's just the usual download of Trump verbal diarrhea.

So Snopes confirmed that Trump said this quote on Fox in 2022, but not recently. I guess you can't figure it out - apparently, it's just the usual download of Trump verbal diarrhea.
The way he talks makes little difference to me, but everybody can see that Biden's incompetence and corruption are ruining this country, and having negative effects on foreign policy.

If Trump ran against Biden today, it is very likely that the former president would win, because people are fed up.

No it wasn't. The Democrats are as crooked as a dogs hind legs. The FBI colluded with big tech. Elon Musk changed from a Democrat to a Republican because of the corruption at Twitter.

This was bullsh*t:

On October 19, 2020, 51 former intelligence officials signed an open letter concluding a New York Post article relating to then-candidate Joe Biden's son had "all the classic earmarks" of Russian disinformation.
5CDC78F7-8594-4B95-B95E-49DDC48893C7.gif

Hunter Biden lol... Not sure how any of this is relevant to the false claim of widespread voter fraud in 2020. But you do you. Even your boy, William Barr (Trump's AG at the time) found no evidence of widespread voter fraud. Nice try.

Speaking of Russia, if anyone wants to see how elections are rigged, look no further to them. Actually, there is not much election rigging that needs to be done there. Most of the work is done beforehand like limiting the ability of popular opposition figures to campaign, impeding their debates and rallies, restricting them from state media coverage, harassing activists, intimidating independent journalists, and resorting to murdering or poisoning political rivals if need be. Putin's popularity largely stems from their effective suppression of any organized opposition.

That Alexei Navalny dude had Putin shitting bricks so badly back in 2020, the Russian FSB attempted to poison him with a Novichok nerve agent. It was a failed murder attempt (suffered immensely though), but Navalny ended up being imprisoned soon afterwords. All because he was a legit threat to Putin due to his outspoken criticism of the government along with his popularity among certain segments of the Russian population. Some correction was in order for the Kremlin.

Statisticians and political analytics have also questioned how suspiciously 'neat' some of their election results have looked in recent time as well, likely ballot tempering in the form of augmented voter turnout. Not to well verse on the data and how it's done, but believable given how rotten to the core the Kremlin, Putin and most of the country sadly is.
This is misleading. Anyone tracking the Russo-Ukrainian conflict through the years anticipated a potential full-scale invasion. It was bound to happen. Although there wasn't a complete invasion during Trump's term, there was undeniable Russian aggression happening—Crimea and parts of Donbass were occupied. Let's be real, solving the ongoing issues in the region wasn't a priority for Trump during his presidency. He was all about that isolationism.
Trump's the type who would build a wall between Russia and Ukraine and try to get Mexico to pay for it.

Problem solved.

With Trump's huge rallies before the 2020 elections and Biden having hardly anyone showing up to his rallies, I don't see how Biden could have gotten 81 million votes, unless there was corruption of some kind. Same thing happened in Arizona where Kari Lake "lost" to Katie Hobbs when mysteriously only 60% of the tabulators were working on the last day of voting when most of the Republicans voted. I smell a rat.

@ZFire, you never explained why the Democrats refuse to go to the southern border?

Mike Johnson grills Mayorkas on the border:

I prefer my president to speak coherently, but you do you. Smh.
Your president is a doddering, confused, lying, corrupt, deluded, war-mongering fool, and virtually anybody in the upper echelons of either party, other than obvious incompetents like Kamala Harris, would be a better choice. The constant cry of those with TDS, "But I don't like Trump, he's nasty!", etc., is irrelevant when there is a president like the current one and, according to the polls, the voters are beginning to realize this.

Biden's border policies and the illegal immigrant crisis that he is responsible for, are being criticized by many politicians of his own party, as well as by those affected.

Biden has given many billions in arms and other support to Ukraine, with no results, other than increasing the wealth of the military-industrial complex, corrupt associates of his, Zelensky and others, not to mention tens of thousands of deaths.

Inflation increased 3.2% in October 2023 from a year ago and Americans are feeling it when they pay more, and get less.

Your president is a doddering, confused, lying, corrupt, deluded, war-mongering fool, and virtually anybody in the upper echelons of either party, other than obvious incompetents like Kamala Harris, would be a better choice. The constant cry of those with TDS, "But I don't like Trump, he's nasty!", etc., is irrelevant when there is a president like the current one and, according to the polls, the voters are beginning to realize this.

Biden's border policies and the illegal immigrant crisis that he is responsible for, are being criticized by many politicians of his own party, as well as by those affected.

Biden has given many billions in arms and other support to Ukraine, with no results, other than increasing the wealth of the military-industrial complex, corrupt associates of his, Zelensky and others, not to mention tens of thousands of deaths.

