• We have updated Tinnitus Talk.

If you come across any issues, please use our contact form to get in touch.

2024 US Presidential Election

There is new information today, regarding Biden's dogs. According to the documents, released under the Freedom of Information Act, there were at least 24 biting incidents involving the dog named Commander, a German Shepherd who became the "Terror of the West Wing". Secret Service personnel were bitten on the wrist, forearm, elbow, waist, chest, thigh, and shoulder. These incidents took place at the White House and Camp David. Some of these attacks caused severe deep puncture wounds that required multiple stitches.

These 24 incidents only cover the Secret Service agents, but there were also non-Secret Service victims, who were not included in the papers.

The dog is no longer at the White House, but it is instructive as to how many biting incidents it took until Biden finally relented, to no longer allow this animal to viciously attack the men who risk their lives to protect him and his wife.

There is new information today, regarding Biden's dogs. According to the documents, released under the Freedom of Information Act, there were at least 24 biting incidents involving the dog named Commander, a German Shepherd who became the "Terror of the West Wing". Secret Service personnel were bitten on the wrist, forearm, elbow, waist, chest, thigh, and shoulder. These incidents took place at the White House and Camp David. Some of these attacks caused severe deep puncture wounds that required multiple stitches.

These 24 incidents only cover the Secret Service agents, but there were also non-Secret Service victims, who were not included in the papers.

The dog is no longer at the White House, but it is instructive as to how many biting incidents it took until Biden finally relented, to no longer allow this animal to viciously attack the men who risk their lives to protect him and his wife.
Differently not voting for Commander. Maybe he senses something about the Secret Service holdovers from the Trump Administrator.

The news is reporting that Trump can't pay the bond in his fraud trial and has asked for another month to comply.

It would be weird for anyone to have $400M just lying around in cash. You'd invest it. The issue particular to Trump is that a normal wealthy person could get a bond from a bank, but Trump's long history of fraud is probably making that difficult. Gotta wonder if he's really going to file for bankruptcy, and if he can successfully play the victim card when he does.

7929_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=524774&_nc_ohc=E92r1r8y-r8AX_wxxPA&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.jpg

I thought you were from Ireland. How is the Republican Party in the US affecting you?
After 63 years of the US and the politics in that country, and the disrespect from the government on young men coming home from the Vietnam war, myself included, I lost all respect for the government and the political shit. That's why I dislike politics and the one-sided crap they shove down your gullets. And that's why I left.

Judge Engoron just now said that Trump's attorney had "failed to explain, much less justify, any basis for a stay," denying his request to pause enforcement of his ruling. One month to pay the judgment is final.

Looks like the long arm finally caught up to Trump. Bankruptcy is his only way out.

Alan Dershowitz sure was right. Dershowitz claims he is a Democrat and has never voted for Trump. I often see him on Fox and Newsmax as a consultant.

IMG_0429.jpeg

Judge Engoron just now said that Trump's attorney had "failed to explain, much less justify, any basis for a stay," denying his request to pause enforcement of his ruling. One month to pay the judgment is final.

Looks like the long arm finally caught up to Trump. Bankruptcy is his only way out.
He may be forced to declare bankruptcy, but it makes little difference in the long run.

A year or two ago anti-Trump members on the previous presidential thread, were convinced that he would be broke and in prison by now. Instead, he's the frontrunner GOP candidate for the 2024 presidential election and soon will own the majority of stock in the merger of Truth Social and Digital World Acquisitions, which could net him 4 billion dollars.

Due to bad political leadership in New York, over the past several decades, companies are leaving in droves. The latest and most famous one is Remington, which has had a large plant in the Mohawk Valley for over 200 years, has employed over a thousand people, and is now closing down and moving to Georgia. The anti-gun manufacturing laws that the now-disgraced Democratic Governor Cuomo signed, were the cause of this closure. The city where this plant was located, Ilion, NY, will be devastated by the loss of this industry, which has been there for 206 years and was their lifeblood.

The Trump trial in NYC has other far-reaching implications because virtually all real estate is overvalued and the same fate that befell Trump, could hit them. Business leaders from all sectors in the state are fearful, and this is not a good thing for NYS.

Well you know them Republicans shouldn't breed, they cause more stupidity.
I thought Ted Cruz may have said on his podcast that Democrats have sexual relations with barnyard animals. They say it's so damn natural with the animals instead of the humans, who are way too intelligent for them. Don't blame me, blame Ted Cruz.

