Did CBD Oil Help Your Tinnitus?

• It improved my tinnitus, temporarily

• It improved my tinnitus, permanently

• It had no effect on my tinnitus

• It worsened my tinnitus, temporarily

• It worsened my tinnitus, permanently

• I haven't tried CBD Oil

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ah, the joys of Tinnitus. It's like a child having a tantrum. If I could only reach in there and wring it's little neck! What blissful thought.

My T is back and loud this time.:cry:

What the??? Damn, so sorry to hear this Drecul.:(

We contort, twist, and experiment on ourselves just to gain some sense of control but the unpredictability and randomness of T is just so frustrating.

T is a condition that was clearly custom-made in the pits of Hell to torment those unlucky enough to be stricken with it.

Hoping that the spike is temporary.

So true road to silence and yet friends and family think it's just a "little ringing" and wonder what the big deal is, more frustration. Not that friends and family could do anything but it would be nice to not be treated as if you are crazy on top of dealing with T. The noisy, for, us but silent to those around us condition that none of us understand but only those truly affected by loud, shrill and intrusive tinnitus can understand the torturous aspect of it .

@Drecul,
You mentioned water in your ear. Fluid in the middle ear is another cause of tinnitus. The ENT has to have the proper equipment to make a hole in the eardrum and syphon it out. Just a thought.

I had 6 good sleep days and just yesterday it spiked and it was soooo bothersome i had to use music again to sleep. 6 day without music aid was a record breaker for me, last time it was 4 days. Now it has gone back down a bit but still there, i went to sit outside to listen to nature and it helped alot. Talking is good too it helps forget its there, or having others around you that is talking. I haven't tries cbd yet. It might just have been a spike Drecul and perhaps it will go back to baseline again soon.

Seems to me my cbd oil has been stopped in norwegian custums:
Skjermbilde 2015-10-02 kl. 17.09.55.png

OK Yesterday was a complete nightmare. Very loud noise and high pitch all day. Nothing seemed to get it down not even the oil. This morning it had come down considerably. A had a nap of an hour around noon today and when I woke it went suddenly very low, sometimes not even noticeable. At 4 in the noon I had another nap (I'm really tired all day I suspect the melatonin & oil) And now it's flaring up again. Is this normal?

I will be seeing my doctor next Tuesday and I will ask her to sent me to an ENT.

OK Yesterday was a complete nightmare. Very loud noise and high pitch all day. Nothing seemed to get it down not even the oil. This morning it had come down considerably. A had a nap of an hour around noon today and when I woke it went suddenly very low, sometimes not even noticeable. At 4 in the noon I had another nap (I'm really tired all day I suspect the melatonin & oil) And now it's flaring up again. Is this normal?

I will be seeing my doctor next Tuesday and I will ask her to sent me to an ENT.

Sorry to say this but yes it is normal - then it becomes full blown t......up and down is perfectly normal - so the oil does not work now then i take it?

Sorry but the ENT will be probably useless....

Yesterday oil had little effect, it got me relaxed which seems to make me cope more.

At least the ENT can pinpoint my cause, which I still don't know.

@Drecul I have to say Drecul that you are a very interesting person. With all of our suffering you have been keeping us all entertained to some degree.!! Love your pic. Do you look like that? The mustache and the hat! Also where did you come up with that name Drecul. I look forward to your post. Keep posting!

@Drecul I have to say Drecul that you are a very interesting person. With all of our suffering you have been keeping us all entertained to some degree.!! Love your pic. Do you look like that? The mustache and the hat! Also where did you come up with that name Drecul. I look forward to your post. Keep posting!

Thx! No :) my pic is from the movie V, loved the theme in that movie. I believe our planet is hijacked by a psychopathic elite and that we are economic slaves. I'm a what they called truther or conspiracy theorist.
However all my wacky stories over the last 15 years have come out. So these days people finally taken me serious.

The name drecul is an alias which is already 25 years old, I used to play music in a band and my name is Andre I'm an indoor guy and don't like the sun much. That why they started to call me drecul derived from dracul.

I agree the whole thing has been entertaining and loads of people have ordered the cbd oil too....wonder if this will have only made for more profit to the companies selling the stuff and zero for those who bought it....and sadly not so entertaining for Drecul who now appears to have non oil affected tinnitus......the whole thing is just incredibly sad .......

I agree the whole thing has been entertaining and loads of people have ordered the cbd oil too....wonder if this will have only made for more profit to the companies selling the stuff and zero for those who bought it....and sadly not so entertaining for Drecul who now appears to have non oil affected tinnitus......the whole thing is just incredibly sad .......

I refuse to give up so easily. Trobalt (anti-epilepsy) need to be taken months to have an effect. Why would this be different for CBDoil (anti-epilepsy). I have only taken it for 2 weeks now. Besides all healing starts with a positive mind and I know it is hard but I know full well what a negative mindset can do to you. My experience so far is that T is one of the most unpredictable issue one can have.

I too would like to see a product that could get kill T overnight but that is unrealistic (at this moment). I know the brain can learn and unlearn stuff but it takes time and effort.

Why do you think that? It was sent to norway on 29 september and today is only 2 october.....does your mail usually arrive so quickly?
Well, just seem like a looong flight from Holland to Norway then. Its been 4 days since it left the netherlands.

Would they notify you if it is held in customs?
Sadly, I think custums have no responsability to notify you what so ever. If they do have confiscated it, I´ll probably get a letter from the police telling me its sent for destruction and that I will get a fine. I read that happened to a guy. What I will do is just register a mailbox in Swededen, if this is the case, and ship it there. I know its legal there. Norway you´ll never know. We are the last communist country of the west Im afraid. Very suspisious to everything and the state will "look after you" whether you like it or not. Its just fucking BS. I really want that oil as I think it would be of tremendous help to me in my condition eg. anxiety, depression, insomnia, nausea and T.

Sadly, I think custums have no responsability to notify you what so ever. If they do have confiscated it, I´ll probably get a letter from the police telling me its sent for destruction and that I will get a fine. I read that happened to a guy. What I will do is just register a mailbox in Swededen, if this is the case, and ship it there. I know its legal there. Norway you´ll never know. We are the last communist country of the west Im afraid. Very suspisious to everything and the state will "look after you" whether you like it or not. Its just fucking BS. I really want that oil as I think it would be of tremendous help to me in my condition eg. anxiety, depression, insomnia nausea and T.

I can relate The Netherlands is slowly turning into a Fascistic country again. Even the States are more liberal these days when it comes to Cannabis.

Hey @Drecul

do you think CBD oil works well with muscular pain too?

I have been having muscle injury from a silly moving furniture I made and been taking muscoril and voltaren to make it pass, and that is why i wanted to wait to try the oil for my T.. but today actually my muscle pain got worst, so i thought why not start with the cbd oil anyway... isn't it used for relaxation as well or something similar ?

Sorry but just need my muscle pain to go away :)

Hey @Drecul

do you think CBD oil works well with muscular pain too?

I have been having muscle injury from a silly moving furniture I made and been taking muscoril and voltaren to make it pass, and that is why i wanted to wait to try the oil for my T.. but today actually my muscle pain got worst, so i thought why not start with the cbd oil anyway... isn't it used for relaxation as well or something similar ?

Sorry but just need my muscle pain to go away :)

Yes I believe so many people with fibromyalgie for instance have great relieve on CBD oil. Next to taking the oil oraly I would rub it in on the sore spot.

Hey @Drecul

thank you for your reply.. It makes sense like chinese tiger's balm.. Lets go natural.. :)

I think I will definitely give it a try.. who knows maybe I heal my T while at it..

Hugs to all..

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now