• It improved my tinnitus, temporarily

• It improved my tinnitus, permanently

• It had no effect on my tinnitus

• It worsened my tinnitus, temporarily

• It worsened my tinnitus, permanently

• I haven't tried CBD Oil

Results are only viewable after voting.
Okee time for an update.

So pretty much the whole day my T level has been the same as yesterday, barely noticeable.
Didn't take any drops during the day.

At this moment I noticed my T level has elevated slightly with a slight pitch present. I blame it on the following:

1. I'm extremely tired because I slept only 5 hours last night.
2. I have a hangover. ;)
3. I ate a snack with MSG in it.
4. Had a little THC.

However the T is different than before, the sound seems to be located at the left side in the back of my head and almost not at the right side where it used to be the loudest.

It is still very well manageable.

So I guess I will be having an early night tonight accompanied with some drops.

To be honest , I bought the oil and I am willing to try ..however, odds are that it was a spike that subsided at the same time you took the oil. In your case T went lower so "why" does not matter :)
That could very well be your guess is as good as mine. ;)

However there are some things to take in consideration. My spike was there for a full week at the same level and a new sound.
It was only lowered after I took the CBD
And I manage to increase and decrease by using stimulants and CBD oil throughout the evening.

So the oil does have an effect.

Update:

Took some drops and again the oil is pushing the T way into the background, so once against it confirms a physical reaction for me. Have to keep reminding myself to send update coss now I keep forgetting. ;)

Here is what i found re advice on how many drops to have at a time dosage - written by the company who sells it in UK

''Everyone is different - we all have unique bodies and suffer from different illnesses and severity of symptoms. So there isn't a concrete answer to the question.
However, based on what customers tell us:
For anxiety and depression 4-6 drops twice a day, before meals
For chronic pain, MS and epilepsy 4-6 drops 3-4 times per day, before meals.
(These are adult doses, for children you would want to use much, much less CBD.)
For cancer we recommend the 20% Paste used as a suppository with cocoa butter or coconut oil. Suppositories get a higher ratio of cannabinoids into you bloodstream than eating it, and they stay in your bloodstream for longer. It's probably the optimal delivery method for cannabinoids.
One other important thing to add: fewer drops more often is much more effective. So 3 drops 3 times per day is much better than 9 drops one time.''

So for epilepsy it says 4 to 6 drops three times a day and T is close to epilepsy no? just a thought....

Here is what i found re advice on how many drops to have at a time dosage - written by the company who sells it in UK

''Everyone is different - we all have unique bodies and suffer from different illnesses and severity of symptoms. So there isn't a concrete answer to the question.
However, based on what customers tell us:
For anxiety and depression 4-6 drops twice a day, before meals
For chronic pain, MS and epilepsy 4-6 drops 3-4 times per day, before meals.
(These are adult doses, for children you would want to use much, much less CBD.)
For cancer we recommend the 20% Paste used as a suppository with cocoa butter or coconut oil. Suppositories get a higher ratio of cannabinoids into you bloodstream than eating it, and they stay in your bloodstream for longer. It's probably the optimal delivery method for cannabinoids.
One other important thing to add: fewer drops more often is much more effective. So 3 drops 3 times per day is much better than 9 drops one time.''

So for epilepsy it says 4 to 6 drops three times a day and T is close to epilepsy no? just a thought....

I guess it sounds logical to use the epilepsy dosage, didn't so I will test that tomorrow, Chocolate will activate your cb receptors however chocolate can also spike yout T. Virgin cocnut oil is good I use that as well. There are several way to activate your cb receptors if they have hardly been used. I will write a post on that coming week

Well, I'm all in. I ordered mine from Goliolicbdoil.com. Thankfully, they ship to the US. I can't thank you enough; just the thought of getting some relief cheers me immensely. They say the shipping from the Netherlands takes 4 to 21 days. I hope I'm on the lower end of that. I appreciate the immense amount of your time that you've spent cluing us in on this and look forward to your updates. Found some virgin coconut oil in the fridge and am going to start taking a little a day in anticipation.