:beeranimation:

I thought Ted Cruz may have said on his podcast that Democrats have sexual relations with barnyard animals. They say it's so damn natural with the animals instead of the humans, who are way too intelligent for them. Don't blame me, blame Ted Cruz.

:beeranimation:
Jeez @just1morething, I wonder where the hell you find this stuff. But then Ted Cruz doesn't swim in the same pond as the rest of normal folks.

Jeez @just1morething, I wonder where the hell you find this stuff. But then Ted Cruz doesn't swim in the same pond as the rest of normal folks.
Professor Alan Dershowitz said Ted Cruz's intelligence is off the charts. Cruz was a student of Dershowitz. I listen to him on Amazon Music. Bright common sense person that tells the damn truth. He is quite brash on his opinion of Biden and the Democrats. I also like Bill O'Reilly who says he is an Independent. He's on the No Spin News.

Republicans have (seemingly) unlimited funding, a majority in the House, and the full backing of Russia, and they STILL can't pull together a lie that's less transparent than Trump's "stolen election". At this point, calling them losers is too generous.

Back when Judge Engoron ruled that Trump committed fraud and the trial was just about damages, Trump knew he'd have to pay up. Of course, he did nothing to try to raise the money, and now just wants more time to sell sneakers. Now he'll either have to sell at fire sale prices or properties will be seized.

If only that DWAC merger happened last year, someone in his camp is trying to figure out how to illegally borrow against the shares he doesn't even own yet in the merger. Because he definitely doesn't really have that many hard assets outside of licensing which is worth shit now.

Remington, which was sold in 1993, again in 2007 and again in 2020, was rocked by financial woes in recent years, including filing for bankruptcy in 2018 and 2020. In 2022, the company paid $73 million as part of a lawsuit stemming from the Sandy Hook mass shooting in 2012. 300 employees will lose their jobs in the move, per Fox.
He may be forced to declare bankruptcy, but it makes little difference in the long run.

A year or two ago anti-Trump members on the previous presidential thread, were convinced that he would be broke and in prison by now. Instead, he's the frontrunner GOP candidate for the 2024 presidential election and soon will own the majority of stock in the merger of Truth Social and Digital World Acquisitions, which could net him 4 billion dollars.

Due to bad political leadership in New York, over the past several decades, companies are leaving in droves. The latest and most famous one is Remington, which has had a large plant in the Mohawk Valley for over 200 years, has employed over a thousand people, and is now closing down and moving to Georgia. The anti-gun manufacturing laws that the now-disgraced Democratic Governor Cuomo signed, were the cause of this closure. The city where this plant was located, Ilion, NY, will be devastated by the loss of this industry, which has been there for 206 years and was their lifeblood.

The Trump trial in NYC has other far-reaching implications because virtually all real estate is overvalued and the same fate that befell Trump, could hit them. Business leaders from all sectors in the state are fearful, and this is not a good thing for NYS.
The Presidential election isn't a popularity contest, or a reality game show. Trump's rallies are like a stand-up comedy routine, not an inspiring speech to present his platform. Trump is a clown, a grifter that wants to stay out of prison, and pilfer the tax dollars every American pays so he can pretend he's wealthy. Pretty simple choice. Voting for Trump or a protest vote against Biden will only serve to destroy the country and send us back to days of slavery, servitude and poverty.

The news today is that Trump's lawyers hired private investigators who tracked 2000+ phone calls and 12000 texts between Fulton County DA Fani Willis and her special prosecutor Natan Wade for 11 months in 2021, which was before he was hired. Many of the calls were made in the evening hours. Willis and Wade claim that their romantic relationship did not begin until after he was hired.

Based on phone tracking, it is reported that Wede visited Willis' rented condo late at night and stayed until the next morning, several times during this period. Wade testified that he never spent the night at Willis' condo, at this time, and Willis corroborated his testimony.

This evidence should be enough to disqualify Willis and Wade as prosecutors in the Trump case.

Both of them should be disbarred and tried for perjury and misusing taxpayers' funds if these allegations are found to be accurate. The state of Georgia should thank Donald Trump and his lawyers for their help in exposing corrupt government officials who engage in illegal and unethical behavior.

Republicans have (seemingly) unlimited funding, a majority in the House, and the full backing of Russia, and they STILL can't pull together a lie that's less transparent than Trump's "stolen election". At this point, calling them losers is too generous.

