Did CBD Oil Help Your Tinnitus?

• It improved my tinnitus, temporarily

• It improved my tinnitus, permanently

• It had no effect on my tinnitus

• It worsened my tinnitus, temporarily

• It worsened my tinnitus, permanently

• I haven't tried CBD Oil

Results are only viewable after voting.
For U.S. residents, Endoca CBD oil is available for a nice price. More info at their link https://www.endoca.com/

I can't seem to find any info online regarding CBD oil and its effectiveness in treating neurological problems. However, the subject of CBD oil to treat maladies appears to be popular, especially for pain treatment.

For U.S. residents, Endoca CBD oil is available for a nice price. More info at their link https://www.endoca.com/

I can't seem to find any info online regarding CBD oil and its effectiveness in treating neurological problems. However, the subject of CBD oil to treat maladies appears to be popular, especially for pain treatment.

I could only find a few to my suprice.

I know that cbd will prevent epilepsy by preventing the brain from releasing to many chemicals at the same time.
It is correcting the brain and body as cbd and thc is known to kill cancer cells or beter said it instructs the brain to communicate to the cells to commit apotose. The cancer cells will kill themself.

Have you considered it might be placebo? maybe your tinnitus was psychological to start with....

Good Question!

I was very wary to take the CBD oil because when I smoke cbd and thc it spiked my T. So I was expecting for CBD to do the same. I took it with a negative expectation. Placebo works with positive expectation.

Everytime I take the drops I can feel a physical relaxation and a diminising of the T. Before this my level would be 6/10 after consuming the bad stuff like nicotine , alcohol etc. 8/10 with CBD oil 0.5/10.

I have all the posible causes for T.

hearingloss
bad posture
teeth grindig.
allergie as in blocked nose.

and I used Effexor in the past known to cause T.

So weather it is phycological I don't know.

I must stress again that my T is not completely gone but it is hardly noticeble.

@Drecul Whats the difference between Hemp Oil drops and RAW Hemp Oil drops. What are you taking?

Normally hemp oil is diluted with a base oil like olive oil or sesamioil I use the diluted one.

Raw hemp oil is only the essential oil from the plant with any base oil. Thats very strong stuff and you can dilute it yourself with your favourite base oil.

Good Question!

I was very wary to take the CBD oil because when I smoke cbd and thc it spiked my T. So I was expecting for CBD to do the same. I took it with a negative expectation. Placebo works with positive expectation.

Everytime I take the drops I can feel a physical relaxation and a diminising of the T. Before this my level would be 6/10 after consuming the bad stuff like nicotine , alcohol etc. 8/10 with CBD oil 0.5/10.

I have all the posible causes for T.

hearingloss
bad posture
teeth grindig.
allergie as in blocked nose.

and I used Effexor in the past known to cause T.

So weather it is phycological I don't know.

I must stress again that my T is not completely gone but it is hardly noticeble.

I forgot one: I also have a lot of earwax and next wednesday my ears will be cleaned by my doctor.

For the complete picture I will write down what else I take.
I started last monday with the following:

Ginko
Vitamine b3 b5 b6 b12
vitamine c
magnesium
zink
calsium
pineappel
virgin coconut oil
hemp seed oil for omega 3 6 9
and schullser salt 11 selicea d12

All didn't do nothing.

2 drops of CBD oil worked within 10 minutes.

So you get the oil, then you add some other oil like sesame to dilute it before you put the drops under your tongue? You just mix them together equal amounts? thanks

So you get the oil, then you add some other oil like sesame to dilute it before you put the drops under your tongue? You just mix them together equal amounts? thanks
No Robert I just buy the diluted stuf 10 ml 4% cbd. I will buy the raw hemp oil in the future and dilute it myself with hemp seed oil which is from the same plant so that would make sense to me and it will be a lot cheaper.

But to try out i would buy the diluted one first.

is it legal to buy, im from canada where maryj is illegal. do i need a prescription? also how long have you taken this? Id like to see your result after 3 weeks+
You had T for 3 years correct?
I, too have raised T when smoking. I had to quit 6 months ago when i got T.

is it legal to buy, im from canada where maryj is illegal. do i need a prescription? also how long have you taken this? Id like to see your result after 3 weeks+
You had T for 3 years correct?
I, too have raised T when smoking. I had to quit 6 months ago when i got T.

It's Hemp without thc so it should be legal in Canada.

I had mild T since 2012 which got twice as loud with a high pitch tone around 8khz last Saturday.

I have taken the drops before but because my T was so mild I did not notice any change. I haven't taken the drops for over a month. I was afraid that cbd would spike my T since THC does but today I decided to take a change.