I agree, think it was a spike. I'm glad it lowered for you but until you've had the 24/7 shrill high pitch for more than a month I think it was a spike. Whatever I"m just glad you don't have it anymore and I was ready to order some of this oil but I really don't think it would help me I've spend 5 years and thousands of dollars and I am no better off than I was on day 1.

I use to smoke all the time for recreation but eventually it stared making me paranoid so I've haven't smoked much at all since about3-4 years ago. However I always wanted to try some high CBD bud as I heard it didn't have the same paranoia inducing effect. Now that it's about to be legal in Oregon I'm excited to give this a try, hope I can find it at the dispensaries. At the very least it might help me get some better sleep and at the most might help with T. sounds like a win-win.

if i ever would be tinnitus free, i were like

tumblr_m5n3muDJAb1qfi7g6_large.gif

Update:

I have a slight uptick in my T. this morning accompanied with a high pitch tone. Still not as loud as it used to be previous,

The last 2 nights I haven't slept very well and I feel very tired. This is weird because I normally have no problem gettting to sleep. I guess it could be the excitement from the last past days.

Yesterday for the first time since my T spiked Saturday a week ago , I had a take away burger. And I'm sure these things are packed with MSG. I've read that MSG can spike your T. Is there anyone who has experience with that?

CBD drops will still bring it down but not as much as last Saturday.

So this week no more naughty stuff and lot's of sleep.

Yesterday for the first time since my T spiked Saturday a week ago , I had a take away burger. And I'm sure these things are packed with MSG. I've read that MSG can spike your T. Is there anyone who has experience with that?
I read that food stuffs do not cross the blood brain barrier or at most by 3 or 4 percent so doubt it would be down to that if what i read is correct.
Anyone? know anything else?

my father in law used this last year for an advanced case of lung cancer.
Latest report: no cancer found anywhere in the body!
Valerie is this your own father in law? this is not something off the web but your father in law this happened to? If it is then will you try it? thanks

Let me explain. First of all I've been studying Cannabis/cannabis oil (CBD oil with THC) for over 10 years now.
Cannabis oil is still illegal and you can't buy it so the only way to obtain it is to make it yourself. So it is a very selective group of people that has experience with cannabis oil.

Hemp/CBD oil has only been here on the market maybe less than a year. Don't forget I'm still amazed at my current result. CBD oil is only getting much attention at this moment that's why it has exploded in sales and populairity among the population. Ask yourself how many of you had heard of CBD oil prior to this topic?
Sorry but I am confused by this. Rick Simpson has bee around for years and it has been possible to buy the oil for quite a while now for medicinal purposes. What where have I gone wrong with this ....I know that Rick Simpson had to go away from Canada was it and live elsewhere due to potential prosecution (sorry this is from vague memory I have of his story so could be wrong) but I thought it has been possible to buy the oil or get a script for it for medicinal reasons for a long time now. Please explain and correct me and my terrible memory.....thanks.....

This stuff has exploded in populairity this year, I'm a member of several FB group dealing and sharing knowledge about medical canabis and hemp oil.
Have you found anyone in those fb groups who has used it for T and if yes, any results? thanks....by the way, how can we find those fb groups please...?

@Robb09,
I have trouble converting from Euros to US but the total charged to my VISA was $62.75. I'd say the shipping was about the same amount as the product. I'll let you know later about customs.
On the website the instructions were to leave the drops under your tongue for 60 seconds then swallow and also to take them before meals. After I start using it I'll report on its helpfulness.

Have you found anyone in those fb groups who has used it for T and if yes, any results? thanks....by the way, how can we find those fb groups please...?
Nope haven't found anything in combination with T in the FB groups. My groups are in Dutch but if you search in FB on HEMP or CBD there will be plenty english one's I think.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now