All Things Are Possible to Him Who Believes.

Lynn, the bible teaches that God is not willing that anyone should perish, but that all would come to repentance.
So if we end up in hell, it is because we choose to reject God's offer of eternal life to all who repent and believe.

Eldu, there were 500 eyewitnesses that saw Jesus after he had been crucified alive and well.
That is enough evidence to prove His claim of being God in the flesh, the Creator.

Eldu, there were 500 eyewitnesses that saw Jesus after he had been crucified alive and well.
That is enough evidence to prove His claim of being God in the flesh, the Creator.

How do you know your religion is the correct one? There's just so many telling loads of stories. Take mormons for example their religion is ridiculous.

People are know to survive massive trauma's. Like: gunshot wounds to the head, nails in the head, both legs torn of, normally lethal injections, a plane crash, falling from 5 story building etc etc....non of them are jesus.....why?

there were 500 eyewitnesses that saw Jesus after he had been crucified alive and well.

Say's no other book but the bible!

Luckily science rely's a little more on empirical testable evidence than some trumped up superstitious book otherwise we would still be stuck in the dark ages!

So if we end up in hell

You seriously believe their is a hell with fire everywhere and Satan sitting on a throne and everyone burning for eternity? o_O

there were 500 eyewitnesses that saw Jesus after he had been crucified alive and well.

There was over 500 people who were manipulated into thinking that someone had risen from the dead!

Look at these illusionist's today they can trick you into thinking the impossible had just been achieved, when we know that it is all illusion and 9 times out of 10 the live audience are in on the illusion!

If the resurrection happened, it was and remains the biggest manipulation of all time, just look at the delusion that it has spawned!

Rich, Just think of the magnitude of Jesus' popularity after almost
2000 years, and the preservation of the Holy scriptures, and so many
that have testimonies today of God miraculously intervening in their
lives. People are found guilty in courtrooms from the testimony of one
witness. Jesus has the testimony of an innumerable company of people.

Danny, I know it is correct because Jesus kept His promise to me and countless others, when I repented and believed in Him, He did what He promised in John 14, and came and lived in my heart. I have also experienced the Holy
Spirit manifesting Himself to me; and I also have received Spiritual gifts in my life.

Sj, they survive because not even a tiny bird can die without God's permission.

Ofcourse, I forgot.

So let's recap: Kind of weird you get send an angel and other people get a gun shot to the head. Seems a little random and harsh....don't you think?

These are my last words in this thread. I believe you are a nutcase and need mental help. I truly hope you will be cured of this delusion. In the mean time, I hope you will not infect others with this delusion.......

Well Rich, God never promised His followers an easy time on
earth; however, He did promise a bright future. So one day my
deaf ear will hear again, and my tinnitus will be a distant memory.

Sj, you have over stepped your boundaries with your hatred. I speak the truth
and you speak foolishness, besides that you are very disrespectful. Anything I
wrote on here is the complete truth, believe what you wish, I was there.

Sj, you have over stepped your boundaries with your hatred. I speak the truth
and you speak foolishness, besides that you are very disrespectful. Anything I
wrote on here is the complete truth, believe what you wish, I was there.

Joe, I am a Christian and I find your words offensive. It is one things to share the Gospel, it is another thing entirely to cast judgement on someone and tell them they are destined for hell if they do not believe or that they are foolish.

Matthew 55:2 - But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister, 'Raca,' is answerable to the court. And anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell.

You just called someone a fool mate...let's try practicing what we preach. I believe the term Jesus used when anger and hatred were directed to him was "turn the other cheek".

If you want to be respected, then respect other peoples beliefs. If in sharing the Word someone responds then you have cause for celebration. God has clearly moved in their heart and because of that they have come to recognize him. If in sharing the Word no one responds then you did what Jesus commissioned you to do and so were obedient and He will remember. But if you start forcing "the truth" on them, then you come across arrogant and actually have the opposite effect on people. Yes, that's right! You actually lead people away from God. If God wants a heart nothing is going to stop him from getting it, it is Him that reveals the ultimate truth...not you and not me...we just share the gospel.