You do not need a prescription as far as I know, in europe and the UK you can buy it in the health stores.
This stuff has exploded in populairity this year, I'm a member of several FB group dealing and sharing knowledge about medical canabis and hemp oil.

@Drecul Epilepsy on the list of disorders it is used for. We've seen that link before!
yep!

I've seen people with parkinson that where not able to move and within 10 minutes of consuming cannabis oil which is CBD oil with THC they could drive a car and act normal.
Same for touret syndrome.

Also people have cured themselves from cancer with 60grams of pure cannabis oil (thats a lot believe makes you high s a kite) in 90 days. Even people in stadium 4 that were given up.

Google on Rick Simpson Run from the cure a very interesting docu.

It's Hemp without thc so it should be legal in Canada.

I had mild T since 2012 which got twice as loud with a high pitch tone around 8khz last Saturday.

I have taken the drops before but because my T was so mild I did not notice any change. I haven't taken the drops for over a month. I was afraid that cbd would spike my T since THC does but today I decided to take a change.

You do not need a prescription as far as I know, in europe and the UK you can buy it in the health stores.
This stuff has exploded in populairity this year, I'm a member of several FB group dealing and sharing knowledge about medical canabis and hemp oil.

Is it possible the spike you experienced last Saturday coincidentally disappeared around the same time you took the oil? sorry not trying to be negative, just trying to rule out any coincidences.
If you dont mind me asking, how did you initially get T in 2012? Was there anything obvious that caused your T to get louder Saturday?

Thanks !

Is it possible the spike you experienced last Saturday coincidentally disappeared around the same time you took the oil? sorry to be negative, just trying to rule out any coincidences.
If you dont mind me asking, how did you initially get T in 2012? Was there anything obvious that caused your T to get louder Saturday?

Thanks !
Don't worry I understand we should be scientific.

I considdered the possibility that this could be the case, however during the whole evening I drank 3 bears , smoked tobacco and smoked 3 hash joint (high cbd content) as of last saturday this would really spike my T big time so I stopped that all togehter since last saturday. I tested during the week wether alcohol and cannabis would still spike my T and it did.

Tonight I could feel my T getting a little more on the foreground which was fixed by taking a drop of CBD oil.

I played in a lot of bands so my hearing in my right ear is not very well plus I have bad posture and a lot of other things that can cause T. It just started out of nowere, I was doing some DIY work without protection so that might have played a roll. Last saturday happend also out of the blue can't think of anything. Suddenly it was there.

Don't worry I understand we should be scientific.

I considdered the possibility that this could be the case, however during the whole evening I drank 3 bears , smoked tobacco and smoked 3 hash joint (high cbd content) as of last saturday this would really spike my T big time so I stopped that all togehter since last saturday. I tested during the week wether alcohol and cannabis would still spike my T and it did.

Tonight I could feel my T getting a little more on the foreground which was fixed by taking a drop of CBD oil.

I played in a lot of bands so my hearing in my right ear is not very well plus I have bad posture and a lot of other things that can cause T. It just started out of nowere, I was doing some DIY work without protection so that might have played a roll. Last saturday happend also out of the blue can't think of anything. Suddenly it was there.
Thanks for your reply! I figure i might as well try it out, for $35 from the link posted above i guess it cant hurt. Plus i had read previously about the many illnesses CBD oil can help. I read people also apply it topically and it helps relieve pain in joints and what not.
The link below says there is .27mg of CBD per drop, how does that compare to the 4% CBD oil that you used?
http://www.earthsciencetech.com/12OunceStrawberryHighGradeHempCBD125mgofCannabidiolOilTincture

Thanks!

Thanks for your reply! I figure i might as well try it out, for $35 from the link posted above i guess it cant hurt. Plus i had read previously about the many illnesses CBD oil can help. I read people also apply it topically and it helps relieve pain in joints and what not.
The link below says there is .27mg of CBD per drop, how does that compare to the 4% CBD oil that you used?
http://www.earthsciencetech.com/12OunceStrawberryHighGradeHempCBD125mgofCannabidiolOilTincture

Thanks!

That's pricy in 10ml 4% CBD oil you have 400mg pure CBD.

In what way is this addictive?
In none.

CBD can be found in mothers milk to strengthen the babies immune system. All mannemals are equipt with an endo cannebenoid system consisting of two special receptors that can only fit cannebenoids called the CB1 and CB2 receptors. they can be found not only in the brains but throughout the whole body.

CBD will also work on your pets.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now