• We have updated Tinnitus Talk.

If you come across any issues, please use our contact form to get in touch.

2024 US Presidential Election

It doesn't seem to bother the maniacs in charge that they're driving us into a nuclear war.
Many countries and unstable leaders possess nuclear weapons, and we have lived with the threat of mass destruction for decades, ever since Hiroshima and Nagasaki. The danger could come from a crazed leader bent on destruction, human error, or even a cyber-attack.

This existential threat has been a part of our reality for a long time. We have never truly been "safe."

Is this really something new?

I would say that what the media focuses on with Trump are the utterly ridiculous things that come out of his mouth. Whenever he speaks, he's either lying, ridiculing, or showing disrespect.

Trump's solution to the Ukraine war seems to be handing Ukraine—and the rest of Europe—over to Putin. He believes he's safe with the Atlantic Ocean separating them, showing no morals or loyalty whatsoever. With the rise of new superpowers like China, India, and "Great Russia," the U.S. will need all the allies it can find.
So, the only solution seems to be continuing to send weapons worth tens of billions of dollars, with no negotiations or talks between the two countries. No civilized society would support a policy like this.

Russia did not invade Ukraine while Trump was in power, but those with TDS choose to ignore this fact. When Putin saw Biden's weakness, especially after the Afghanistan withdrawal disaster, he decided to make his move. This situation benefits the Military-Industrial Complex, and if Harris is elected, she will likely continue to support the current approach.

Russia's population is 144.2 million, while Europe's population is 742.3 million. The United States does not need to provide trillions to Ukraine—it's an enormous burden on American taxpayers, who are already struggling with massive inflation caused by Biden and Harris.

So, the only solution seems to be continuing to send weapons worth tens of billions of dollars, with no negotiations or talks between the two countries. No civilized society would support a policy like this.

Russia did not invade Ukraine while Trump was in power, but those with TDS choose to ignore this fact. When Putin saw Biden's weakness, especially after the Afghanistan withdrawal disaster, he decided to make his move. This situation benefits the Military-Industrial Complex, and if Harris is elected, she will likely continue to support the current approach.

Russia's population is 144.2 million, while Europe's population is 742.3 million. The United States does not need to provide trillions to Ukraine—it's an enormous burden on American taxpayers, who are already struggling with massive inflation caused by Biden and Harris.
It seems we need a new missile crisis to remember the Trumpsters of the past.

On the other hand, Trump poses just as big a threat to the US democracy.

It seems we need a new missile crisis to remember the Trumpsters of the past.

On the other hand, Trump poses just as big a threat to the US democracy.
Trump was President of the United States for four years, and the country remained a democracy. There was no immediate threat of nuclear war, and there was relative peace in the Middle East. What more do you want?

Attachments

• 26x296&_nc_cat=105&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=127cfc&_nc_ohc=X4fQAsRBwCAQ7kNvgHsvcux&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-2.jpg
    26x296&_nc_cat=105&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=127cfc&_nc_ohc=X4fQAsRBwCAQ7kNvgHsvcux&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-2.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 5
Trump was President of the United States for four years, and the country remained a democracy. There was no immediate threat of nuclear war, and there was relative peace in the Middle East. What more do you want?
How do you think Trump would have handled the Middle East and Ukraine?

Trump lost the election and then tried to overturn the results by pressuring Congress. Now, he's threatening to jail his opponents if he's re-elected and claims that people will only need to vote one more time. What happens after that? Are opponents removed from the political landscape? Will there be no more elections, or will future elections be rigged? His behavior mirrors that of other authoritarian leaders like Putin, Erdoğan, Kim Jong Un, Maduro, and others.

Please, give me a good laugh and try to tell me that the 2020 election was rigged—aside from the attempts made by Trump himself!

How do you think Trump would have handled the Middle East and Ukraine?

Trump lost the election and then tried to overturn the results by pressuring Congress. Now, he's threatening to jail his opponents if he's re-elected and claims that people will only need to vote one more time. What happens after that? Are opponents removed from the political landscape? Will there be no more elections, or will future elections be rigged? His behavior mirrors that of other authoritarian leaders like Putin, Erdoğan, Kim Jong Un, Maduro, and others.

Please, give me a good laugh and try to tell me that the 2020 election was rigged—aside from the attempts made by Trump himself!
You're changing the topic. My main point is that we had peace in the Middle East and Ukraine during Trump's term.

I don't care if he contested the election—he's not the first to do that, and he won't be the last. If there are investigations into election rigging that lead to indictments and trials, then there might be jail time for some. Whether Trump was right or wrong about the 2020 election makes no difference in a discussion about a deadly and expensive war.

To answer your question about how Trump would have handled the Middle East and Ukraine, we already know because he was president for four years, and there was little to no conflict in either region. There were also no American service member deaths in Afghanistan during his term. Trump understands leadership in a way that Harris does not.

I voted for Hillary in 2016 because we were told Trump would cause wars and destroy democracy, but nothing of the sort happened. We experienced a peaceful four years during his presidency, and all of that ended when Biden and Harris took office.