Maybe you didn't read my earlier post on the subject. But to reiterate that when Jesus' teachings were rejected he left and moved on. He didn't loiter. He didn't debate. He didn't argue. He shared the truth and let people decide for themselves. The only people he tore down were those who claimed to have faith in God but were really just religious ratbags. I believe the words he used were "brood of vipers" and "hypocrites". If it is His example you wish to emulate then there is how!

@Mark Beehre , Wow bro, their ain't many of your sort around, I commend you for not being an arrogant, judgmental, hypocritical Christian.

Honestly I have only meet a handful of your sort, and I have, (through my life), meet and been involved with literally hundreds of so-called Christians!

Joe, I am a Christian and I find your words offensive. It is one things to share the Gospel, it is another thing entirely to cast judgement on someone and tell them they are destined for hell if they do not believe or that they are foolish.

Matthew 55:2 - But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister, 'Raca,' is answerable to the court. And anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell.

You just called someone a fool mate...let's try practicing what we preach. I believe the term Jesus used when anger and hatred were directed to him was "turn the other cheek".

If you want to be respected, then respect other peoples beliefs. If in sharing the Word someone responds then you have cause for celebration. God has clearly moved in their heart and because of that they have come to recognize him. If in sharing the Word no one responds then you did what Jesus commissioned you to do and so were obedient and He will remember. But if you start forcing "the truth" on them, then you come across arrogant and actually have the opposite effect on people. Yes, that's right! You actually lead people away from God. If God wants a heart nothing is going to stop him from getting it, it is Him that reveals the ultimate truth...not you and not me...we just share the gospel.

Maybe you didn't read my earlier post on the subject. But to reiterate that when Jesus' teachings were rejected he left and moved on. He didn't loiter. He didn't debate. He didn't argue. He shared the truth and let people decide for themselves. The only people he tore down were those who claimed to have faith in God but were really just religious ratbags. I believe the words he used were "brood of vipers" and "hypocrites". If it is His example you wish to emulate then there is how!
Fantastic post!!! @Joe P. Tamborra should learn from this :thankyousign:

I do believe Joe's just tired of being mistreated hear. Allot of people have attacked this post or questioned it in the most offensive of ways. After all this NONSTOP chap, who wouldn't lose it? This post needs ignored by those who don't believe already so Joe can have a PIECEFLE experiences not a frustrating and mean one. No I'm not pointing fingers at anyone in praticuler, I just think we ALL need to stop. Let the debate die already and LEAVE JOE ALONE. I speak for piece not WAR.

In other-words Joe's just as offended as you are so he's saying things he may not mean. Leave the judgement call to God for only HE knows what Joe is going through. A country song called "They Don't Understand" proves my point PERFECTLY. Country lover or not, look it up. The truth will set you free.

Mark, not sure where you are coming from. I condemned no one to hell. The bible
does speak in several verses of a real place called hell, and I certainly believe with
all my heart that unfortunately MANY are so destined, by the way they live their lives.
As far as calling anyone a fool, it seems like you are misrepresenting my comments. I
did say that SJ was disrespectful and spoke foolishly, as well as being hateful. However
I did not specifically call him a fool. So as far as judging, judge righteous judgement. I
was the one that was disrespected, and you choose to add further disrespect by mishandling
scripture and taking it out of context, and condemning me for rebuking a real ignorant comment.
If you wish to allow someone to speak to you as a fool, and not respond, that's your decision; and it is my decision to rebuke slanders to my character, as well as complete disrespect. The kind of Christianity that puts up with EVERYTHING is not the kind that is from the gospel of Jesus Christ.

Danny, I know it is correct because Jesus kept His promise to me and countless others, when I repented and believed in Him, He did what He promised in John 14, and came and lived in my heart. I have also experienced the Holy
Spirit manifesting Himself to me; and I also have received Spiritual gifts in my life.

Still so do other people in other religions so go figure.

Amen to that Joe. The lines in my song "They don't understand" prove what your saying. Everybody's living like there aint no tomorrow. Maybe we should stop and take a little time, cause you never really know what your neighbors going though." Tells two nonreligious stories to prove its point too. Its worth looking up before saying something you may not understand. You'd never believe how wrong you can get about a situation just because you don't know all the details.

tumblr_maurve6oLO1qbofuso1_500.jpg

55d0b25b4cc1d37748227c476242d2ab.jpg

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now