Did CBD Oil Help Your Tinnitus?

• It improved my tinnitus, temporarily

• It improved my tinnitus, permanently

• It had no effect on my tinnitus

• It worsened my tinnitus, temporarily

• It worsened my tinnitus, permanently

• I haven't tried CBD Oil

Results are only viewable after voting.
On a site that I looked at that sells the oil it says that 4 - 6 drops each time twice or thrice a day (7 percent oil) - this is for epilepsy. Maybe it is an idea to use as in epilepsy as we know that epileptic medication helps with T so therefore it must be connected somehow.....also will help a lot with sleep I think. It is all trial and error yes.
The only issue I have with this is a question - Does the body become used to the oil and it subsequently becomes less effective? so the dose needs to be raised? Any ideas anyone on that or is there any publication discussing this? thanks
@Drecul - did you raise your dose re epileptic dosages to see if that helps?
@Lorenzo Looking forward very much to hearing how you get on with this but please identify how loud your T is and then the changes if any you experience as a result of the oil.
I spent yesterday afternoon discussing with a woman who cured her stage 3 breast cancer with oil but it was the cbd plus thc....as in suggested for cancer treatment. She got nowhere with the chemo but got better once she went on the oil (90 grammes in 3 months of pure oil) and was declared cancer free three months ago.....she told me that she felt that the cbd oil would be effective for T -- as it is not cancer then the cbd oil should be sufficient....but that is just her personal opinion after using oil to heal herself.

I did do 4 drops at once but I see this dosage is for 7% oil. So the dosage for 3-4% oil would be 12.
I will tryout tonight.

hi drecul
so basically you are stable since you started it?
and at very minimal level of disturbance?
thanks

Yesterday I had a spike , I think because of lack of sleep. Today feel much better after I took some melatonin yesterday to help me sleep. So stable is too early to say but it's way better than it was.

Yesterday I had a spike , I think because of lack of sleep. Today feel much better after I took some melatonin yesterday to help me sleep. So stable is too early to say but it's way better than it was.
I must say that as your T is at a 1 out of 10 then it is probably not a problem for you - not dismissing what you have but just trying to put into perspective. I mean many on here can hear it 24/7 and over everything. Now much of this may be due to stress and anxiety and lack of sleep which will make it seem louder and that is where I think the cbd oil will help.....by relaxing the person using the oil instead of benzo use will help to dampen down the sound.....

I wasn't being derogatory there amandine, just having a light-hearted joke about how
dboy thank you for your post - I never took it as derogatory and was only saying that I have not noticed any problems smoking it. I was in no way offended or anything bad by your posting. It was not offensive at all! However would like to say that I appreciate your thoughtfulness for my feelings by making your post - thank you. Wish that everyone was as thoughtful.....world would be a better place!

@amandine,
You asked me a question a while back and I bought some of the 3% raw hemp oil from Golyolicbdoil.com and it was 29.90 EUR but in order to ship it to the United States the total was $62.75 US because of the high cost of the shipping from the Netherlands. I ordered it on Sunday and I'm tracking it and it's already crossing the Atlantic right now. So I hope to get it by the end of the week.

My mate had stomach cancer did all the research got the correct cannabis stuff and died after 3 months.

That is fair enough nothing is a cure all but the poor guy was massively stoned throughout the 3 months.

Dont fancy being even sleightly woozy on this stuff

So I hope to get it by the end of the week.
That is fantastic Frances Lynn. Glad it is coming so fast. The postage from Netherlands is 14.65 to Europe which is pretty high for one tiny light weight bottle - the cost of the oil is 29.90 euros for 10mls of 3 percent but the postage is 50 percent more on top!
Please let us know how you get on with it and when it arrives. Good and fast service though at least! Thank you for posting and letting me know.

My mate had stomach cancer did all the research got the correct cannabis stuff and died after 3 months.

That is fair enough nothing is a cure all but the poor guy was massively stoned throughout the 3 months.

Dont fancy being even sleightly woozy on this stuff

Sorry about your friends loss.

Curing cancer involves more than only Cannabis oil, and ofcourse it is in no way a garanty.
It is not as simple as I take the oil and that's it , there are many factors involved. E.g. cutting all red meat, sugar,salt out of your diet.

Sure that cannabis and all things related DO NOT cure cancer.

But for T it can be interesting

I have group members that cured themselves plus all these testimonies that exist:

search :cannabis+cured+my+cancer on youtube

Even the National Cancer Institute is admitting it.

@Drecul,
I thought you said back in the beginning that 15 drops per day should be the limit. I'm getting the 3% in a 10ml bottle. Now you're talking about doing 12 drops at one time. At that rate my bottle won't last long. I know it's an individual type thing but should I start with 4 drops 3 times per day and go from there? Thanks.

ok... so...

Rick Simpson's (I still haven't a clue who he is & feel like I'm the only person who has never heard of him!) oil cured cancer (but he may still have tinnitus?) but his oil is from cannabis & CBD oil is from hemp? And.. they're totally different it seems.

Drecul has T that varies in volume, spikes, goes down, goes up from MSG etc. & he has tried CBD oil (which looks as though it's legal, at least here in the UK, but incredibly expensive) and is waiting to really see if it has had an effect or it's just coincidence that his T went down?

Nobody else has yet tried the CBD oil but they have bought it & will.

Is that where we're at so far?