Inflation increased 3.2% in October 2023 from a year ago and Americans are feeling it when they pay more, and get less.
The Republican Party is dead. Replaced by MAGA crazies and those who would look the other way.

The leading candidate has been found liable for fraud on multiple occasions, liable for sexual assault, under multiple indictments, called for suspension of the constitution, disrespected the military, and encouraged people to pack together during a pandemic where he openly admitted he knew the disease was very contagious and deadly (likely resulting in fatalities). Not to mention found by a judge to have incited an insurrection.

Sane republicans should bail before it's too late.

Narrator: in fact, it is too late.

The Republican Party is dead. Replaced by MAGA crazies and those who would look the other way.

The leading candidate has been found liable for fraud on multiple occasions, liable for sexual assault, under multiple indictments, called for suspension of the constitution, disrespected the military, and encouraged people to pack together during a pandemic where he openly admitted he knew the disease was very contagious and deadly (likely resulting in fatalities). Not to mention found by a judge to have incited an insurrection.

Sane republicans should bail before it's too late.

Narrator: in fact, it is too late.
Trump is entitled as an American citizen to run for president, and apparently, he is now showing a better chance of winning than Biden.

Biden said, in October 2020, referring to Trump, that any president who had 220,000 COVID-19 deaths, was not fit to be in office. During Biden's term, over 600,000 more people died in the United States from COVID-19. Not only did he stay in office, he brags that he was successful. This is the type of liar and hypocrite that Biden is.

One way to judge a president is by how many people they were responsible for killing. I cannot blame COVID-19 deaths on Biden, because it is a disease, but the tens of thousands of deaths in Ukraine would not have happened if Trump had won in 2020.

I would also add that if Trump was president, Hamas would not have dared to capture, hold and kill American hostages because they know damn well that if they did, they would be very, very sorry.

We can have a pathetic, corrupt weakling like Biden in office for another four years, or a president who has already proven that he can maintain peace and security for Americans at home, and abroad, far better than Biden has.

Donald Trump said:
Whenever I sarcastically insert the name Obama for Biden as an indication that others may actually be having a very big influence in running our Country, Ron DeSanctimonious and his failing campaign apparatus, together with the Democrat's Radical Left 'Disinformation Machine,' go wild saying that 'Trump doesn't know the name of our President, (CROOKED!) Joe Biden. He must be cognitively impaired.' No, I know both names very well, never mix them up, and know that they are destroying our Country.
"I never mix up names" is something that people who never mix up names never need to say. The best way to reveal Trump's lies, big or small, is by listening to his incessant self-affirmations and denials nobody asked for.

Dementia Don making excuses again.

Who can read that and is proud to vote for this type of person?

The 40-foot Christmas tree near the White House toppled to the ground today, Tuesday, Nov. 28, 2023.

"National Christmas tree falls DOWN," the Republican House Committee on the Judiciary wrote in a post on X, formerly Twitter. "Perfectly summing up Joe Biden's presidency."

The 40-foot Christmas tree near the White House toppled to the ground today, Tuesday, Nov. 28, 2023.

"National Christmas tree falls DOWN," the Republican House Committee on the Judiciary wrote in a post on X, formerly Twitter. "Perfectly summing up Joe Biden's presidency."
Joe Biden gets blamed for wind. News at 11:00.

Cognitively impaired people generally get really upset when you notice it. They put a lot of energy into hiding it. When the media notices, Trump has a meltdown.

I love when people complain about Biden's age and senility. But look at the facts: Biden is making hard stuff happen in a very complex world, and keeping it together like a boss. Trump has a family history and personal experience with dementia that make it obvious he is unfit to manage his own bank account.

And yet, here we are. The fact is Trump keeps repeating. You can't remember that you already denied you can't remember.

But now Trump just can't let it go. If he isn't forgetting things he is proving, once again, that he doesn't have the mental acumen to be a world leader.

But MAGA loves him because he's the most "regular guy" billionaire they know and don't care what he says, even when he makes no sense.

Republicans would be wise to nominate anyone else but Trump.

Joe Biden gets blamed for wind. News at 11:00.
Biden has earned it.

He has two large vicious dogs that have bitten dozens of people, yet refuses to keep them away from others. This type of blatant disregard for others is just the tip of the iceberg, for him.

He has been a screw-up from day one in the White House, and the majority want him gone.

Biden has earned it.

He has two large vicious dogs that have bitten dozens of people, yet refuses to keep them away from others. This type of blatant disregard for others is just the tip of the iceberg, for him.