Back when Judge Engoron ruled that Trump committed fraud and the trial was just about damages, Trump knew he'd have to pay up. Of course, he did nothing to try to raise the money, and now just wants more time to sell sneakers. Now he'll either have to sell at fire sale prices or properties will be seized.

If only that DWAC merger happened last year, someone in his camp is trying to figure out how to illegally borrow against the shares he doesn't even own yet in the merger. Because he definitely doesn't really have that many hard assets outside of licensing which is worth shit now.

Remington, which was sold in 1993, again in 2007 and again in 2020, was rocked by financial woes in recent years, including filing for bankruptcy in 2018 and 2020. In 2022, the company paid $73 million as part of a lawsuit stemming from the Sandy Hook mass shooting in 2012. 300 employees will lose their jobs in the move, per Fox.

The Presidential election isn't a popularity contest, or a reality game show. Trump's rallies are like a stand-up comedy routine, not an inspiring speech to present his platform. Trump is a clown, a grifter that wants to stay out of prison, and pilfer the tax dollars every American pays so he can pretend he's wealthy. Pretty simple choice. Voting for Trump or a protest vote against Biden will only serve to destroy the country and send us back to days of slavery, servitude and poverty.
I'm not voting for either one of these clowns. I don't owe Biden my vote. If you look around, you will see poverty, servitude, and slavery by both parties refusing to raise wages. At least Trump doesn't seem eager to start wars like Biden. Too bad Ms. Reade was threatened and had to flee the country. I'd like to see Biden face trial for the alleged rape.
After a small donation I texted Nancy Mace and said the House of Representatives needed to be more aggressive. The next day Ted Cruz posted on X that the House needed to be more aggressive. I don't think this is coincidental but it could be. I know Ted Cruz and Nancy Mace are friends. This was months ago after McCarthy was ousted.

Mike Johnson wants to meet with Biden to discuss issues, but Biden refuses to meet with him. Why wouldn't Biden want to meet face to face with Speaker Johnson?
Because Biden's brain is mush.
I don't like Joe Biden's America. Watch Bill O'Reilly's No Spin News. You must be watching left wing media and being brainwashed into believing what they say.

I'm not even sure why you are so interested in US politics if you live in Laos?

I do watch both liberal and conservative programs on Sunday morning. I record 4 or 5 of them so I get a good opinion of both sides.
I recommend you listen to independent news sources. Cable channels are propaganda outlets run and owned by corporations. Try Glen Greenwood, Aron Mate, and Max Blumenthaul. You have nothing to lose.

Trump last night at his Nashville rally:
Donald Trump said:
They want you to say what they want you, what they want to have you say. And we're not gonna let that happen. You're going to say as you want and you're going to believe, and you're going to believe in God. You're gonna believe in God because God is here and God is watching.
Anyone else have a Teddy Ruxpin when you were a kid? Remember what he sounded like when his batteries got low?

This is the kind of stuff that would have ended a political career a decade ago. I'm fairly certain most of his supporters haven't actually heard him speak recently, but those in attendance cheered. Dude is losing it. Not that he ever really had it to begin with, but it's unmistakable at this point.

As a non-American, it's both fascinating and scary to see how the American political system has been collapsing in on itself over recent years. Moreover, it appears that the failsafe of "checks and balances" that the Founding Fathers envisioned is no longer working in the current two-party system.

It seems that instead of working together and finding common ground, bipartisanship has only served to radicalize voters and drive them apart. Inter-family relationships getting polarized due to differing political allegiances is some pretty sad stuff.

Please note, I don't have any skin in this game. Just my perspective as an outsider.

Laken Riley, a 22-year-old UGA nursing student, was murdered by an illegal alien from Venezuela that the Biden Administration released in our country.

Joe Biden, Mayorkas, and the Democrats have blood on their hands.

Praying for her family.

IMG_0090.jpeg

Trump last night at his Nashville rally:

Anyone else have a Teddy Ruxpin when you were a kid? Remember what he sounded like when his batteries got low?

This is the kind of stuff that would have ended a political career a decade ago. I'm fairly certain most of his supporters haven't actually heard him speak recently, but those in attendance cheered. Dude is losing it. Not that he ever really had it to begin with, but it's unmistakable at this point.
If a Trump supporter would actually READ the words coming out of Trump's mouth, it would read like somebody took a bunch of English words and had a blender spit them out randomly.