I know you believe things would have been worse if Trump had won in 2020, and you feel the same way about the 2024 election. I don't understand how anyone could reach these conclusions, considering there were no major conflicts during Trump's term. It seems some people would rather have leaders like Harris and Biden, who align with their views, even if it means less peace.

The number of people killed or injured in Ukraine and Russia is now one million. Hopefully, Trump will win and fulfill his promise to help Ukraine stop the bloodshed and destruction. Harris, on the other hand, shows no interest in doing this.

You're changing the topic. My main point is that we had peace in the Middle East and Ukraine during Trump's term.

I don't care if he contested the election—he's not the first to do that, and he won't be the last. If there are investigations into election rigging that lead to indictments and trials, then there might be jail time for some. Whether Trump was right or wrong about the 2020 election makes no difference in a discussion about a deadly and expensive war.

To answer your question about how Trump would have handled the Middle East and Ukraine, we already know because he was president for four years, and there was little to no conflict in either region. There were also no American service member deaths in Afghanistan during his term. Trump understands leadership in a way that Harris does not.

I voted for Hillary in 2016 because we were told Trump would cause wars and destroy democracy, but nothing of the sort happened. We experienced a peaceful four years during his presidency, and all of that ended when Biden and Harris took office.

I know you believe things would have been worse if Trump had won in 2020, and you feel the same way about the 2024 election. I don't understand how anyone could reach these conclusions, considering there were no major conflicts during Trump's term. It seems some people would rather have leaders like Harris and Biden, who align with their views, even if it means less peace.

The number of people killed or injured in Ukraine and Russia is now one million. Hopefully, Trump will win and fulfill his promise to help Ukraine stop the bloodshed and destruction. Harris, on the other hand, shows no interest in doing this.
It's remarkable how you continue to believe that Trump was the reason no wars started between 2016 and 2020. By that logic, you could also argue that Biden didn't cause a pandemic, unlike Trump.

Regarding Afghanistan, the withdrawal was already set in motion by Trump. Biden had no choice but to follow through with the plan.

About an hour ago, I had a delivery from Schwan's frozen food service. I asked the driver about the political lawn signs he had seen in the area. He mentioned that he had seen three to four times more Trump signs compared to Harris signs. It seems that most people in southern Minnesota are not interested in more of the same with Harris and Walz.

Neither Trump nor Kamala will stop the genocide, holocaust, and ethnic cleansing that the state of Israel has been carrying out in Palestine for decades, and now in Lebanon, with the support of the United States. Be careful. This time, your vote could make you complicit in the killing of thousands of innocent children.

IMG_0810.jpeg

US Representative Nancy Mace stated, "We need to stop illegals from hunting our women. We're having a vote — HR 7909 — We would immediately deport illegals who harm women and kids."

However, 158 Democrats voted to block HR 7909.

This highlights the extreme and alarming stance of the Democratic Party.

View attachment 57252

US Representative Nancy Mace stated, "We need to stop illegals from hunting our women. We're having a vote — HR 7909 — We would immediately deport illegals who harm women and kids."

Perhaps the real issue is that all men who threaten women in any way should be prosecuted, not just undocumented individuals.

By specifically targeting undocumented individuals for prosecution, it sends the message that they are the problem, effectively turning them into scapegoats.

The reality is that 99 percent of these problems are caused by citizens or legal residents, but this rarely makes the news. However, when an undocumented person causes an issue, the story gets sensationalized and will be featured on networks like Fox News for weeks.

Perhaps the real issue is that all men who threaten women in any way should be prosecuted, not just undocumented individuals.

By specifically targeting undocumented individuals for prosecution, it sends the message that they are the problem, effectively turning them into scapegoats.

The reality is that 99 percent of these problems are caused by citizens or legal residents, but this rarely makes the news. However, when an undocumented person causes an issue, the story gets sensationalized and will be featured on networks like Fox News for weeks.
Undocumented immigrants should not be here in the first place, and they certainly should not be allowed to vote. I'm not sure how U.S. elections affect you in the Netherlands, but Elon Musk is supporting Trump for a reason. Kamala Harris is one of the most unqualified presidential nominees in American history. She received zero delegate votes when she ran for President in the 2020 election.

I'm thinking of buying that watch and some Trump coins, and every Trump supporter should consider doing the same. With Trump's insight into cryptocurrency, how can it fail? ;)

If you don't, China will—and they're already ahead! (n) I know the economy is a bit strained right now, but who doesn't love diamonds and gold?

Let's look great again! (y)

View attachment 57252

Democrats have always been weak on handling the costly immigration and border crisis issues, so that's no surprise. That's why Trump still has a chance, despite actually being part of the problem and being a terrible potential president in about every other respect, such as wanting to repeal the health care law that provides 40,000,000 Americans health care coverage without being concerned about being denied for preexisting conditions.

Illegal immigrants have taken over an entire apartment complex in Colorado. I don't recall ever hearing of citizens or legal residents doing something like this.
Many countries and unstable leaders possess nuclear weapons, and we have lived with the threat of mass destruction for decades, ever since Hiroshima and Nagasaki. The danger could come from a crazed leader bent on destruction, human error, or even a cyber-attack.

