Did CBD Oil Help Your Tinnitus?

• It improved my tinnitus, temporarily

• It improved my tinnitus, permanently

• It had no effect on my tinnitus

• It worsened my tinnitus, temporarily

• It worsened my tinnitus, permanently

• I haven't tried CBD Oil

Results are only viewable after voting.
I still am and dont find it does me any harm at all.
I wasn't being derogatory there amandine, just having a light-hearted joke about how when you are high it is easy to see weed as the answer to everything. It can feel fantastic, and I always found it awesome for prompting creativity, as well as enjoying music and generally having interesting thoughts/seeing things in a different way (also pretty good for sex as I recall!). I just don't think it could solve all the world's problems.

I'm also interested in the medical benefits and nearly ordered some cbd oil yesterday myself. I'm not questioning the accounts you've relayed. I was just trying to get to the bottom of what really happened with drecul's tinnitus, since as established earlier the story did seem to change somewhat. I'll continue watching this thread with interest. :)

I've just looked up Rick Simpson because I haven't a clue who he is.. but all I can find are references to him curing his cancer with can. oil..

Has anyone other than Drucal tried the hemp oil yet?

I've read that susceptible people can get same effect from hemp as dope so I didn't take it (but did consider it when mine started) - too scared because dope makes me really ill - even being in the same room as someone else smoking it. I do know though that hemp is supposed to be super healthy.

Please report back anyone who's trying it....

T is screeching to hell and back - yesterday it was silent - day before that it screeched - insanity awaits!

I've just looked up Rick Simpson because I haven't a clue who he is.. but all I can find are references to him curing his cancer with can. oil..

Has anyone other than Drucal tried the hemp oil yet?

I've read that susceptible people can get same effect from hemp as dope so I didn't take it (but did consider it when mine started) - too scared because dope makes me really ill - even being in the same room as someone else smoking it. I do know though that hemp is supposed to be super healthy.

Please report back anyone who's trying it....

T is screeching to hell and back - yesterday it was silent - day before that it screeched - insanity awaits!

What do you mean by really ill? My bet is this would be because of the THC in Cannabis. THC spikes my T and it is known that people can feel anxiety smoking THC.

CBD oil doesn't contain THC so it should be fine.

I looked at that website yesterday before I ordered from Golyolicbdoil.com and if you go to the bottom of the home page under information and click on shipping it says there that they ship to all countries in the EU. Maybe they'll make an exception, but that's why I chose a different site. It's about the same price as Golyoli but it's the shipping cost that apx. doubles the cost.

hi Drecul, I found this place in Texas, USA. This is the only one I found in the us. .. I really don't know which one to get. I want to try this even if it doesn't help with T. It might help with other stuff. Heres the link

https://healthyhempoil.com/product-tag/cbd-supplements/

what would you recommend? I appreciate your help!!!
I'm only familiar with the endica brand. But any CBD oil 10ml with 300mg CBD (3%) is fine.

The strenght doesn't really matter it just means that you need to up or down the dosage.

I just read that lack of sleep can really affect your T. Hmmm could be an explanaition for my uptick.

So I just took 4 melatonin, only to come across a vid that claims melatonin activates the pinal gland!
It's about time I opened my 3rd eye. ;)
I already know that my dreams are gonna be so wacky.

@Drecul please can you help me out of my confusion. This is getting so complicated. Boy smoking it is so much easier! Anyhow when I looked at this site it said that it was made from hemp oil which was then showing the amount of cbd in it. But from what i read it seems that the hemp oil altho it is cbd is not the best ......and that the best is made from the mj plant itself as opposed to hemp? Do you under stand this or do you know the difference....thanks a lot for all your help with this thread which seems to have gone viral...
Please let us know how you are doing in the morning and whether you increased your dosage to epileptic doses?
thank you loads for all your input in this

I will try it because in some review for cbd oil, a user has written that it helped for chronic pain and there is this new article that tinnitus shows the same brain activities like chronic pain. CDB oil will arrive today, but i will wait until weekend to use it. Let's see.. i will report back.

@Drecul please can you help me out of my confusion. This is getting so complicated. Boy smoking it is so much easier! Anyhow when I looked at this site it said that it was made from hemp oil which was then showing the amount of cbd in it. But from what i read it seems that the hemp oil altho it is cbd is not the best ......and that the best is made from the mj plant itself as opposed to hemp? Do you under stand this or do you know the difference....thanks a lot for all your help with this thread which seems to have gone viral...
Please let us know how you are doing in the morning and whether you increased your dosage to epileptic doses?
thank you loads for all your input in this

CBD oil is made of HEMP and Cannabis oil is made from Cannabis. The difference is Cannabis oil contains CBD & THC and CBD oil only CBD.

Hemp is the little brother of Cannabis with THC. It could be that Cannabis oil is more effective than CBD , however we don't unless we try. Problem with that is you can't buy Cannabis oil, so you have to make it yourself. Another thing is that smoking THC is known to spike T. How this would be when taking oraly I don't know.