In 2016 Trump had great things to say (turned out he was a con, but he said what voters wanted to hear), but in 2024, he has lost a lot of his mental capacity. I don't understand his hold on people. The Republican party must move on if they want to leave behind all this drama and losing.

I want to go back to voting for a Republican candidate but I will never vote MAGA.
As a non-American, it's both fascinating and scary to see how the American political system has been collapsing in on itself over recent years. Moreover, it appears that the failsafe of "checks and balances" that the Founding Fathers envisioned is no longer working in the current two-party system.

It seems that instead of working together and finding common ground, bipartisanship has only served to radicalize voters and drive them apart. Inter-family relationships getting polarized due to differing political allegiances is some pretty sad stuff.

Please note, I don't have any skin in this game. Just my perspective as an outsider.
Many Americans are horrified at what is happening. Trump and his followers are destroying our Republic.

If a Trump supporter would actually READ the words coming out of Trump's mouth, it would read like somebody took a bunch of English words and had a blender spit them out randomly.
I read Trump's words that @Jammer had quoted, but when I watched and listened to the footage where that quote was transcribed, it sounded fine. He was not reading a speech or script, he was speaking off the cuff and revising his words as he went along, for clarity. Very few politicians would be able to do better when addressing a large crowd and speaking as an average person. Some take his public persona seriously - this is where the Democrats have made a grave mistake. He knows exactly what he is doing, and is always one step ahead of everybody.

If the Democrats would simply nominate a candidate who is fit to be in the White House, they could stop making jackasses out of themselves in Georgia and elsewhere, and have a good chance of beating Trump in November. If they insist on running Dementia Joe, they will likely get what they deserve.

Many Americans are horrified at what is happening. Trump and his followers are destroying our Republic.
Biden is destroying our country. Who wants open borders with all the drugs and criminals coming in unvetted. I thought there was approximately 8-9 million illegal immigrants crossing over to the US since Biden took over.

I'm sure the majority of the illegal immigrants are okay people but some are not. They get put on welfare at the taxpayers expense. Biden doesn't listen to the majority of Americans.

Most Americans don't want more money sent to Ukraine, but want our border secured. The Democrats are ass backwards in regards to most Americans concerns.

I read Trump's words that @Jammer had quoted, but when I watched and listened to the footage where that quote was transcribed, it sounded fine. He was not reading a speech or script, he was speaking off the cuff and revising his words as he went along, for clarity. Very few politicians would be able to do better when addressing a large crowd and speaking as an average person. Some take his public persona seriously - this is where the Democrats have made a grave mistake. He knows exactly what he is doing, and is always one step ahead of everybody.

If the Democrats would simply nominate a candidate who is fit to be in the White House, they could stop making jackasses out of themselves in Georgia and elsewhere, and have a good chance of beating Trump in November. If they insist on running Dementia Joe, they will likely get what they deserve.
I left my Trump word salad decoder ring at my mother-in-law's house. If only Nicki Haley could speak so succinctly.

The problem is that the US government has been captured by corporations. There is no longer a democracy, only an oligarchy. The politicians represent special interests, not the people who elect them.

This is kinda funny... There is a whole website dedicated to Trump's debt:

Donald Trump's Debt Live Tracker

P.S. There's also a true or false quiz available in the link. Let me know how you did, @Jammer. I scored 10 out of 10. I expect you to score the same lol.

P.S. There's also a true or false quiz available in the link. Let me know how you did, @Jammer. I scored 10 out of 10. I expect you to score the same lol.
Here's two that they neglected to include:

True or False:
Donald Trump has been convicted of a criminal offense in a court of law.

True or False:
Donald Trump could make four billion dollars when his Truth Social company merges with Digital World.

I think I got the one wrong about Trump loving his children. 9 out of 10 ain't bad.

I also liked the quotes about Trump from Cruz, Graham and Haley. They know he's a scoundrel, but they will still vote for him.

Superior Court Judge Scott McAfee has determined that Special Prosecutor Nathan Wade's former law partner and divorce lawyer Terrence Bradley must tell the court what he knows about Wade's relationship with District Attorney Fani Willis, which could disqualify Willis from prosecuting the Fulton County election interference case.

Willis and Wade denied, under oath, that a romantic relationship existed between them before the case began. If they have committed perjury, they could be disbarred.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now