This existential threat has been a part of our reality for a long time. We have never truly been "safe."

Is this really something new?
What's new is that the U.S. seems determined to engage in conflict with Russia and destabilize the entire Middle East, with no consideration for diplomacy whatsoever.
Except for the fact that he was never actually shot at! He just likes to think so to score political points.

I see he's already blaming the Democrats. What a guy to lead your country.

Go fetch!
This dog doesn't fetch, but he will tear you apart. By the way, I'm voting third party—I just call it like I see it.

ICE Releases Damning Border Report Amid Kamala Harris Visit

Sept. 28, 2024

In one of the most jaw-dropping Friday-afternoon news dumps of all time, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement revealed that the agency's docket included more than 662,000 illegal immigrants who either had a criminal conviction or were awaiting a verdict in a criminal case, including more than 13,000 convicted murderers, more than 15,000 convicted of sexual assault, more than 2,500 convicted of kidnapping, and more than 62,000 convicted of assault.

ICE Releases Damning Border Report Amid Kamala Harris Visit

Sept. 28, 2024

In one of the most jaw-dropping Friday-afternoon news dumps of all time, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement revealed that the agency's docket included more than 662,000 illegal immigrants who either had a criminal conviction or were awaiting a verdict in a criminal case, including more than 13,000 convicted murderers, more than 15,000 convicted of sexual assault, more than 2,500 convicted of kidnapping, and more than 62,000 convicted of assault.
Noncitizen Criminals Currently in America July 2024.jpg

It's remarkable how you continue to believe that Trump was the reason no wars started between 2016 and 2020. By that logic, you could also argue that Biden didn't cause a pandemic, unlike Trump.

Regarding Afghanistan, the withdrawal was already set in motion by Trump. Biden had no choice but to follow through with the plan.
You are talking apples and oranges, my friend.

Russia is making huge advances against Ukraine at the moment. Biden originally said, in 2022, that an embargo and other wrist slaps against Russia would end the attacks in a few weeks. We all know how that worked out. Harris, like Biden, is against negotiations between Ukraine and Russia. Does anybody believe this will end, or end well if she is elected? I wonder if those supporting her have suffered the ravages of war.

Russia is making huge advances against Ukraine at the moment. Biden originally said, in 2022, that an embargo and other wrist slaps against Russia would end the attacks in a few weeks. We all know how that worked out. Harris, like Biden, is against negotiations between Ukraine and Russia. Does anybody believe this will end, or end well if she is elected? I wonder if those supporting her have suffered the ravages of war.
Oh gee, I wonder why no one ever thought of a peace deal? Only you have such brilliant insight.

You know who else was equally brilliant? Neville Chamberlain, Prime Minister of the UK from 1937 to 1940. After the German annexation of Sudetenland, Czechoslovakia (approximately 30% of the country), Chamberlain and Hitler signed the Munich agreement, which said that Hitler could keep Sudetenland as long as he promised to never invade anything ever again. Chamberlain flew back to the UK and delivered his infamous "Peace for our time" speech, in which he proudly declared himself a doormat for Nazi expansionism.

Oh gee, I wonder why no one ever thought of a peace deal? Only you have such brilliant insight.

You know who else was equally brilliant? Neville Chamberlain, Prime Minister of the UK from 1937 to 1940. After the German annexation of Sudetenland, Czechoslovakia (approximately 30% of the country), Chamberlain and Hitler signed the Munich agreement, which said that Hitler could keep Sudetenland as long as he promised to never invade anything ever again. Chamberlain flew back to the UK and delivered his infamous "Peace for our time" speech, in which he proudly declared himself a doormat for Nazi expansionism.
I could have predicted that somebody would do a Godwin's Law. Your online sarcasm ("brilliant insight") is very cute; you must have had a very nice time growing up in relative peace and comfort.

Perhaps you can say whether you agree that there should be no negotiations or peace talks at all between Russia and Ukraine, which is the current policy supported by the Democratic Party. Do you want an all-out war with Russia, perhaps involving NATO? How about nuclear war? Is that acceptable to you, rather than working things out peacefully, or is Putin the new Hitler, and there's no point in talks?

Trump, when he was president, told Putin that if he invaded Ukraine, he would "bomb Moscow." Putin waited until Biden took office after the Afghanistan debacle to invade. Biden, in his dementia-ridden fantasies, thought of himself as the new FDR, and this is a fact. Naturally, he needed a New Hitler as an adversary. Now, unwillingly, he will hand the torch to Kamala in the unfortunate event of a presidential victory for her.

Do you want an all-out war with Russia, perhaps involving NATO? How about nuclear war? Is that acceptable to you, rather than working things out peacefully, or is Putin the new Hitler, and there's no point in talks?

Trump, when he was president, told Putin that if he invaded Ukraine, he would "bomb Moscow."
It sounds like this Trump guy is fatally unqualified for the job, then.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now