@Drecul - in answer to what happens when I inhale the fumes of my friends smoking weed... I feel sick... really sick... and then I go dizzy... and then I leave the room :cool:

There have been many reports in the UK that the reason they won't legalise cannabis is because it will put so many of the major pharmaceutical companies (in which all the major players have shares) out of business. It's said to work far better than conventional drugs for many, many illnesses.

Sure that cannabis and all things related DO NOT cure cancer.

But for T it can be interesting
ok... so...

Rick Simpson's (I still haven't a clue who he is & feel like I'm the only person who has never heard of him!) oil cured cancer (but he may still have tinnitus?) but his oil is from cannabis & CBD oil is from hemp? And.. they're totally different it seems.

Drecul has T that varies in volume, spikes, goes down, goes up from MSG etc. & he has tried CBD oil (which looks as though it's legal, at least here in the UK, but incredibly expensive) and is waiting to really see if it has had an effect or it's just coincidence that his T went down?

Nobody else has yet tried the CBD oil but they have bought it & will.

Is that where we're at so far?

@Drecul - in answer to what happens when I inhale the fumes of my friends smoking weed... I feel sick... really sick... and then I go dizzy... and then I leave the room :cool:

There have been many reports in the UK that the reason they won't legalise cannabis is because it will put so many of the major pharmaceutical companies (in which all the major players have shares) out of business. It's said to work far better than conventional drugs for many, many illnesses.

Go back a couple of pages to the Youtube vids I posted there is one called run from the cure. That's Rick Simpson' s story.
You going dizzy that's what we call getting high. ;)
Hemp was made illegal round 1928 by the paper and petrochemical industry after they found out that you can make paper and bio diesel from hemp.
Cannabis has been slendered by the Pharmaceutical companies cos they are afraid very afraid they will be out of bussiness and rightly so. They are a bunch of criminals!

@Drecul,
I thought you said back in the beginning that 15 drops per day should be the limit. I'm getting the 3% in a 10ml bottle. Now you're talking about doing 12 drops at one time. At that rate my bottle won't last long. I know it's an individual type thing but should I start with 4 drops 3 times per day and go from there? Thanks.

Max 15 drops a day was on my bottle but that could just be a guideline. On my melatonin bottle it says 1 pil a day which contains 0.07 gr. I read from people that they use 3 grams a day so I wouldn't worry.

Just start with 2 - 3 times a day and up the dosage to your convenience the worst that can happen is that you et more relax than you already are.

Hemp is definitely legal here. You can grow it (with a licence) , smoke it, rub it all over... nobody cares. Trouble is... the local constabulary have trouble telling the difference between it & marijuana.

This is a tincture which is the plant dissolved in 96 proof alcohol. From a tincture you can make oil by letting the alcohol evaporate.

I think there is 500mg CBD in there (if I read it correctly) which would be 5%?

yes there is 500mg option, but for 60ml. would it still be 5%?

Update:

Had a very mild T day today, better than yesterday. I believe that is because of the Melatonin. I had a good and more importantly a very deep sleep. (My god the dreams were crazy). I think deep sleep really helps the body healing.

My problem is , and most of you will probably recognize this, I'm trying anything that I've read on this forum, except for the chemical stuff. That makes it harder to know what is helping and what not.

I included the following to my diet: (see my diet earlier in this topic)

Taurine
Melatonin
Castor oil

However, I can artificially crank my T up by smoking some Cannabis (THC) and still I can bring it down with CBD drops. Now I must stress that CBD neutralize the effect of THC. (That's why you can't OD on cannabis, CBD won't simply allow it).

So I consider this promising but won't hang the flag out yet.

I perceived my T today as 0.5 -1 /10

@Drecul ...which of these 3% solutions would be preferable in your opinion. The regular Hemp oil or the Raw Hemp oil? Sorry if this was already asked. Didn't have the time to read the entire thread yet:

https://www.endoca.com/CBD_OIL

CBDa is the acid form of CBD. This is closest to the natural makeup of the plant. So I would favour the one with CBDa present without any scientific background because we simply don't know. ;)

Aw snaz, just found out I can buy from dispensaries starting October 1st. So i'll be trying this out sometime mid October. I've seen a couple high cbd oils made with marijuana, specifically Charlottes Web, but none yet made from hemp. I'll keep looking though.

Aw snaz, just found out I can buy from dispensaries starting October 1st. So i'll be trying this out sometime mid October. I've seen a couple high cbd oils made with marijuana, specifically Charlottes Web, but none yet made from hemp. I'll keep looking though.

Charlottes Web is CBD as well made from hemp. Cannabis oil is still illegal.

Hey All !

I have decided I am not going to start tonight with the CBD oil because out of excitement for reading the thread and finding the oil I "forgot" I am on medications for a muscular stretch after moving furniture and I am taking 2 medicines for at least another couple of days, Muscoril and Voltaren (Italian names)..

So I feel that I would like to try this remedy (CBD oil) when I am clean from other medicines as to be able to better assess its benefits, or lack of them, in terms of my T...

So I will post my update in a few days when I get to try it.

Ciao !!

@Drecul. I've read Charlottes Web is low THC high CBD marijuana strain. The website says it's less than 3% THC per 200 mg, not sure how to gauge that. Oregon just made recreational marijuana legal at certain medical dispensaries starting October 1st.

@Lorenzo74 Good thinking. I'mma rooting for you buddy.

@Drecul. I've read Charlottes Web is low THC high CBD marijuana strain. The website says it's less than 3% THC per 200 mg, not sure how to gauge that. Oregon just made recreational marijuana legal at certain medical dispensaries starting October 1st.
I see that would be smashing news! For you.;)
I say it's about time.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now