I did take a epileptic dose yesterday but i did not notice a large reduction in my spike.
Did take some melatonin yesterday and slept very good, T seems to quit down compared to yesterday.

I will try it because in some review for cbd oil, a user has written that it helped for chronic pain and there is this new article that tinnitus shows the same brain activities like chronic pain. CDB oil will arrive today, but i will wait until weekend to use it. Let's see.. i will report back.

Correct! I found this info graphic an T is on there !

11169229_10203223246660566_4382719389918936519_n.jpg

So for everyone that like to make the oil or a tincture but doesn't want use the heated method I gave earlier, this is a simpel method that anyone can do at home.
A tincture is the plant dissolved in high content alcohol, which you can use as well. Oil in the heated method is made from the Tincture. If you want to make Cannabis oil use an Indica strain they are high in CBD and low in THC.

Attachments

• Epsilon Essentials 2014 Edition_update June 2014.pdf
    5.4 MB · Views: 34
Update:

So a good night sleep makes a lot of difference, took some melatonin yesterday and that got me of to sleep very quickly. My T is lower than yesterday I perceive it as 1/10.

Hi @Drecul

I have been following your thread with great interest...

I have been a smoker for 25+ years, and then stopped when T came around as all of a sudden it was making me more anxious, but after about 4 months I started getting familiar with my T and I started smoking again as I felt it was helping me at night time with sleep and relaxation, and I never liked to take benzos or sleeping pills anyway...

I have been hearing about CBD oil since some time, and I do believe it has medicinal powers...

A friend of mine produced a documentary called "Neurons to Nirvana" and in there it speaks about cancer and other ailments... I would suggest you and anybody else interested in the subject to have a look at it...

Anyway, today I went to a hemp shop in Milan and bought the CBD oil... They only had a 10% instead of the 3% you have been talking about... Do you have any suggestions like how many drops to start with (since it is stronger than the one you suggested) and when during the day is best to take them (ie. after food intake or in the morning....) ? I would appreciate your opinion...

I can't wait to start and give you all feedbacks.. :)

Best of luck to us all !!!!

Hi @Drecul

I have been following your thread with great interest...

I have been a smoker for 25+ years, and then stopped when T came around as all of a sudden it was making me more anxious, but after about 4 months I started getting familiar with my T and I started smoking again as I felt it was helping me at night time with sleep and relaxation, and I never liked to take benzos or sleeping pills anyway...

I have been hearing about CBD oil since some time, and I do believe it has medicinal powers...

A friend of mine produced a documentary called "Neurons to Nirvana" and in there it speaks about cancer and other ailments... I would suggest you and anybody else interested in the subject to have a look at it...

Anyway, today I went to a hemp shop in Milan and bought the CBD oil... They only had a 10% instead of the 3% you have been talking about... Do you have any suggestions like how many drops to start with (since it is stronger than the one you suggested) and when during the day is best to take them (ie. after food intake or in the morning....) ? I would appreciate your opinion...

I can't wait to start and give you all feedbacks.. :)

Best of luck to us all !!!!

Hi Lorenzo,

I honestly have no idea about dosage , it's all trail and error. Since there is no THC in the oil I don't think a high dosage will have any bad side effects you will only get more and more relax. Just start with one drop and see what it does. Then up the dosage.

I will have a look at the documentary.
Good luck!

Fair enough.. I will be my own guinea pig then... I will start this evening after work and will let you guys know if I get any change on my T..
On a site that I looked at that sells the oil it says that 4 - 6 drops each time twice or thrice a day (7 percent oil) - this is for epilepsy. Maybe it is an idea to use as in epilepsy as we know that epileptic medication helps with T so therefore it must be connected somehow.....also will help a lot with sleep I think. It is all trial and error yes.
The only issue I have with this is a question - Does the body become used to the oil and it subsequently becomes less effective? so the dose needs to be raised? Any ideas anyone on that or is there any publication discussing this? thanks
@Drecul - did you raise your dose re epileptic dosages to see if that helps?
@Lorenzo Looking forward very much to hearing how you get on with this but please identify how loud your T is and then the changes if any you experience as a result of the oil.
I spent yesterday afternoon discussing with a woman who cured her stage 3 breast cancer with oil but it was the cbd plus thc....as in suggested for cancer treatment. She got nowhere with the chemo but got better once she went on the oil (90 grammes in 3 months of pure oil) and was declared cancer free three months ago.....she told me that she felt that the cbd oil would be effective for T -- as it is not cancer then the cbd oil should be sufficient....but that is just her personal opinion after using oil to heal herself.

I've contacted Rick Simpson and asked if he is willing to share with us how he cured his Tinnitus.
Hi - hope you are doing good today.
Please can you tell me how you contacted Rick Simpson - I was told that he never personally answers although he does answer postings on his facebook page.....

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now