He has been a screw-up from day one in the White House, and the majority want him gone.
Trump "lacks any shred of human decency, humility or caring. He is morally bankrupt, breathtakingly dishonest, lethally incompetent, and stunningly ignorant of virtually anything related to governing, history, geography, human events or world affairs. He is a traitor and a malignancy in our nation and represents a clear and present danger to our democracy and the rule of law."

Trump is very dumb, but we all know this. Right?

But don't tell the cult, they can't handle it. They are very delicate people, some might call "snowflakes". Even a hint of reality will make them melt in a puddle of tears.
Trump is entitled as an American citizen to run for president, and apparently, he is now showing a better chance of winning than Biden.

Biden said, in October 2020, referring to Trump, that any president who had 220,000 COVID-19 deaths, was not fit to be in office. During Biden's term, over 600,000 more people died in the United States from COVID-19. Not only did he stay in office, he brags that he was successful. This is the type of liar and hypocrite that Biden is.

One way to judge a president is by how many people they were responsible for killing. I cannot blame COVID-19 deaths on Biden, because it is a disease, but the tens of thousands of deaths in Ukraine would not have happened if Trump had won in 2020.

I would also add that if Trump was president, Hamas would not have dared to capture, hold and kill American hostages because they know damn well that if they did, they would be very, very sorry.

We can have a pathetic, corrupt weakling like Biden in office for another four years, or a president who has already proven that he can maintain peace and security for Americans at home, and abroad, far better than Biden has.
Trump keeps undermining himself in multiple ways. He said the following in 2021;
Donald Trump said:
I hope Mike is going to do the right thing," he said. "I hope so. I hope so because if Mike Pence does the right thing, we win the election. All he has to do. This is from the number one or certainly one of the top constitutional lawyers in our country. He has the absolute right to do it. We're supposed to protect our country, support our country, support our constitution, and protect our constitution.
Trump is now arguing in court that he never swore an oath to 'support' the Constitution. But in 2021, he said at a rally that his top constitutional lawyers said he did.

This is important, because Trump says that ONLY those who have swore an oath to SUPPORT the Constitution can be barred from holding office if they were involved in an insurrection against the United States. He's not even arguing that he didn't participate in an insurrection - only that he didn't swear an oath first.

And that pinky swears don't count either.

Trump "lacks any shred of human decency, humility or caring. He is morally bankrupt, breathtakingly dishonest, lethally incompetent, and stunningly ignorant of virtually anything related to governing, history, geography, human events or world affairs. He is a traitor and a malignancy in our nation and represents a clear and present danger to our democracy and the rule of law."

Trump is very dumb, but we all know this. Right?

But don't tell the cult, they can't handle it. They are very delicate people, some might call "snowflakes". Even a hint of reality will make them melt in a puddle of tears.

Trump keeps undermining himself in multiple ways. He said the following in 2021;

Trump is now arguing in court that he never swore an oath to 'support' the Constitution. But in 2021, he said at a rally that his top constitutional lawyers said he did.

This is important, because Trump says that ONLY those who have swore an oath to SUPPORT the Constitution can be barred from holding office if they were involved in an insurrection against the United States. He's not even arguing that he didn't participate in an insurrection - only that he didn't swear an oath first.

And that pinky swears don't count either.
Why must you always bring up Trump, whenever the truth is told about Biden? It is because he (Biden) is indefensible, and many of his supporters refuse to admit that he has major problems, of his own making. They are either deluded, dishonest, or both. If Trump was not running, Biden would still be a horrendously bad candidate, who has made the country's economy worse, and world affairs suffer new setbacks.

We had peace and security under Trump, now there are major conflicts overseas that likely would not have happened without Biden.

Why must you always bring up Trump, whenever the truth is told about Biden? It is because he (Biden) is indefensible, and many of his supporters refuse to admit that he has major problems, of his own making. They are either deluded, dishonest, or both. If Trump was not running, Biden would still be a horrendously bad candidate, who has made the country's economy worse, and world affairs suffer new setbacks.

We had peace and security under Trump, now there are major conflicts overseas that likely would not have happened without Biden.
You know many people that support Trump don't care for him at all. They support him because they are racists, bigots and misogynists and they want him back in office to push those agendas. They got to come out from under the rocks where they live and they like their time in the sun. They want to bask in the open now and supporting Trump is the only way they can have their agenda front and center. They want what he represents and he has never been there cognitively anyway. There are also a significant number of people that want the US to burn and his failing mental health feeds right into that desire.

Don't get that previous sentiment twisted as there are a lot of people that have just bought into the cult of Trump and see him as the answer to what they want, which just happens to be the same things the racists, bigots and misogynists want.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now